Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Who has ripped into

38 posts, 21 members
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Their vault hauls and tried their goodies?? Mine are still sitting on the bench and enjoying seeing everything sitting there. I had just got out of the shower when both packages arrived this morning so I've used the hair drier. And ooooooh my!! A total of 3 minutes blown dry to a bone and even switched to the cool down mode to soft hair is blinken amazing!
shazatron101
5112 posts
OoOOohhh I wanted that hair dryer, but I'm so glad it's found a loving home ;-) I have definitely ripped into my goodies, I actually didin't shower until they had turned up (lazy day!) so I have used 4 of my goodies, and I have tested out the bronzer. So sparkley! I feel like a kid at Christmas!
MareeB
5239 posts
I only received one of the two orders so I'm waiting for the other one before I try anything.Very exciting!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Still waiting! You ladies are killing me! It's like watching other people at the restraurant get their food argh.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Glad to here your hairdryer is awesome Ong! I have gotten my IPL machine out :) So excited that I did some test spots where I want to use it straight away. I have 40min to wait then I'll do a full treatment tonight :) YAY!
-Bex-
611 posts
Dying to try the sugar wax! But none of my hair is yet long enough to wax! Think I'll have to use the true moisturiser tomorrow. I have had a sniff and it smells sooo good
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep!!! YAY. SO stoked it got here today. I put the gel liner on my hand and used the lippy... will be ripping into a few things tmr, and the wax at the weekend.

Awesome haul, feeling very spoiled
Macs
5351 posts
I ripped open my tangle teeser instantly because I needed a brush. My one has been broken for so long lol.. Just glided through my hair. Tried it on my daughter and it didnt rip through her knots just glided through. I also tried the gel liner aand eye shadow because I was too keen.
ChristieMJ
358 posts
YES oh my goodness my packages were here when I arrived home from work which is amazing as I'm rural. SO STOKED! Got my straightener out and had a little play and am saving the brow gel for when I put my makeup on tomorrow, feeling so so super spoiled. BR you are the best ever, I am so so over the moon!!! :D
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I received mine today but haven't used anything yet. Will be using my bath oil tomorrow after work and I honestly can't wait.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
So sounds like you have all got new products to try that you haven't used before?

A friend came for a visit and we were looking at the oil I got. I put it on my hand and it made me sneeze my head off and itched it. So she has gone home loving me right now with it in her pocket

Looking forward to reading about all your hauls :) and reviews
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh Ong thats terrible! Lucky friend haha! But yes everything I got in the vault were things I wanted to be on trial teams for (but missed out) and I haven't used any of the products before. Looking forward to using the sugar wax, it smells like candy apples! 
100_percent_ash
488 posts
You have speedy couriers in the rural S.Island. My front porch was empty all day (I checked habout 50x haha). I'm also waiting on a few oher packages and it's true what they say, it is the hardest part!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Wonder if it tastes like apples! No don't try!! It's something alot of ladies will be reading about aye. Alot wanted that.

I was looking on the photo wall and IG for photos of what people got. Some amazing hauls for sure! I was amazed mine arrived so soon as I'm rural as well
trudijoy
8375 posts
lol Shaz I had to open my wax just to smell it then. I will seriously want to lick my skin with this on lol
-Bex-
611 posts
Agree the sugar wax smells like toffee apples. 
Ripped into the soultime serum last night. Holy smokes it is so darn good. smells amazing too think it might be a new favourite 
chikoboo
3402 posts
I got mine but my Scully rose oil had opened during transit and leaked over everything, destroying the sugar wax box as well as the gauzes and instructions.  The plus side and funny side is that it was so badly saturated that the letterbox has a lovely rose smell where the oil pooled in there, and the dinner table got covered so buffed it in like furniture oil to get a great shine, fragranced room and funny antics as the cats jumped up and slid full speed across is lol.  Manage to salvage a few millimeters of the oil (hubby tipped it from inside the courierbag back into the open bottle) so I should be able to get a couple of uses out of it. 
Mila
1209 posts
I'm like a little kid I have to try it all straight away haha....
the pink lemonade sugar scrub is delicious , I just want to stay in the shower and smell it !!!!... The ZA oil cleanser is amazing I used it to take my makeup off last night my skin felt so lovely after I am super happy with that one and i've worn the ZA gel liner this morning...ZA is really working for me a the moment :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oh Kirsty that sucks!!! Was that the pomegranate oil? That smells all flowery *sneeze*

Have you found new purposes for it now? Table polisher and best smelling letterbox
chikoboo
3402 posts
No Ong it was the rose oil and yes hehehe I have managed to save a little so I should be able to use it for a bath or two =)
Mila
1209 posts
Oh no !  I can imagine the oil would have gone everywhere...luckily you are quite creative hehe :).....
the mellow baked eyeshadow had somehow crumbled inside the container inside the box and all through the courier bag so everything had a beautiful cocoa shimmer to it ! luckily because its baked I salvaged some of it :)
-Bex-
611 posts
wow sounds like some of you have
some very rough couriers.
sorry Chikoboo had to giggle at your cats. Only because I remember putting tinfoil on the bench to stop our kittens jumping up onto it and one freaked it was slipping and sliding. Never did it again though
george
150 posts
Waiting for mine to arrive! Hopefully it will be at work when I return on Monday - was hoping it would of been there yesterday before I went on annual leave so I could play with everything on my time off. Oh well! Will be vicariously living through everyone hehe
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mwahahah I'm going to try the sugar wax today. Wish me luck ;-P
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I'm looking forward to trying mine! I'm trying to use up some other products first though.
RachLouise
218 posts
I have ripped into mine. It arrived yesterday morning and I opened it straight away! I could not wait a second longer. I'm wrapped with all the products I picked.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I don't think wanting to be smooth as a dolphin is worth it hahaha ow :'(
-Bex-
611 posts
Oh shazatron really? this chicken might be too scared to try now lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
hahah okay it doesn't hurt, but I can't seem to get the right amount of wax right. Like, I tried a thin layer, I tried a thick layer, I tried putting the wax on the strip first... I youtubed it before I began but still. I got bits on my fingers and those fine hairs were gone, and I did a bit on my wrist and thats also gone, (that was with only a little wax). I just don't know!! I'm not quite smooth (I gave up) but I'm smooth enough hahahahaha.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
That sounds to painful for me!
I am so stoked with what I got.  I haven't opened anything yet.  I keep looking at everything but feel like I don't deserve to have these nice things.  Which is silly I know as we all participate in Reviews and on this lovely site, to then be gifted with nice things we otherwise might not have.  x
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I sure have! As soon as it arrived I ripped it open and used the ZA Oil cleanser last night - I love that stuff! I washed the Carousel brushes today so I can use them tomorrow and am having a shower after dinner so I can use the scrub. The mascara I got is going to wait until I have finished my current one. I'm soooo happy with everything I got, thanks again BR!
_Nicole_
124 posts
I'm guilty of ripping into mine rite away, I'm far too impatient to wait.
I haven't tried my shampoo, conditioner or bronzer yet. But I absolutly LOVE the essence of Fiji cleansing milk! When I first opened the courier bag I thought the cleansing milk was so tiny but it's amazing and you need next to nothing. I'm so excited for the next beauty fault.
Thanks so much br !!
SandyGedge
394 posts
I've been loving seeing all the amazing hauls :-) I got the straightener and freaking love it! Would never had been able to afford it if it wasn't for BR so thank you soooo much xxx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
So many happy stories! Love happy!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I haven't got my goodies yet but I probably will rip into the pretty packaging excitedly.
I have used the Shampoo and Conditioner now!  And I love it.  To be honest, my hair feels and looks a million dollars (over my Salon brought Shampoo/Conditioner!!)  :-) x
trudijoy
8375 posts
The Elvive ones? So far i love them too!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!