Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

which perfume have you spritzed today?

45 posts, 38 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I just finished my Victoria's Secret Bombshell (still have 2 bottle of the EDT though hehe) so at the moment I'm working on my Roberto cavalla Exotica, which was a Xmas pressie.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Adam Levine's perfume for women. I wore a really strong moisturizer from Guess that I don't like too much and then I added that on top and now I smell like a cougar. And not the animal. Lmfao oh well I'm covered in glitter I don't care haha
Jesse
745 posts
Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna, a Christmas present from my mum.
trudijoy
8375 posts
'shaz 'and now I smell like a cougar'- quote of the day.

Jesse ooh I heard that's lovely
Rezee
1964 posts
I used britney spears fantasy in the afternoon ince I was reviewing it nd in the morning I used charlie silver as that is the perfume im currently 'panning'.
kirstyj
1732 posts
My Chloe, Roses de Chloe. I love it... but does anyone else find that you get sick of a perfume before it is finished... I kinda just want it to be finished and to start something else.
trudijoy
8375 posts
kirsty - yep, totally agree. Have already decided that next time I buy perfume I'm buying a set of minis. They have great sets duty free for $60-$100 for 4-6. I was eyeing up the Marc Jacobs ones, among others
ladythorn
108 posts
I love my Chichi Berry & Passionfruit perfume. It's very fruity & delicious smelling. 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I can't wear perfume, makes me sneeze and sneeze and sneeze lol. Aftershave does too, not that I tend to wear that very often ;)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Yep totally agree Kirsty! I would only ever buy the 100ml bottles to get the best 'value for money', but I'd get sick of them halfway through and end up giving them away, so now I'm sticking to buying 30ml-50ml bottles only! I always have to have a couple scents on the go though, to match my mood on the day!

This morning I was feeling super mature and determined so I wore my Calvin Klein, Euphoria. Haha.
-Bex-
611 posts
Black opium by YSL. I love it so much.

Kirsty- so true! I have only ever finished diamonds by Giorgio Armani. I seem to use half a bottle then give it away. Think I will stick to smaller bottles
Macs
5351 posts
Kirstyj thats what happened to my Elizabeth Arden bottle White Diamonds. I put on Justin Beiber Someday. I'm almost finished it too. I don't think I'll buy it again though. 
sam_clarkson
205 posts
my dior Hypnotic poison, I could buy bottles and bottles of it i think  im on my 3rd I LOOOVE it lol
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I've been abusing Lush's Breath of God lately. I went out for a coffee with a male friend yesterday and he told I smell nice hahahaha. Love that perfume.
MareeB
5241 posts
I forgot before I ran out the door this morning, so it was Indian Love oil from a roll on in my work drawer!
SandieNZ
424 posts
I REALLY want a new perfume but I struggle so much finding something that I like.  Everything changes so much once it's sprayed on my skin, so something that smells nice on a card smells completely different on me.  I've nearly used up my Flowerbomb (which I thought I would hate but absolutely love), before that it was Gucci Rush but I want something different....no idea where to start though!
Chaotic82
522 posts
SandieNZ I struggle with the scent giving me a headache - so I get samples from www.myperfumesamples.com to test them out first.  Works well for me - not a big waste of money if I don't like it :D
Kimrose
1416 posts
 Ysl Manifesto, my son bought it for me, and is one of my all time favs now
SandieNZ
424 posts
Thanks for that Chaotic82 - that sounds like a perfect plan!  There are only so many perfumes you can try at a counter before it's all just too confusing lol.  Going to look up that website now ;)
1139 posts
Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
today was bvlgari amethyste I always have a few on the go, different days and moods a different fragrance x
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Nicki Minaj Onika. All time fav. Only perfume that I won't get sick of :)
Koni
444 posts
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle.

SandieNZ I can relate to some extent. YSL Babydoll smells amazing on my friend but as soon as I give it a go it smells revolting :-(
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' - a beautiful classic scent!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Toni-Lee, Onika is gorgeous isn't it! It's one of the perfumes I have on the go atm, it's soooo good! It's like a mature sweet scent. Think I'll wear that tomorrow haha
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh Koni out of the chanel that mademoiselle is beautiful. They did their brand well when bringing that scent out. You have good taste.

Today's spritz for me was the Nicki Minaj Pink Friday. The norm atm
Mila
1209 posts
I have on FCUK I love it ! :) - Cant really smell it today with my cold but I'm hoping others can smell it and appreciate it :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Marc Jacobs Dot for me. Just finished my Juicy Couture Viva LA Juicy, such a sad day lol x
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Down Town by Calvin Klein
Lisa-
79 posts
Marc Jacobs -  Daisy :)  Pretty much my every day perfume as I don't own many. The only others I have are Flowerbomb which I like to save for special occasions lol and a nearly empty Versace Bright Crystal.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Narciso Rodriguez EDT. It's divine.
Kylenefs
68 posts
Fantasy by Britney Spears
beksnz
33 posts
This sounds silly but I love the Sex and the City KISS perfume. I had a sample and then I saw it in the BARGAIN BIN at the Warehouse for $5 and now use it as my everyday perfume. I love it AND I can save my spensy ones for special occasions. :) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have my girl Taylor Swift on today. I forget the perfume but its the one in the blue bottle. Delicious :D 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Today I was really happy so I treated myself to a few spritz of Dior hypnotic poison. Running so low though! And I haven't seen them anywhere apart from online.
kknz
82 posts
Body Shop Cherry Blossom. I'm so in love with it
Sylvia
149 posts
kknz - I love that scent! I've run out of it at the moment, but I'm suffering withdrawals haha.

Today I wore Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. It's such a pretty perfume (both scent and bottle!). :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
DKNY Pure Verbena. Yesterday it was DKNY Original. I love DKNY perfumes.
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Rhinna Nude. I'm trying to use it up, I've had it for over a year!
Macs
5351 posts
Today it was Katy Perry Purr.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha Macs, I used the same one today too! :D
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Katy Perry Killer Queen. I am obsessed with this perfume :)
george
150 posts
Wearing Daisy Dream by Marc Jacob <3
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Escada magnetic beat for the past few days but I have several bottles open at present and a couple unopened.
chloednz
217 posts
Bvlgari rose essentialle- love this stuff

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!