Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

when your trial product never makes it because of courier breakage

11 posts, 7 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
Who else has suffered non-delivery of a trial product because of courier breakage? Does your invite-to-review thing eventually just disappear (so you don't end up as a late/fail to review)?
My daughter was SO excited about getting on to the under-25 skincare regime, and eagerly checked for the courier each day (we all know the feeling!), but alas, due to it breaking in the courier, it was not to be.
She got an awesome school report yesterday, so we gave her some spending money as reward, so she'll be right. But it sucks that this happens (though I suppose it's to be expected). Who else has been through the same thing?
trudijoy
8375 posts
i had one stolen recently. From my mailbox. Because the useless courier was too lazy to come up the stairs WHILE I WAS HOME.

Couriers are useless but BR is not - you have to let them know asap that there's been an issue, and they sort it out at their end.
KiwiLass
174 posts
Man that sucks Trudi!! It's awful having all that waiting and anticipation to have that happen :(
trudijoy
8375 posts
esp when it's the first trial i've had since the new panel. I was LIVID. The courier company handling of it was absolutely pathetic as well
Imoshen
461 posts
Perfect timing for this thread because Trudi, this one is for you

trudijoy
8375 posts
lol Imoshen but to be honest the courier making ANY kind of effort would solve the issue!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oh man that's so sad! Reading that makes me absolutely infuriated. I buy and sell stuff online quite often and the amount of effort (or lack thereof) they put into lost parcels is disgusting. I must've lost at least $100 thanks to the parcels just never delivering and nzpost not doing anything about it.
Kimrose
1416 posts
It would be really dissapointing having a trial product not turn up.  I always look forward to trials.
Macs
5351 posts
I’ve never had it happen. I’ve had it arrieved late before. I’ve moved a few times too and I’ve been lucky to recieve my products in good working order. I’m sure Nat would be able to ressolve it some how .
KiwiLass
174 posts
Just to be totally clear, I in no way blame the lovely BR crew for this! They are the absolute best goddesses in all the beauty land. It very much lies with the courier - which from what I see, is sadly not unusual. I order a lot of stuff via online shopping, and have had a few misshaps over the years (stuff arriving broken, or getting lost). I realise it comes with the territory, but it's when the courier company doesn't seem to care (which I've experienced in the past) - that bothers me!
Julieal
915 posts
I have had a couple of tops broken but still able to use and test the product -I must be disappointing when unusable becuse of break and or stolen -Courier Company should be more accountable.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!