Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Where are you?

62 posts, 53 members
pintsize
1072 posts
There is such a huge range of people on here so I thought I would be nosey and ask... Where are you?

Do you live in the North or South, Urban or Rural, what ever you are wanting to share on here (not specific geographical location)
pintsize
1072 posts
Oops for got to add I am in Rural North Canterbury
Sparkles
45 posts
Hi, I grew up on my family farm in the Marlbrough Sounds and they are still there so Iam normally a South Island girl. But now Iam currently living on Waiheke Island with my new fiancé.
pintsize
1072 posts
Both Beautiful locations and congratulations on your recent engagement :)
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
I'm in Rangiora so i guess thats urban  North Canterbury :)
BarbaraMay
131 posts
I'm in the most geriatric 'beach community' in the world.  Or 'The Hurunui' :p
pintsize
1072 posts
Natalie you so need to relocate lol, at least there aren't any neighbours partying until the break of dawn and keeping MilkyChops up.
Good to see other 'local' girls on here!
My Daughter goes to preschool in Rangiora
Siena
50 posts
I live in Auckland - Constant noise, really bad traffic and lots of people! :-) 
RachelM
345 posts
In Rotorua or Rotovegas as alot of people call it, love it here more so in the summer, so many lakes to choice from and also not far from the beach.  And no don't notice the smell anymore only in certain parts of town.
LisaE5
447 posts
I live in rural Manawatu
BarbaraMay
131 posts
Haha I wish - but having the beach as our backyard is too much of a playground for the hubby.

There's a very elderly Desperate Housewives type group trying to recruit me for afternoon Scrabble...
chikoboo
3402 posts
North Otago, where time has stood still since Victorian times lol
Crisper
66 posts
I live in Auckland-Northshore, beautiful place for interesting activities, tramping..
shireeknight18
19 posts
Sunny Ol' Nelson :)
Cat
474 posts
Taranaki :) 
rachael9501
11 posts
Awesome old Invercargill! Love it here, don't think i will ever leave! Or at least if i do i will prob come back to settle here later in life!
lenarose
313 posts
I live on Auckland's North Shore. It's great!
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Auckland east, been here almost 3 years now studying. Moving back to the top of the south in december :)
chchgirl
10 posts
I'm in Christchurch. Things have been a bit rough here over the last couple of years but it's getting better again!! Christchurch will be an awesome place once they get stuck into the rebuild!  Happy days! :)
pixie_stylz
228 posts
I'm in Auckland, grew up here. then moved to Wellington for two years. And moved back to Auckland again :)
Hi =D
I am in Rotorua right now, but I am from Tauranga <3
AW101
11 posts
The sunny (today not so much!) Bay of Plenty. Love it - central, beachy and not super busy like Auckland (no offence you Auckland girls)
BexxC
55 posts
Auckland, central suburbs :) 
Nishu
374 posts
Auckland :) and not at all sunny today! Moved here a year n half ago from Palmerston North.

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
raniwelsh
104 posts
Auckland :( Lived in Whitianga for awhile but moved back here 3 years ago...still not liking iy!
Tess
47 posts
Christchurch (three house moves in two years thanks to the quakes)
funbeea
114 posts
I am a city kid through and through. Wellington
sonzw
29 posts
A Rotorua girl through and through and love it here.  So much to do mountain biking, oh but I  am challenged on two wheels so don't do that, lakes..no I don't fish, the gorgeous  forests  for running....if only I could, and not far to the sea. And snow, oh andc rotorua smells great, don't let anyone tell you otherwise
nelliebelle
113 posts
I live in Auckland.  I lived on the outskirts most my life so I'm a country girl but I've just moved closer to the city - still gettin used to the noise and having neighbours so close!
Westport- West Coast of Sth Island.  Been here 5yrs...Love it!!
Kellie
570 posts
West Auckland - but more nor'west if that makes sense.
We're away from all the hustle and bustle of the big city which is fab - but I love that town is only 25 minutes drive away.  It's the best of both worlds :)
LanaG
66 posts
Hwkes Bay, you know, eastern suburbs where it is supposedly warm and beautiful lol
Xtinastar
165 posts
Im in Auckland :) Originally from Horowhenu and Manawatu :)
Kylenefs
68 posts
I am in New Plymouth live close to the city centre
misserinlouise
29 posts
I live on the North Shore of Auckland - but I'm a Waiheke Island girl! I lived there for 21 years and my family are still there and you know what they say - home is where the heart is! 
Kirstie
24 posts
misserinlouise - I grew up on Waiheke as well, lived there for 15 years before moving to Auckland. I've lived central, to the West of Warkworth and now back on the North Shore.  Where on Waiheke did you live? I was in Surfdale before moving off and my family is still there. :)
xjayloux
900 posts
Auckand boardering west/central.
misserinlouise
29 posts
Kirstie - Haha I lived in Surfdale as well, was there from 1987 until 2008. Went to Te Huruhi Primary School and Waiheke High  - seventh form in 2001. :-) 
Angell
182 posts
I live in Auckland - North Shore. Since moving to Auckland I have always lived around here and just love it :)
bronjenks
253 posts
I'm from the 'winterless north' Whangarei, which really is not true, been blimmen cold here lately... at least down to 14 or15 degrees!!!! brrrrr lol.  
colleencanary
764 posts
In shaky Wellington!
I am living in the Waikato - but will always be a Hawkes Bay girl at <3!
1139 posts
I'm also in rural North Canterbury! My address is rural but I really only live 5 minutes drive from the nearest town. 
pintsize
1072 posts
Ah Elena, isn't it wonderful to live in a place where that happens... we are 15mins drive from two or three townships and less than 30mins from a major city but yet we have all the tranquility of rural living.  Only in NZ could this happen (maybe).
1139 posts
I totally agree - one of the great things about this country! What I'm not a big fan of is having to pay extra postage for living in a rural area when I live so close to non-rural areas. It's not a huge deal but some sellers make you pay double what everyone else has to pay!
pintsize
1072 posts
Yes that is very annoying! if you have a work address that is a good way around it (or a friends house) I tend to do the free shipping route if I intend to have something sent RD, otherwise it is sent to hubbys work :)
Genna
49 posts
I live in a wee town called Roxburgh in sunny Central Otago,  its funny as the state highway runs straight through our town but unless you live within 5-10 min of the shops/township you are considered rural eventhough its probably more effort for the postal service to run about the township to deliver than to stop on the highway and put it in your mail box!!
wubwubb
37 posts
North Shore of Auckland! 
Don't hate us jaffas!
hughes_dre
229 posts
Born in Bay of Islands (Kawakawa to be exact - famous for their artsy public toilets), then grew up in Auckland (North Shore but went to school on Hibiscus Coast), went on my OE and lived in Dublin for a while then moved to Wellington and it's one of the best decisions I ever made.  Even with the earthquakes!
jaimee83
3 posts
Bay of Islands for me too....beautiful beaches, beautiful people...and very relaxed!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!