Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Who remembers?

24 posts, 21 members
Macs
5351 posts
A while ago I remember Beauty Review was making T shirts.Just roughly off the top of my head I remember there was two options we had to vote on. Was it just a one off thing? I just wondering what happened? Would yous still be producing them? If yous do I would be keen to buy one.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I don't recall that Macs?  I remember Makeup Obsessive doing a T-shirt vote thing over on their FB page.  Must've been a while back.
First Lady
957 posts
Hey Macs, Good memory!  

We were deciding on designs for our Promo Girls, but we have been chatting about a run for members to pick up, if there was interest! 

We also designed some super cute BR resusable shopping bags, who knows we might have a few printed up and popped in the vault! 

xox  

If you want a nosy, here's the link to our original FB post earlier in the year.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I would love a shopping bag!!! That sounds so cool :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
That would be cool to have a BR product in the beauty vault. I'd get it.
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you Nat. I would love to see BR related items in the vault. I would love a new cup with BR on it for my cup of teas lol
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh exciting! Must of missed this of facebook! I would love a BR Mug, if there is one of those in the vault i will be snapping it up
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh cool, yeah I remember that post now. Br branded products would be really cool. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
oooh that would be awesome.
Mila
1209 posts
OMG I love re-usable shopping bags !! I would definately be keen for that idea :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Good memory Macs!! and I love the idea of popping a few into a vault Nat, the shopping bag would be perfect =)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oh yes I remember that.  By the sounds I neeeeed one of the BR shopping bags in my life lol that would be epic!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wouldn't mind a mug lol something everyone seems to collect - my cupboard is full and i use maybe 3 of them haha whoooops
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I think I'd prefer a shopping bag or mug rather than a shirt, but mainly because it's so hard to find nice fitting clothes without trying them on. Would be cool to have them in the vault or even in a BRBB.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh I'd love to get a shopping bag a tsh8rt sounds sweet however a mug would be way cooler. So a work mug or a special at home I'm the queen mug xxx I'm going to the link right now to check it out. I kind of remember something about a tshirt and we got to pick the style...
MissQT
1547 posts
 yes I remember that! Had forgotten all about it until now, thanks Macs.
MareeB
5244 posts
I'd forgotten that Macs!
Kimrose
1419 posts
A  offee cup and re usable shopping bags would be so cool, imagine the free advertising BR would get!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That would be super cool, I would love a BR T-shirt and bag, great promotional material too xx
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I vote for the shopping bags why? because I might get to keep them instead of never having them returned from my brothers. I had 10 and somehow they have migrated to his house over time to never be seen again.
MrsLissy
301 posts
I want it all! I talk about BR enough this would just help me rabbit on more about it :D
pintsize
1072 posts
It all sounds cool, I would be keen on some bags too... although ragingfrog has said hers go missing... mine would disappear into my daughters room... I just know it.
Ooh Head Pixie could have one one with a fairy on it and Queenie could rock a keep calm and Review on with a crown motiff :)
haha I get carried away sometimes (sorry).
charly
456 posts
A shopping bag is a great idea!
Macs
5351 posts
I love those design ideas pintsize . I'd love anything with BR on it.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!