Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What products are you always buying

29 posts, 22 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've just brought another eyeliner. It feels like I had only brought the one before it a mere month or two ago. So what product do you feel you're always topping up on?
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Primer! I swear I need a stock pile of the stuff lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nail polish or Lush hahahahahhaahahaha
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yes I buy a lot of Lush too. My primer has lasted a little while but the foundation I put on top of it, I also seem to go through quite quickly.
MareeB
5242 posts
Lip balm, hair products and yep me too - Lush!
Rezee
1964 posts
Eyeshadow, hair products and maybe shower gel at the moment. It used to be body lotion, it took me about 18 months to work through the majority of my stash and it's something I use up pretty quickly.. I had a lot!
Koni
444 posts
Lol the Lush addiction amongst the BR lovelies is unbelievable, I don't know how you all keep up with the stuff they put out.

Highlighters, lipsticks and blushes.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The only things I buy at the moment is Lush as I have a huge stash of everything else. What's that? I have a huge Lush stash too?!? Oh yeah.

I heard Lush described as a cult recently. Twenty five year addiction here!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I feel like I'm constantly buying powder!  Having an oily skin means that primer and powder are two things I have to use with my foundation or BB cream and pressed powder just seems to hit pan so quickly.
Kimrose
1418 posts
I have to admit, I now have a Lush addiction, I have our Maree to thank for this, and I really do mean, thank you Maree! 

I do have a weakness for lipsticks as well.
MareeB
5242 posts
Hahaha - another day, another addict. We could do a lot worse couldn't we? heeheehee
tannygirl
3392 posts
For me it would be serums and facial oils because I love them. I do happen to go through a bottle quicker than most people same with spf moisturizers. I use up a 50ml bottle of spf moisturizer in about six weeks.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yep I too go through a lot of lip balm. The only reason my lip balms last so long now is because I have 4 on the go at once, one in each handbag kinda of thing.
1139 posts
Eyebrow gel - specifically the clear one by elf. Last time I bought 10 of them because I use this product every day and go through it quite fast! My flatmates thought it was hilarious when a parcel showed up for me with 10 tubes of eyebrow gel in it lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whizz or Definer, currently have 2 with 1 backup but will probably buy some more at the end of the next month as it is a big worry that I will break one or accidentally run out before I have another one and now that I am finally getting a decent brow look I really don't want to be without ever!

Elena you look amazing in your new profile pic that hair colour totally suits you. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
lipstick, apparently. day 41 of the BR lippy challenge and i'm not done yet...

oh and shower gel. so much shower gel.
Macs
5351 posts
Lush always buying it. I haven't found a make up I would keep repurchasing yet.
1139 posts
Thanks chikoboo! Decided I was bored with my hair so I had half of it cut off and then I dyed it red. Now to decide which colour I'm going to try next...
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
A parcel with 10 eyebrow gels, love it. I don't have amazing brows so I might have to try the gel and the anastasia beverly hills stuff.

And Trudi I am impressed with your perseverance with the lipstick challenge. I didn't do it because I knew I'd never be able to maintain taking a photo a day for that long. I have way too many lipsticks.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I don't often repurchase either macs. Most times when I buy a new eyeliner, lipstick etc I buy a new brand. Or like with eyeliner at the moment I have a few brands that I do repurchase and just alternate.
annanguyen
142 posts
haha definitely Lush (especially their bath bombs and soaps, I can't have enough of soaps) and mascara ( we need lots of mascara. don't we girls)
janini9
341 posts
I keep buying lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes. Plus now I seem to have caught Highlighter disease too with blush addiction not far off. Luckily I like Lush but seem to be immune to the very infectious wantitallitis that has infected a few of the BR crowd ;)
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha wantitallitis. That's awesome
mallomiss
569 posts
Mascara! I wish it lasted longer!
Emily-jane
314 posts
I am always buying lip balms and mascara. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Primer. I love primer and seem to use them up quickly.
Jesse
745 posts
My 'base' products - primer, foundation and powder.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha worldofsooziewong that's a pretty long addiction to have lol, but a great one.

I too am always buying Lush products, but I also am always buying Korean CC/BB Cream, E.L.F primer and Le'esscience natural blends. Plus always buying Scentsy as I love my smellies for the house too lol.
kirstyj
1732 posts
So jealous of everyones Lush collections! I haven't been down there in ages (on purpose), I know I'll buy too much stuff. However I do have some empty black jars to take down eventually.

I think I use up mascara and foundation and my powder the quickest. I don't mind with my powdeer because the more MAC empties that I have the closer I am to a new lipstick :P Foundation annoys me because it is so expensive. Mascara I'm still trying out heaps of new ones because I haven't found my holy grail so I don't mind so much.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!