Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What’s the best thing you’ve ever won?

18 posts, 13 members
VickieM
18 posts
A Max Factor nail polish off a Facebook competition...... seriously, I never win anything.  Ever.  Well, maybe $48 off Lotto.....
trudijoy
8375 posts
a few years ago I won a 'jackpot' 12 days of xmas comp. They had a gift a day, then the last day was one of everything. I won the last day - $100 vouchers from 11 stores - Briscoes, Whitcoulls, New World, Mitre Ten Mega, Toy World, Kathmandu etc etc etc

Was a gooooooooood xmas that year!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Hooo that's an amazing win Trudi! I too never win anything. I did win a facial oil from BR last year which was amazing. Also sort of unrelated buy I won a poetry competition when I was in primary and it had $10 prize money lol.
Sophia
203 posts
Most fun one was last year was $500 on a $5 instant kiwi ticket, then we regambled $10 and won another $50. 

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
This might sound a tad corny but the best thing I've ever won is the heart of my best friend xxx

And $80 on Mother's Day a few years back and it all went on formula, nappies and wipes ha ha ha. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Trudi that sounds awesome! I won a $500 skincare pack from here which was amazing as I never win anything and there were so many gorgeous products. <3
MareeB
5241 posts
I've won a few small things including a Za moisturiser on FB a couple of years ago, and a cute make up bag with a mini foundation and lip gloss from BR. It's always exciting to win something, no matter what it is. It makes me feel like I really exist in the universe :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've won quite a few smaller prizes but did recently win a $100 prezzie card. It was just before xmas so off to Mecca I went! Best beauty prize was probably winning a Jean Paul Gaultier gift set of both the female and male perfumes. It was my favourite at the time too (I used to wear both the female and male one)
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I think my most expensive win was a few years ago when I won a Living Nature gift set which had travel sizes of the skincare and then some of that overpriced facial oil. 

Another win that was up there in price, some years ago was a 3 month supply of the overpriced Imedeen Classic, good for my curiousity and utterly ineffective results wise. Glad I didn't pay for it!
KiwiLass
174 posts
Weird, I started this thread but can't see my OP! Great to see people's replies though :)
MareeB
5241 posts
It was a fun thread, Kiwilass. It reminded me of all the little things I've ever won - chocs, a doll, some cash (small amounts), some beauty products....lovely memories...
tabucutie
1811 posts
Wow you guys have won some pretty awesome stuff! Recently I won a night's stay at the Cordis Hotel but was ineligible because my fiance works there. That sucked. The last beauty thing I won was actually from BR 1000 beauty points which I was really chauffed with, can't wait til the vault opens in April!
tannygirl
3392 posts
   That's a real bummer Tabucutie, it's hard to win stuff in general so winning something exciting and then finding out you can't get the prize is pretty sucky. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Totally I was so gutted. The prize pack included: One night stay in a suite, breakfast for 2, special access to level to the club area for pre dinner drinks and canapes. It would have been amazing. 

In saying that, my partner is allocated 3 free nights a year? I think so hopefully I will still get there..eventually 
Macs
5351 posts
Was the $500 Manuka Doctor Prize pack from Beauty Review a few years ago. It’s the most to date . I’ve won a few things over the years.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I never have much luck when entering competitions, so I was blown away when I won the $500 Dedicated to Nature prize pack from BR in Dec 2014.  It introduced me to the brand and I still love using their Refine Facial Exfoliator. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Whoa -  those two prizes are pretty fantastic!
tabucutie
1811 posts
@MACS & @Silvene: Wow those two prizes sound amazing!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!