Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What makeup item can you not leave the house with out...

19 posts, 18 members
Naenae
1 posts
Haha mine use to be eyeliner... but since times have changed I can't really leave with out Brow Liner or Fondation... hard between the two lol
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have gotten to the point to where I feel confident leaving the house sans makeup but I do remember a time when I just didn't have the courage to leave the house or be seen by my peers without eyeliner.
2lilmnkys
106 posts
I dont have only one...there is three I cant leave the house without.
Number 1 is foundation to cover my scars
2 is my eyebrow stuff
3rd is the lipstick.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I can happily pop to the supermarket without make up on but I will normally put on a coloured  lip gloss. That way I've made some kind of effort especially if I'm wearing sunglasses and you wouldn't see my eye makeup anyway lol. 

Bare minimum makeup would be bb cream, mascara and lip gloss. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
That would be items for me: lip balm, foundation and eyeliner.
Macs
5351 posts
On my no make up days 1. Moisturiser/ Sunscreen 2. Deodorant. 3. Hair product . On my make up days 1. Foundation 2. Eye Shadow 3. Liquid lipstick/Mascara . 
MareeB
5241 posts
I always have eye liner and I like to have a nice light oil on my skin, after cleansing, toning and moisturising.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm really anti going out in public without makeup atm because i need some kinda barrier between me and the world. I've been that way for a while; it's part survival mechanism and part the fact that i wore almost no makeup when i had depression and now it's part of my 'you're okay, you can go out there' thing.

Mascara and lip gloss are the two things i cannot and will not do without, even if i'm just popping out for a moment
Kimrose
1416 posts
We spent the weekend at our beach house and I came home only having applied a serum and moisturiser. I was not planning on seeing anybody. That is the first time in many years I have done that.  
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Eyebrows. If I have more time, then mascara as well.
BB cream/foundation and powder. My face is like an oil spill and somehow these two keep it under control!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I go without makeup outside with confidence...... But I never leave my house without lipbalm and then after eyeliner. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I totally understand and can relate with what you say Trudi. So I almost never leave home without a full face of makeup on. But on the off occasion that I do leave the home without anything I'll definitely havery mascara, primer , lipgloss & brows.
MrsRosie
214 posts
Do you mean wearing or taking with you?

If its wearing, when I go to the gym in the morning Im completly sans- makeup (lucky its early!). If its on the weekend and im 'make up free' Ill only use my brow pencil and maybe a slight dusting of mineral powder depending.

When I leave the house I only ever take with me my lipstick of choice for that day and a lip balm, handcream and small roll on purfume. I dont carry any other makeup on me. Luckily if I got to work and had forgotten to put mascara on (its happened before haha) I can now grab some at work which is so handy :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
When leaving the house I have two makeup bags in my bag. In these two makeup bags are a retractable brush, 8 different lipsticks from liquid to stick form, lipglpss, setting spray,compact mirror,mascara, sanitary items including hand sani & hand Cream & that's about it I take it with me every day & then if I have a different lipstick choice for the day then I grab it from my stash
ragingfrog
1289 posts
If I want to scare my coworkers on a saturday, then lipgloss only. Otherwise I try to avoid leaving without lipstick, foundation/bb cream, brows and blush. I always remember perfume though
Lutece
1849 posts
This is an interesting question, nowadays I leave the house often without any makeup, I just apply moisturiser with spf and thats as good as it gets lol
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Oddly my handbag has 2 items that stay in there, makeup brushes and lipstick. Makeup brushes? lol They are in there and haven't left my handbag in quite sometime hahaha.
Emily-jane
314 posts
If you mean when heading out it would probably be foundation or bb cream. I always carry lip balm and lipgloss in my handbag and sometimes a concealer for fixing spots. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!