Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What old faves are you using at the Moment?

22 posts, 18 members
Rezee
1964 posts
I change up my proucts every week, it's easier to have a basket of things I can reach for rather then dig through everything else. This week I've gone back to my naked palette and the moisture mist bronzer. I really like both of these products so much. Half baked is my fave eyeshadow shade. Also perfume wise, I forgot I owned the Kim Kardashian honey one until I did a pic for the wall. I really love this scent!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I've gone back to Maybelline mascara. But other than that I keep trying new things.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'm terrible at not using things up, I got a shock when I counted how many mascaras I had open at this precise time....shocking.   However back on topic lol I have fallen back in love with my it cosmetics natural palette recently after being on a makeupgeek high, it is perfect for a super soft almost hardly there natural eye look that just keeps you looking bright eyed and awake. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I've opened up a new mascara the lancome hyponese ome the oldie I'm going back to let's see Ummm is my LA Girl HD concealer I've used it this week the most & have loved what it does for my skin & makeup routine.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in "Flushed"and Max Factor False Lash Effects in "Deep Blue".  I forgot I had them and need to use the blush before it dries out.  I think it's time to ditch the mascara though.  
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I've gone back to my perfumes. My collection was nuts so I sold heaps of it. Now left with about 6 bottles which is alot better. I'm reconnecting with Marc Jacobs at the moment.
Macs
5351 posts
I've been going back to my maybelline falsies, even though I use art deco angel eyes I keep going back to it. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I always go back to Opium perfume, no matter what else I try!
Lutece
1849 posts
The Moisture mist bronzer sounds really good! I go through moments like that, like currently Im back to using my Loreal lumi magique foundation and Rimmel bronzer,

I love going back to old products and falling in love with them again :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I love reconnecting with old faves! Currently for me they are my Art Deco eyeshadows. I pulled them out as I'm trying to pan them, but I really do love them! So soooft. And my Nicki Minaj Onika perfume :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have just starting re-using Dolce and gabanna the one perfume and I have no idea why I have been neglecting this bottle for so long. It smells amazing
Mila
1209 posts
I have just rediscovered my love for lash angel mascara and my the balm blush :)
Koni
444 posts
Giorgio Armani Master Corrector and MOR Snow Gardenia Perfume oil.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Rimmel 2 n 1 concealert has been put back into action this week aswell and my Maybelline dream wonder & fit me.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nivea Soft cream!
Benefit's Rockateur!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have been changing up my makeup and exploring new looks this year. But I do have my staples that have never left my stash and are used daily. I try to change up my lipstick but if I can't decide I reach for a nude lippy Mac Twig is a fave atm it's not old but I've definitely worn it more than my other lippys. Such a pretty nude pink.
SandyGedge
394 posts
I had a good clean up of my makeup the other week and had forgot how much I actually own!!  and since I havn't really been wearing makeup alot since having bubs, I needed some encouragement to get back into it which Farmers Wife helped me with and now I've been trying to get out of my comfort zone of nude shadows and pop a hint of colour on my eyes like I always used too  :)  It's fun having a play with everything and hey....who says that you can't be all dolled up while sitting on the couch or cleaning the house!  hehehe
kirstyj
1732 posts
You are so right SandyGedge! the part about wearing makeup to clean or sit on the couch :P.
I figure if it makes you feel good then do it, so I quite often can be found on a Saturday afternoon pottering around the house cleaning or watching TV with a full face of makeup. If anyone saw me they must think I'm going out somewhere :P
Rezee
1964 posts
Lol Sandy,  I wear makeup all the time when I have no plans other then staying at home. It helps me feel more uplifted I guess? I don't know but I like it!
Mila
1209 posts
I'm the same Sandy even with the new baby I still like to "tidy" myself up a little it makes me feel better which can only be good for both of us right!! :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm firmly on Team 'wear makeup when you want to'. I start working from home once I'm back in town and I still plan on makeup. It you feel like it, do it IMO!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!