Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What would you domwith a free half a day?

16 posts, 16 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
So this morning I got to work to find that there was a flood in our pharmacy so we didnt open. I stayed at work cleaning and mopping up until 1pm and then my awesome boss said to go home. The younger girls had been sent home at 10.30, but I am manager so stayed to help out.  I came home thinking this is such a bonus, a free half day and I knew exactly what I was going to do. But to my dismay Beauty Review was broken!! So I cleaned my make up brushes. After that I checked out BR and voila back online, yay!  

So I can enjoy the rest of my free day on my favourite site.
MareeB
5241 posts
I would take the opportunity to read Kim :) I love reading (just novels usually, but I'm reading Autobiograhy of a Yogi right now). I don't get enough time to read as much as I'd like, and I like reading during the day because of the light.

Oh, and it was good of your boss to let you go home!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Sleep! With two Littles in the house I'm very sleep deprived. But in all honesty I'd probably clean lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
I walk, read, gym, go and get pampered, go to the beach, go shopping, take myself out for a meal/drink if no one is free... I love having time to fill
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Hmm. I would sit in the sun and read, try new make up looks, do those things to look after my skin that I often run out of time to do, catch up on the 20 programs I have recorded on the TV. So many things.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I generally have a hard time during the day feeling guilt free without something getting done so I'd probably write up reviews, etc. 
Arohas
77 posts
Hello.
I would dearly love to catch up with my wonderful friends. Due to all of our different schedules, it can cause meet ups difficult. Very heard to plan last minute surprises almost non existent
kirstyj
1732 posts
At the moment I feel like I'd have a nap :P ... maybe I would just wander around town. I find in the weekend it can feel really busy and it doesn't make me want to shop. It'd be nice to have a mid week afternoon to have some time to myself... and shopping counts as exercise right?!?
2lilmnkys
106 posts
I like to feel my time with cleaning, trying new makeup and watching Netflix.
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Do a much needed workout!!  Since my cruise and eating far too much I have neglected my walking and gym sooooooo that is what I will be doing today after work!  If I had the free half day though I would make it a scenic walk along our beach front property it's gorgeous today!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Hmm that is pretty tricky, on the one hand I am a lazy bum and would relish in climbing back into bed for a lovely warm nap or lounge on the sofa and play video games.  On the other hand there is that never ending list of things that need to be done in my mind, such as get through the laundry pile, do blog photos and reviews, weed the garden, hose the deck and treat for winter, walk the dogs, do exercise, do meal prep for the week ahead, declutter the house, take clothes to charity, recycling, etc...  So I'd probably take the nap lol.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I think of half a day as being only 4 hours - hardly seems worth getting out of bed for! but if it was a free afternoon - unexpectantly then I would probably end up doing chores to ease the rush on other days. If it was a planned half day, then I'd probably work on my embroidery designs - unless I had to do work on the new extension - like painting.
Macs
5351 posts
I love catching up with family or friend for a coffee. One of my favourite things to do kim.
Rezee
1964 posts
I get a few days every week during the school term to myself.I ususally end up doing the same things. Housework, facebook, walking or swimming, and up town jobs. Nothing really super fun although I do love my swimming.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bake! After a long long period of not feeling right in my own body I have started to bake again - a sign (to me) that everything is getting better and I'm becoming myself again :-D 

That really sucks about your store flooding though, Kim! I hope there wasn't too much damage :-) 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Catch up on TV, read a book, go have a massage and a manicure.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!