Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What's The First Thing You're Going To Do? - NBRish

9 posts, 7 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
With our mate the PM annoucing today that our beauty services, retail etc will be able to open under the level 2, what's the first thing you're going to do when we get there?

For me, it's definitely going to be a haircut.

trudijoy
8375 posts
PEDICURE omg I'll have human feet again.

then a haircut, massage and another pedicure lol
Kat555
143 posts
Definitely the hair colour! I was booked to get an already overdue colour and cut on the first day of level 3. Devastating! It's safe to say that the hair situation is not good!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I really don't desperately need anything. I trimmed my own hair and it looks fine lol. But I would love a massage!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Get a Brazilian wax ... Shaving + lady garden = not ideal
MareeB
5244 posts
I was booked in with the hygienist but it got cancelled. I hope I can get an appt soon. That's the only thing I'm really keen to do.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm the same Lisa, I've given myself a trim and it looks healthier, but I like it to be a bit more shaped. Also helped someone in my bubble colour their hair with a supermarket dye, so we're holding up until the salons open, but will definitely be going back to them when we can.
trudijoy
8375 posts
before i got allergic i dyed my own hair every 2-3 weeks for years and years and years.  I got pretty good at it tbh!

Now that it's silvering out it's growing even faster, i'm curling it pretty often atm to make it look more 'done' lol

JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I dont have the hair problem ... My hair is sooo horrible and thin I hate it *tears*

I have 2 wigs so I usually wear them when i go to any event or party or day out etc

I don't have anything planned for level 2 beauty wise, just would love to spend my friends birthday with her early June

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!