Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Who is shopping this weekend?

41 posts, 20 members
Rezee
1964 posts
Online or in store.  I have a most likely expensive dentist appointment in a couple of weeks so I need to save rather than spend.
I still need my shopping fix so what better way to get it then to live vicariously through the br girls!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I swear when I can't shop I just turn to online... mainly been window shopping making baskets on beautylish, asos, etc. Haven't purchased anything yet :P
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm planning a shopping trip on Monday.
Ringy
825 posts
Oh my goodness- the shops were absolutely crazy today! The line at Kmart was like 60 meters long (and yes I was at the end of it!) 
MareeB
5241 posts
Yep, I did try to buy a hair dryer, but firstly Noel Leeming didn't have any, then there were no parks near Farmers and too many people, so I flagged it. I still might buy one online before the weekend's over. Like Rezee says though, there's always something else - I have 3 elements that need replacing on my range so I'll be chasing that up on Tuesday, and it could be a little costly....
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm glad I didn't venture into town today then Ringy! I hate lines with a passion. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I safely stayed at home today but that hasn't stopped me looking online :) I haven't currently made any purchases
Macs
5351 posts
Didn't happen today. Can't promise tommorow though 
No plans for shopping this weekend.  But never say never........
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Free shipping on beauty bliss site until midnight.
MareeB
5241 posts
I just came back from the Warehouse with (more) easter eggs. I browsed the beauty aisle but didn't buy anything..though Schwartzkopf products and some Tresomme are on special...
BeautyGirl
162 posts
I went shopping with a few girlfriends of mine! i Didn't buy anything but one brought the Australis contour kit and the other brought the mini velour lip kit that comes with 5! Can't wait to hear if they like them or not 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I haven't done any shopping, unless you count spending $8 on Facebook ;-) I do however have parcels coming to me, and I had parcels arrive this morning :-D. Monday I'll have to fight the crowds to get my fur babies new collars as my boy magically got rid of his! little turd
MissQT
1547 posts
I went to the warehouse too maree. It was so busy. I only got some marshmallow Easter eggs and garnier micellar water.
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I did a fair bit of shopping naaaauuughty though. I got a new S6 mobile but only cause my son smashed my old phone screen. My husband got me a new tablet upgrade and a Bluetooth speaker for our cruise on Monday.  I need music at all times so this helps big time. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Went down Dunners to get my ears pierced (big thing for little anxious me lol) and went into MAC hubby in hand giving me free reign to buy what I want but I didn't to which had him thinking I was coming down with something haha. Went to lush instead and got d'fluff, cupcake face mask, Curly whirly, intergalactic bath bomb and a pink flamingo. That was it! I did buy a Cailyn liquid lipstick on Thursday though from Beauty Bliss which I wore today and was amazed so didn't do too badly. However the weekend isn't over yet.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I want to but I am going through a house move so my family are using the holiday to clean and fix up the place we are moving to. I did buy a few goodies second hand online though. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Has anyone heard of the Honey Bunch Shop? They have bath bombs for $2 each and I was wondering if anyone had tried them before :-) I am very, very tempted to buy some at that price! ;-) 
Ringy
825 posts
Honeybunch- ever heard of them, but went and checked it out- the free delivery is super quirky- it's a great novel idea to raise business capital- my only qualm is the China/hong kong connection- does that mean they aren't made here in NZ? 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I might do a bit tomorrow but so far all I've really bought apart from groceries is a gorgeous candle earlier today at Waihi Beach... Photo on the wall, a company I hadn't heard of (Jo & Co) but a lil NZ brand with amazing smelling candles presented in various pretty glasses. I got a Black Raspberry one and it's delicious.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Think they are a NZ company (according to their about page they are) but they have a store in China. I thought their shipping for these bombs was pretty cool too ;-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oooh I am curious about that too! I am moving to a house with a bathtub and would like to start getting some bath bombs for when I do get to have a bath.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I bought some Le'esscience synergies and therapy blends but that was all as I'm trying to be good and save. But I needed these blends for insomnia, stress and relaxation. I've used their headache/migraine, deep luxurious calm, focus, and sensual blends before and love them. So hoping these will help. Not as fun as makeup and Easter eggs though lol, enjoy x
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Stevens have 50% off Ecoya candles in store only if anyone is interested
chikoboo
3402 posts
I've used Honeybunchshop products before, they are really nice and great for their prices.  Wouldn't compare them to Lush though as nothing beats a Lush bath bomb.  Honeybunchshop in shower flower pot is awesome though, you sit it at the bottom of your shower and it emits a fragrance as you steam up the room, lasting a couple of days without staining your shower.  
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't had a chance to go shopping. Been with my family from ozzie. Hopefully over the next week or so I can go in store. 
-Bex-
611 posts
I ordered the BBBE eye box, apart from that I've brought nothing, I've been on my best behaviour. 

Shaz-I've only tried the honey bunch shop soaps, they're nice like chik said they aren't Lush but they are nice 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Chikoboo do the Honey Bunch bath bombs stain the tub?
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I looked at the Honey Bunch bath bombs and am going to place an order tomorrow. For $2 I think they'll be perfect for myself and my little one. My daughter loves my Lush and with it not being cheap I'd lobe a cheaper alternative for her lol
Rezee
1964 posts
I suck, look fantastic sent me an email saying they had 20% off benefit so I ended up buying the hervana blush. I'm kind of obsessed with benefit blushers now. I justify it by not buying anything else, I almost bought the roller lash two pack but I have so much mascara to use up (Which kind of cracks me up as I have a tonne of blush and it takes forever to just hit pan on a blush!)
trudijoy
8375 posts
benefit <3 I have sugarbomb, dandelion and rockateur in the smaller sizes, plus hoola bronzer. I adore the wee deluxe samples!
Rezee
1964 posts
The benefit samples are adorable and have quite a bit of product in them.?I started my obsession off by buying the real cheeky set last year. It has hoola, rockateur, sugar bomb, coralista and dandelion. Plus it had minis of they're real mascara and liner plus watts up (I ended up selling those on trade me for $20 so it made my whole set work out to be just over $20 and each powder product has 5grams so almost full size!)I recently bought Dallas off chikoboo. Do you know what others are left? I want them all now!
trudijoy
8375 posts
girl, you need to get yourself instore haha! I'll definitely replace Rockateur, but not sure about the rest.

Their mascaras are my faves. I have Bad Gal Lash on today! The highlighters are great too and Gimme Brow is HG
chikoboo
3402 posts
Tannygirl nope none have stained my bath, they not very inky if that makes sense, where the Lush bombs can have quite a highly pigmented almost liquid ink centre that is where it stains
tannygirl
3392 posts
Chikoboo do they still make a difference to the bathwater or like you add them and nothing happens, no scent or bubbles?
trudijoy
8375 posts
i bought a kmart bath bomb to try when I'm next in a hotel (next week) so it'll be nice to see how that goes!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh would be great to hear what you think about the bath bomb Trudi as I've always loved the look of their products but because the price is so cheap I get a bit sceptical it may react with my sensitive skin. I also want to try their tinted moisturiser as its such a great price.
MareeB
5241 posts
They're not beauty products, but I just ordered Awake: the life of Yogananda, a doco about the man who brought yoga to the western world, and another yoga workout video - to add the ones I already have! I'm hoping they'll inspire me to do more exercise and eat better.
trudijoy
8375 posts
For sure mumof3! I tossed up for ages between scents and went for cherry blossom. I actually got sidetracked when I failed at finding those things for you and walked out with 2x hair treatment (these are epic & only $2), a huge pack of makeup rounds for $2 & the $3 bath bomb
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mumof3 the Kmart bath bomb was a massive win! Fizzed away, made the bath water go bright yellow but didn't stain the tub, smelled nice (subtle but nice) and left my skin feeling lovely. For $3 :)
Artemis
311 posts
Trudi - those hair treatments are fantastic from Kmart, aye! Bought the Argan one for $2 last year and just went back to get another, plus a Keratin one. Kmart have the best beauty bargains, some of its not very good but for the price its always worth a try. The Argan treatment leaves my hair so smooth, and you get so much of it too.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!