Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What was the most wanted product you wanted in the Vault?

28 posts, 17 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
For all you lovelies that were part of the BR Vault:

1) What was ONE product you really wanted?

2) If you weren't able to snap it up this time, what did you get instead that you are excited to try?

For me:

1) I really wanted the A'kin Brightening Vitamin C Oil

2) I was lucky to snap it up but also wanted to try the Skin Therapy Dragon's Blood Eye Cream so super excited to try that too

Dr LeWinns Reversaderm Advanced Skin Correction Kit

I was Lucky enough to grab it can't wait for it to arrive
eringracem
30 posts
1. The Dr Lewinns Reversaderm Kit which I was lucky to get and super excited to try - my skin has been acting up really bad lately, hopefully this can kick start me to better skin.

2. While I was lucky and got the kit, I also managed to get a few goodies from Essano (both lipsticks, and a brow definer so yay!) as well as Simple Micellar Water (one of my essentials) to stock up.
tannygirl
3392 posts
1) A'kin Rosehip Oil, I'm so lucky I got a bottle despite running into glitches.

2) I missed out multiple times on the Reversaderm kit (it seems to be playing a now-you-see-it-now-you-don't game with me and the other members on here, lol) but I do happen to have a full-sized bottle of the peel that bought awhile back and I'm using the Ordinary Buffet which an affordable peptide serum so I think I can get pretty good results using those two. I was able to get some the Simple wipes and Goodness cream cleanser which are great to replace stock I'm running out of. 
Macs
5351 posts
1. Mellow Lip Paint and Akin Serum both at the top of my list.

Plan was to get Make up on the first visit. Skincare on the second visit. Didn't think it would glitch . I got the lip paint. Im over the moon about it. Been wanting one ever since I saw it in one of the Beauty Boxes.

trudijoy
8375 posts
1) Mellow Lip Paint in 'London' - I have 'Budapest' and have long been keen to try other shades from them.

I got it :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Luckily for me, the 3 things I really wanted I was able to catch with open arms - the A'Kin oil, the Dragons Blood eye cream and of course, the Lush bomb ;-) I'm still waiting for a sneaky drop in but if it doesn't happen, that's fine too. I'm happy with my trio of delights :-D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine was definately the A'kin oil so am really pleased about that. Also the Sukin pawpaw. I had the dragons blood in my cart but faffed around for too long and missed out lol.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Tbh was the lush bath bomb in twilight. I was frantic that I kept trying to add without seeing that it was already in my cart and I wasn't reading the notification properly until the 3rd time I clicked it and finally read that it was in my cart. Next was the akin oil due to the reviews then the Mellow liquid paint in Auckland which I originally didn't read what shade it was until again seeing it in my cart & am pleasantly surprised at this is the shade I've wanted since it's release.
littleparadise
178 posts
Yes I got the three goodies I had my eyes on,
the A'kin Rosehip Oil (looks like this was a popular choice), Eye of Horus Sahara pencil and the Sea salt spray, then a few other goodies got put into my cart as well. 

Thanks Beauty Review. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Definitely the mellow lip paint I have been wanting to try them for ages.
g1ggles2
358 posts
I really wanted the cover girl foundation in ivory which I nabbed
and the chocolate brown dye as I trialed this for BR and loved it plus my roots are due for a touch up

I also grabbed the colour protect and shine leave in treatment as I haven't used it before and am excited to try.

There are still some really great products available in the vault now so it's nice to see that everyone can get a chance to get something
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Top of my list was the Reversaderm kit. I went straight to it using the skincare tab and got it. Yay!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
if anyone wanted the evolu lotion ones just popped up. i thought about it but i'm overstocked on lotion :)
Macs
5351 posts
I need lotion I could have gone for that lol oh well . Next time I'll just budget for one amount rather than two amounts.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm trusting them to have it fixed for next time Macs - i would be keen if i didn't have to pay shipping again for 1 extra thing but it's all good, i don't need it so thought i'd share the love!

you can still go back in if you didn't use 2500 points the first time - i can go in up to about 575 points :)
siouxsannah
261 posts
I got all 5 things that I wanted! My number one item was the A'kin face oil, which I really wanted because I have heard such great things about it. I know they had 40 available in the Vault, but I was still paranoid about missing out! 

The other items were some Schwarzkopf hair colour, and their leave in conditioning and shine treatment. I also got the Simple micellar water, and a Mellow brow pencil. 
Macs
5351 posts
Roughly I spent 2,405 . I should have 95 left but it's saying I've hit my limit. I was gonna max it out pay postage just to get a reset again lol but that plan backfired.
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh weird :(  

what did you get for your 2405?
Macs
5351 posts
I got two mellow lip paints, two brow products , two brushes ( I'm happy because I tested these at Farmers ) , two eye shadow pallettes ,contour kit and Eye of Horus pencil . I've been dreaming of owning a pencil from them BR made it happen for me. I'm over the moon.
trudijoy
8375 posts
nice makeup haul! i love my EOH pencil
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha yeah I was tempted by the EOH pencil even though I'd probably never use it. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i have the deep purple one and i adore it, i'd never use a nude one personally. pretty colour though
kirstyj
1732 posts
I really wanted to pick up a shampoo and conditioner - just thought it was a good opportunity to pick up something useful. Oh and a body scrub - so excited about that.

Randomly I also picked up a Mellow lip paint which I'm really happy about. Because I've been having a bit of a clear out lately I haven't bought a lippy in ages - really excited to get something new. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I actually really like the nude one it was on my Christmas wishlist the year before last and my Secret Santa got one for me. It's not as versatile on me as some other people because it's not the color of my skin, but I do really like it for lining my lower water line to open up my eyes and because of that I can use it with most eye makeup looks. I currently own all the colorful EOH pencils and besides the black the nude one is the most versatile for me personally. I have used the white EOH pencil to line my lower waterline but it looks a bit stark since I'm naturally tan, the nude one is a better color choice for me to do that.
SandyGedge
394 posts
I really wanted to get the cover girl foundation and a foundation brush which I'm grateful to have snapped up. Oh and the Dragons Blood Cream. Yay thank you BR. I look forward to seeing all your hauls ladies :-)
JessB
219 posts
The main thing I wanted was the make up break up balm - so happy I got it! My second was the Lush bathbomb. Missed out on that one but am happy to go buy it. 
Macs
5351 posts
That Dragon Blood Cream looks cool sandy. I'll watch your review for it.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!