Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What will you *always* find the cash for beauty-wise?

26 posts, 26 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Everyone goes through more and less affluent times - but which products will always be yours, regardless of income/outgoings. What do you always make room for in your budget?

For me I always try and get in a pedicure at least once a month because its one time I can truly relax and be unreachable. I'll also always have whitening toothpaste, a mascara, skincare, a base (even if it's a BB), lipbalm and a conditioning treatment
MareeB
5239 posts
For me that'd be eye liner and moisturiser :)
Jesse
745 posts
MAC Studio Fix Fluid and either Australis Fresh & Flawless powder or MAC Studio Fix powder, and primer. Gotta have the primer.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I can always scrimp together enough money, vouchers and beauty club rewards come Natio GWP time to get one. Running low on toner and eye cream so it's ration time haha.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I will always have a MAC mineralise skinfinish natural in light. It works for me in so many ways. Also a mascara (any type), and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush, and a lip gloss of some sort.

Also for the shower the Original Source Lavender and Tea Tree shower gel. Relaxes me and makes me feel amazing and clean.

Those are the things I would have for the most basic of looks that would perk me up and make me feel more put together in any situation.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Eyeshadow (I know, I know, like I need more!) and any of my basic skincare needs (cleanser, moisturizer, eye cream, body moisturizer/butter). Also if I ran out of mascara I would buy one ASAP, but this basically never happens. 
Kellyleanne
551 posts
My Clinique even better foundation or mac studio sculpt foundation, and my Clinique skincare.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I will find a way for the basic skin care, cleanse & moisturiser, everything else is extra.
kayxcake
422 posts
Its always lipsticks and lip balms for me, despite having a stash that can last through my grand-grand-children's life, I can't help it. *guilty
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I will always find the money for Oasis apple a day mositurizer, my Rexona clincal protection & Mascara (i have a few ones i love so could find a cheapie like Revlon that my coin shrapnel could buy)
george
150 posts
Oooh, this is so hard. I guess it would have to be skin care and mascara or eyeliner!
kknz
82 posts
Cleanser, toner and moisturiser, plus shampoo and conditioner. Anything else I can usually make do with the cheapies 
Macs
5351 posts
Personal hygiene and skincare. I'll always have money for it.
janini9
341 posts
It would have to be moisturiser, lip balm and handcream for me.
Perfume. I have 20 already but whatever. A girl can never have too much.
Danni
324 posts
Definitely skin care :)
astylecollector
204 posts
For me it's skincare. I have acne-prone skin and it's quite hard to find products that work.
Besides that, lip balm and hand cream because I cannot live without them.
neninoir
210 posts
Skincare, sunscreen ( from Oasis beauty)  and mascara :)
Sophiegarth
19 posts
Cleanser and Moisturiser, just Cetaphil and Aveeno if I'm flat broke but they do the job fine. I'd rather get those and spend the $90 on my GlamGlow Super Mud than get pricier ones and have to forfeit my mask. It's like getting a facial at home twice a week, I'm obsessed with it! And $90 every couple of months is a small price to pay for small pores :P
Plus the best makeup application comes from the smoothest canvas, right?!
MissQT
1547 posts
I'm a sucker for nail polish! Can never have enough colours right? :)
Mila
1209 posts
For me I always make sure I have a decent face moisturiser, foundation, mascara and a lip balm.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I will always find money for essentials like Libra/U by Kotex, moisturizer and facewash, body wash etc. But I also always find money for Bossy Cosmetics. I dunno what it is about her products but I freakin' love ALL OF THEM and must own them ALL. Bossy is love. Bossy is life. *heart eyes* 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I always find money for BB cream and my favourite cleanser and deodrant. 
nemesisroxx
506 posts
I'll always have cash for Toner, Essano Rosehip Oil, Facial Cleanser (Za Foaming in particular), and Moisturiser. Oh and tampons and panty liners! Oh Oh! And Dove roll on. The basic items to stay fresh really lol
MrsO
196 posts
Cleansing wipes, eye cream, moisturiser, bb cream, lip balm for me.
Rezee
1964 posts
Hmm, that is a hard one! Probably rosehip oil and my favorite korean bb cream. I cant think of specific brands but I would hate to be without deodorant and mascara too!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!