Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What's a good hair spray?

8 posts, 7 members
felicity2015
2 posts
Im after a good hair spray that helps keep your hair straight but doesn't give it that hard crispy look (hope that make's sence lol) or a similar product. I have thin hair that never stays straight for long goes kind of wavy, i have my dads 60th next weekend and i want something to help keep it nice and straight :) thanks in advance x
RC
162 posts
Are you straightening it for the 60th? I find using a heat protectant spray, then a shine spray to finish, keeps my hair straight like a sheet, and I have fine wavy hair too. I use ghd brand sprays for both. Enjoy the party! xx
Macs
5351 posts
For direct heat I use Tresseme heat spray. For hold I would pick Sunsilk spray. Then smooth it out with some hair serum.I use Kms or Schwazkopft.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I use a heat protectant and then blow dry, straighten, apply rosehip oil/dry oil spray if it needs moisture or gloss, then restraighten if need be and spray with this http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/catalogue/hair-care/styling/schwarzkopf-ultimate-keratin-hairspray-review.

TIP:  wait a couple minutes for hairsprayto dry then brush out with a brush spritzed with hairspray.

If you want hold and heat protectant in one then Fudge Liquid Erekt is great.

i **REALLY** miss the old PPS flat iron range.  Stupid discontinued lines
notjaya
62 posts
I love SACHAJUAN Straight and Shine Spray for this.

Edit: It's lightweight, adds tons of shine, and is also heat-protectant.
writetokellsz
44 posts
I really like a Fudge vanilla and iced raspberry hair spray, its my first soft touch hairspray.

Smells amazing and fab for frizz control and curling too. No hardening or crustyness
Manda129
419 posts
I love matrix sleek look iron smoother, helps to keep my hair straight and less frizz :)
blow dry hair then as you section for heat straightening spray onto your hair and comb through then straighten, works a treat :)
felicity2015
2 posts
I got the TRESemme keratin heat protectant spray but saw they have the taming one as mentioned above, have any of you tried both? and which is better? i haven't used the one i brought yet only just got it 30minutes ago so i can return it and swap for other if you guys think its better?? Thanks so much for all the advice :) x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!