Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What's in the vault?

57 posts, 20 members
Darn, I missed the vault preview last night. What was in it? 

Specifically was there an epilator  I was so hoping for that trial! 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I don't remember seeing any epilators in the vault. I think there was hair styling tool, a curler if I remember correctly, some Nyx lippies, hair products, Garnier sheet masks, a couple Eye of Horus products, some Shiesedo lippies and eyeliner, that Mita detangling brush, some L'oreal skincare items that were a product trial. But then they could be adding more stuff to the vault over the next couple of days till it opens it's happened before that there's a few extra items on vault day that you didn't see in the preview. 
Good point, I always forget about the extras that get added.

Shiseido lippies... That sounds tempting! I'm such a sucker for lipstick! 
Thanks tannygirl! 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
The ones that stood out to me the most were the remington curling irons, a fair couple of NYX products, revlon skincare, and some shiseido items. But alas I only have about 300 points and don't need anything so I'll be sitting it out and seeing what other ladies manage to nab. Good luck for the vault!
Charmmy-kitty I don't need anything either, I don't think, so I'll probably log on to have a nosey but I'm not sure if I'll be buying. Have to see if anything really begs me to buy it ;) 
MareeB
5239 posts
There are some L'Oreal products I like the look of.
Susilia
484 posts
I would love the curling irons, but I don’t have enough points.
Been working so much lately, I was exhausted every day, couldn’t write reviews, got a a day off tomorrow, see what I can review, but I don’t think I could write too many.
MareeB what kind of products? 
Susilia would you need to do heaps of reviews to get enough points? That's disappointing. 
Macs
5351 posts
I was hoping to see that Braun Epilator set lol I did see a lot of Nyx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
The Eye of Horus mascaras look great, there are a few goodies I am keen on. I managed to pump out quite a few reviews so will see what goodies I can get.
Kimrose
1415 posts
I have used that mascara, amazing
Kimrose
1415 posts
Tannygirl, such a great memory. I am very impressed :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Thanks Kim Rose. Actually I spent a long time staring at the vault and contemplating if I'll be getting up early on the weekend or sleeping in. The Eye of Horus Mascaras caught my attention but I know they'll probably be the first items snapped up...and I have some other mascara minis that I haven't tried yet. 
MareeB
5239 posts
The Revitalift products in the red packaging.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Sara the Shiesedo lippies are I think the same ones that were in the last vault (remember because I was contemplating getting them last time) this gel lipbalm one and the airy gel lipstick.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
@Susila I think you can 'top up' and pay for a part of it using cash as long as you have a certain percentage of points. Also if it's any comfort, I have seen curling irons dropped in almost every vault for the last couple, so hopefully it'll be in the next one if you miss out on it this time!

@Sarahellaoverton honestly I hear products whisper my name when I walk in the makeup aisle. They dont' even need to beg me and I'll buy it haha.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
There also a few root covers and the Teddy Lane nails.
Susilia
484 posts
@sarahellaoverton oh, not disappointing at all, I don’t mind, I can actually buy one if I’d really need it, it’s just I have no idea how to actually use a curling iron, it’s why I’m a bit hesitant to actually spend money on one, what if I’m a goon and won’t be able to use it!? :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm really unco and managed to master using curling tongs lol, I recommend watching YouTube videos :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh that sounds like a good vault!
@tannygirl those Shiseido lip products sound amazing! 
@Charmmy-kitty I'm the same with skincare. If I spot something on the shelf at the supermarket that I haven't tried yet, my husband has to physically restrain me from putting it in the trolley! Haha! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh and there was some Linden Leaves oil lol is that what it is called?! 
MareeB
5239 posts
Ooh I'll be over the moon if the Linden Leaves aromatherapy oil turns up in there Lisa - I can't talk about it enough, it's amaaazing!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awesome, ive never tried anything from Linden Leaves so perhaps I should :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And the countdown is on! Good luck ladies!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Exciting! Good luck everyone 
SandieNZ
424 posts
Not long now - good luck ladies 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yay!!!!! Got everything I wanted - just! There was on,y one left of each of them. Back to zero points again lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
things i love about the vault...

its always so smooth. ive only ever had one malfunction and i cant even call it that because in the end i still made an excellent purchase
so simple to get in and out now, no trawling through pages upon pages and having to remember what was on what page. those were the days!
uhh hello goats milk soap, need i say more

thanks lovelies! i am off to do post vault things and come down from the rush the vault always brings. enjoy your day! <3 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i got one of those soaps this time bc you always seem to love it Shaz. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
lmao yay trudi!! i always feel nervous when people say stuff like that - half the time nobody loves these things as much as i!
trudijoy
8375 posts
soap is soap haha i used up my last few points on it so it was an impulse at checkout anyway!  if i don't like it, no harm done <3 
Oliviahope
14 posts
Hey everyone when will we get the confirmation email about what we got?
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah i was wondering that too - my confirmation just says that the payment was accepted, and nearly every vault I've done something hasn't been sent, or the wrong thing has been sent as a 'replacement' or by mistake, so it makes me a little nervous.
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah i was wondering that too - my confirmation just says that the payment was accepted, and nearly every vault I've done something hasn't been sent, or the wrong thing has been sent as a 'replacement' or by mistake, so it makes me a little nervous.
MareeB
5239 posts
That was fun! Thanks BR xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh i lie.  It just wasn't scrolling properly on my phone.  it's there.  <3 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine says it came through at 8.54am
Oliviahope
14 posts
Ohh I think I stuffed mine up because I hit back while it was in payment mode, wasnt sure details were correct. All my points are still there too. When I went back in the vault to purchase something it said I had already bought it though. So confusing.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Olivia - that’s the exact thing they warn against doing because it breaks your own order but also messes up the lists of how many of each thing is available for everyone......

you might be out of luck this time. 
Oliviahope
14 posts
Yeah I figured, it was my very first vault that I've done so it's all trial and error I guess. It's all good I've missed out this time, just keep building on my points I guess.
trudijoy
8375 posts
You might not be able to get what you originally chose but you can still have another go tomorrow.

just don’t hit back after you hit pay ;) 
Oliviahope
14 posts
Yeah I feel so bad, I hope I didn't mess it up for everyone else. Will beauty crew send me an email to let me know I messed up? 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I don’t think so - I’ve not done this so not 100% sure but I’d assume that you basically cancelled your order so nothing will have registered with them so there won’t be an email. At least you have your points, but the system may well still keep thinking you already bought the products and won’t let you buy them again, for today at least 
Oliviahope
14 posts
Yeah will try again tomorrow, thanks for being kind about my stupid error. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Olivia,

Sorry to hear about your vault mishap. Just wanted to let you know that even if you can't get the products you were after today in tomorrow's vault there will be some new and fab products added tomorrow that weren't featured today - so there's still a change of getting a lovely haul.

Kell X

Oliviahope
14 posts
Thanks a bunch! I'm looking forward to it.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!