Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What tooth paste are you using?

19 posts, 16 members
Macs
5351 posts
Im wanting to try something new . Would love some ideas. What are you using at the moment? 
Kikikiana
52 posts
I use http://www.redseal.co.nz/product/natural-herbal-mineral-original/ as it's a natural one! I used to use  the colgate no sugar one (the purple) but I wanted to use something natural!!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Colgate triple action, I don't remember what I used before this product! We keep re purchasing this toothpaste in our household :)
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm using Colgate Optic White. I'll probably stick with it for good now.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm using Optic White too, it's not the cheapest but it's proving effective so far
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have a few very sensitive teeth, so I have to use Sensodyne every day.  I'm currently using Sensodyne Daily Care + Whitening.  I've tried the Colgate one for sensitive teeth but something in their formula made me gag.  It's not a good reaction to have while brushing your teeth! 

I buy Colgate Total Original for hubby.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Red Seal Baking Soda toothpaste. Been what my family has been using for awhile now.
DanaPeriam
17 posts
I use the red seal baking soda toothpaste, I really like it! It takes a couple of days to get used to but I wouldnt use any other brand now.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm using an Ayurvedic one I got at a trial price from iherb. I'm surprised how much I like it so I think I might be ready to make the switch to a more natural toothpaste. 

Macs, have you tired Lush's toothy tabs? They're certainly something different!
Macs
5351 posts
No I haven't tried those toothy tabs yet @ worldofsooziewong. Definately want to give them all a try.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I can't say I'm a fan of them Macs. I was glad when I finished mine. 
Ringy
825 posts
not a fan of tooth tabs either - I like the purple Colgate one at the moment but I'm feeling like all those years of using a whitening one and now using a normal one, that my teeth have gone more yellow (or less white - which sounds much better). 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh, worldofsooziewong I brought that from Iherb too, but I haven't used it yet. I am currently using Grin toothpaste which is a natural toothpaste made in NZ and I really like it.
I have a few open. The red seal baking soda one for whitening, a macleans one for general brushing and a sensodyne one for when I have a sensitive tooth day.
A few of you have Red Seal on the go.  I might look at trying this too.  I am using the 'purple' Colgate toothpaste(Clean Mint flavour) and really like it. A definite difference using an electric toothbrush vs a manual.........
MissQT
1547 posts
I use Colgate total effects at night to prevent plaque etc and then sensodyne in the morning as I have sensitive teeth.
Lutece
1849 posts
Ive been using the Sensodyne repair and protect toothpaste :)
Kikikiana
52 posts
the lush tooth tabs freak me out, hate the bubbling sensation!!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Colgate triple action for me! I always go back to it

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!