Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Where do you usually access BR?

37 posts, 33 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
...and where are some random places you have done so from?

I'm usually a laptop-in-the -lounge girl but more and more often I'm flicking through it when out and about, on the train, waiting in line etc.

Right now i'm getting a pedicure while drinking coffee and on BR ;)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I like the idea of this thread! I'm usually at home in the lounge watching tv, with products on the coffee table waiting to be reviewed. Or at my dresser in the bedroom if I'm testing out a few products so I can write my initial thoughts down, or finish off a review. BUT the other day I was in the supermarket picking out a new shampoo and conditioner so had a quick look on BR. Also it is still one of the sites I check often even when on holiday so BR has been with me in Sydney as well.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol good point Kirsty... BR has been to Sydney and quite a few places in NZ with me and later this year will come to Melbourne and a few places in Japan with me too
shazatron101
5112 posts
Usually in the living room on my laptop too! But if I'm out and about I use my phone, though I hate trying to type messages on it. While I was on holiday I wrote out my reviews and emailed them to myself so all I had to do was copy and paste it over mwahahaha
Koni
444 posts
99% of the time I access BR via phone so I could be out shopping, on the bus, while I'm waiting in a queue or in bed.

BTW love your lashes Trudi!
MareeB
5239 posts
Always on my laptop on my kitchen table - for faaar too many hours teeheehee. I was going to spend the day propagating plant cuttings but the weather is manky here, sooooo here I am on BR :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Koni! My lashes are naturally long and black so literally all that is on them is a couple of coats of the moisture mist impressive lash mascara :)
MareeB
5239 posts
Wow, I thought they were fake ones!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Most of the time it's at work on my pc as I spend the most time there :( but at home I log on by mobile or laptop normally in average places no where extraordinary
triffid
151 posts
Laptop on kitchen table which means I tend to clutter in that room
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
My hard drive has been on the blink for a while so for me everything is done by my S4. It's great as it's mobile but it's not so great cos it's impossible to see a full screen...... Pros and cons grrrrr
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol nope Maree lashes are one thing i got very lucky with
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Usually I will be on my phone if I am just checking the forum or checking/reading up reviews on products. When I write a review I use my laptop
1139 posts
Usually in bed on my iPad but I carry my iPad around with me a lot so pretty much anywhere.
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
On my tablet, I could be watching tv or just in my room sitting in bed :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Usually on my laptop in bed lol but currently am on my phone as I'm away and it requires some patience. Can't wait for this app!
SandyGedge
394 posts
Im currently on my lunch break. I check BR regularly through out the day Even when cooking dinner ;-)
Macs
5351 posts
Normally on my phone. While Im in the car waiting for the kids to finish school. While I'm waiting for dinner to cook. In bed while my partner watches his boring programmes. Most of the time is in the garage while I'm watching him work on cars. Right now Im in the garage, did a huge clean up. Did a huge load of boxes of stuff to move my mum inlaw. About to do another load. Luckily we have couches out here.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Usually on my ipad while my little ones are napping- like now :-)
niv-nailkeeper
97 posts
Usually on my MacBook in the evenings after work and now on my iPhone while on holiday. 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I usually use my iPhone or iPad and check br wherever I am. Mostly it's at home, work or my bfs house. 
My phone is glued to my hand - so anywhere, anytime.  When I am at home, generally on my laptop :-)  Definitely check out Reviews while in shops before I buy! x
MissQT
1547 posts
Usually on my iPad. My phones way to slow at loading the pages etc.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
At work on my desk top for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. The rest of the time at home on the laptop. I have a really old smart phone so I don't use it for internet at all normally.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
When im at home and just chilling, then i use my laptop to access BR, wether that be in bed, in the lounge or wherever else i may be. When im on my lunch break at work, then i opt to use my cellphone because its there, but i find it really hard to write reviews and things on my phone! 
Cat
474 posts
I always use BR on my iPad, occasionally on my iphone if I'm not home. I can't wait for the app, it's pretty frustrating using an iPad I find, and my autocorrect seems to go crazy on here for some reason, so takes me forever to write anything!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Always at home on my laptop, but right now I'm using my Mum's computer c: 
bronjenks
253 posts
Usually on my phone as the kids are hogging the pc but if I'm real lucky, I get to nab the tablet when they arent looking, he he.  When I write reviews, I like to do it on the PC, I can type faster, the phone is just annoying as my fingers cant go fast enough, lol.

MAGPIEFI
615 posts
anywhere and everywhere and from any device I have handy. I'm shocking my most favourite time is first thing in the morning coffe iPad bed BR best way to start the day x
RachLouise
218 posts
I use BR in bed on my laptop or in the dining room. When im out I access it on my iphone.
charly
456 posts
90% of the time it's from the iPad while feeding the baby. So grateful for BR keeping me awake during those 4am feeds!
SandieNZ
424 posts
It's usually on the laptop at breakfast before the kids wake up, but often on the iPhone in the bath :)
janini9
341 posts
On the ipad or phone just whenever. Sometimes I have a pattern of every morning over coffee, but more often it's late at night or when I should be doing something else ;)

Usually on my phone. And I check BR frequently through out the day. Unless Im writing a review in which case I jump on the laptop. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Usually on my work computer, today I'm at home on the laptop :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Im boring so just at home. I refuse to get internet on my phone otherwise I would be glued to the net ever waking second and I dont want to go there. Im bad enough at home
Ngahew
152 posts
If I am just checking in (which is far too often) then its my phone but my reviews etc and always now on my tablet...so much easier tp spell check. I eally should not be on here today...I have so assignments due!!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!