Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Whatchu doing up this late!?

90 posts, 27 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
So surely I'm not the only crazy who is still awake - although I am about to go to bed haha. What are you doing when it's this late? I usually only stay up late if I'm playing video games, and I was. I love the Sims 4!
nemesisroxx
506 posts
If I'm up that late it's usually because I can't put the book I'm reading down lol
nemesisroxx
506 posts
If I'm up that late it's usually because I can't put the book I'm reading down lol
pintsize
1072 posts
I am usually a real night owl but DLS has zapped me of my energy.  I was still up late but not as late as usual. I normally do my BR catch ups in the evenings (uninterrupted) or editing if I have been working.  Last night though I did a couple of Sudoku puzzles after my night time routine and crashed out pen in hand (yeah old school... or just old lol).
Macs
5351 posts
I was up until 12.30pm. Couldn't sleep partner was snoring extra loud last night so I nudged him to make him roll to his side. Worked because he went quite. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Heheh I love books like that! You just HAVE to finish them regardless of the time haha! And Macs, snoring men suck! I've been told I snore but apparently it's cute haha love blinds all! :P 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Currently on early shifts so can't do my normal bedtime of 1am.

Macs
5351 posts
My turn to be up late lol anyone up ?
charly
456 posts
I'm up and it's almost 4am. I got up to feed a hungry baby. But if history repeats (and it does) I will stay up far too long after she falls asleep because I'll be playing on BR on my iPad. 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Been up since 4 getting ready for work and have to go in again this morning and tell them my pay still hasn't came through for my first week there argh
charly
456 posts
Accidentprone, what a hassle!
isemonger
224 posts
Hahahaha I love this! I often suffer from late night online scrolling. It is nice to see I am not alone ;) 

However I have a new routine in some small attempt to get better sleep with no electronics before sleep land..... Hmmmm
shazatron101
5112 posts
Isemonger, how is that going? I've been tempted to try no electronics before bed, but I don't know if I could do it, or if it'd make me sleep better haha! last night was great, I went to bed at 930, watched ice road truckers in bed til 11 and slept like the dead again. Must be the fluffy winter sheets I put on the bed - they make everything so cozy :-D
chikoboo
3402 posts
I tried the no electronics before bed but it doesn't work, I just set my tablet to the lowest brightness setting and spend a while looking at tumblr which I have just for the funnies lol, doesn't take much scrolling before I am asleep.   Oh and Shazzatron there is nothing better than the first night of the new season in the winter bedding, changing mine over on Friday afterwork so I can take a bath and then get to lie in on Saturday in the comfy coziness..Mmm I can almost feel the comfort.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mwahahaha I love tumblr for the funnies! and the sheets... so good, so fluffy. And bonus you can use the excuse "the sheets have accepted me as one of their own, it'd be rude to leave now" to stay in bed longer hehe
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have insomnia (goes along with the thyroid situation) so I don't sleep enough.... I'm usually up late gah
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I'm up at around 3am-4am most nights feeding mr 9 week old. When I'm having trouble getting back to sleep I'm on BR looking at reviews and articles :-)
pintsize
1072 posts
What is this b.e.a.u.t.y. s.l.e.e.p people talk about Hmmm
and why  do I find autotext correction posts way more hilarious with no sleep?
hopefully bed soon, miss 6 is unwell and keeps waking up :( my poor poppit
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm often up late on fb or BR site or looking at more beauty products online. Last night though I stayed up watching a movie. I used to stay up really late watching one more espisode of whatever TV series. I do think staying up to skype or chat a friend on the other side of the world is legit stay up reason other than that, I do need to get in the habit of getting more beauty sleep. I'm glad my youngest sister doesn't take after me, she goes to bed early.
Macs
5351 posts
Anyone awake lol!! 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Not for much longer though.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh no, I was asleep, but I woke up at 4am because of Snorlax next to me and his elbow digging deep into my spine. Put in ear plugs and then woke again at 6 to take them out and let the fur babies out. So I don't know if that's considered being up late or waking up early! either way I feel very crappy now! haha
i'm getting distracted by this forum and entering my competitions lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
It's not that late, but it's late for me. So what does one do this late? Make cheesecake, of course!
Chaotic82
522 posts
Yum!  Sounds good to me.  I very rarely get to sleep before 2am.  Tonight Orange is the New Black is keeping me company...even though I've seen it before :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
OOooh I wanna watch that! And the Lizze Boden Chronicles I think it is. And the rest of Breaking Bad. And American Horror Story Freakshow. Hahaha I think the only TV shows I'm actually caught up with is Once Upon A Time and The Walking Dead hahahaha
shazatron101
5112 posts
p.s yes the cheesecake is delicious hahaha I'm not allowed it tho, I made it special for my momma :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
It seems whenever I am up late I'm making food... Tonight it was bacon sandwiches for fiances lunch tomorrow. I've even done the washing, got the bin ready for rubbish day and done all of the dishes. Now I'm watching Chernobyl Diaries. Lil bit freaky!
Macs
5351 posts
I just massaging my partners feet. Just had my last sweet treat a Hershey Pie. Starting my diet and exercise as I felt like I have put on weight. Weighed myself and that just got confirmed. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I don't know if this is up late or being awake far too early, but dont you just love waking up to the sound and smell of your cat vomitting and pooping his gut out!? *very heavy sarcasm* back to sleep I go me thinks :-/
shazatron101
5112 posts
Also Macs those hershey pies look amazingg! I've never had one but I've seen them, drooool!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
shazatron101 that sounds like a terrible way to wake up on a saturday! I'm only up because my sister had to go to the airport. But only a few weeks ago, i woke up to the noise of my cat pooing on my bed... so i know how you feel! 
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Ugh that's a horrible way to wake up any day, especially on a Saturday!
I'm actually doing a little happy dance, my vampire baby who sleeps during the day and is up all night fell asleep at 10.30 last night and is still asleep now! So for the first night in about 6 months I've actually had more than a couple of hours sleep!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
ksjc_nzhopefully this is the start of a new routine where you get to sleep at night! My fingers are crossed for you 
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
God I hope so haha. After so much sleep deprivation you start to go a wee bit crazy
shazatron101
5112 posts
Vampire baby made me lol, but thats so good! Sleeping babies make for happy mummas! And yes it wasnt the most pleasant thing to wake up to, but luckily the poop was in his dirt box not on my bed! I think I'd kill him if he did that haha ;p
LinF
63 posts
Hi ladies, it is 10.18 GMT on a brilliantly sunny morning in Wales.  My husband's birthday so we had scrambled eggs and croissants with homemade marmalade & strawberry jam. Haven't learnt how to make croissants successfully yet but still trying.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Linf now that sounds delicious!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
More like what am I doing up this early? lol. I couldn't sleep last night and have been up since 4.30am. I wonder why ;)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Good morning beautiful AJ! Ah did you dream of the vault as well?? Nice to see we all head here first thing in the morning.... bacon eggs and a bagel anyone?
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thank you for the compliment :)

The vault must of been in the back of my mind because I woke up so early! Can't wait to see what's going to happen. My first vault experience. 

And p.s. I'll have my order with a mega shot extra strong coffee please hehe.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Oh happy vault day everyone :-). I agree ladies, I'm sure the vault will keep us warm with the excitement (and hearts racing!) 

Coffee is a necessity and on vault day even more! 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Another coffee addict? I'll have a mega chocolatey hot chocolate with marshmallows and tiny chocolate fish.

It will be exciting for you!! Have your visa ready. 2 vaults ago I put mine in a safe place and I lost it!! Then I found it after I used the business visa, it was right in front of me. I was running around like a headless chicken.

Don't try logging into the vault before the set time as it won't show active until dead on time. It slows you down as well actually getting in. Have fun in there and I hope you get some cool treats
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Morning! 

I need beta blockers for anxiety atm lol

Let's hope we all get what we want from the vault. 

Just a quick question as you ladies are way more knowledgable than me. Can you go in and place an order twice? Like at the opening of the vault and then later in the day if they add products you are interested in?

:)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Morning KellyLeanne :)

Yes you can. You pay 2 shipping costs. So if you ordered something this morning that's one (you pay shipping right away you can't save the order) then if you went back later that's another
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thanks Farmers-Wife. I was considering saving them up again because I've been here so long and haven't used any points but there are a few things in there I wouldn't mind. I hope you get what you want too :)
Good morning  :-)  Fire roaring, snow falling outside, mug of hot chocolate.  And I can't believe it's morning of the Vault!  What better way yo start the day. Have fun and I hope everyone gets something x
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Morning lovely ladies. It is nerve wracking lol. I hope you get what you are after x

Yes you can go back in and get other things during the day, but you will have to pay the extra shipping cost. 

Oh oh that sounds lovely too farmers-wife. I love my hot choccies too with marshmallows. May need a hot choccie and coffee to get me through this morning :-) 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Morning to you too. Sounds cosy at your place :)

An hour and a half to go - countdown begins!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
morning every one :)
happy vault day 
and yesssssssss coffee x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!