Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What is your favourite LUSH product?

45 posts, 17 members
alyshajayne
92 posts
I was super lucky and recieved a LUSH voucher for my birthday! They have so many beautiful products that I thought I'd ask what people's favs are?

I think at the moment my top picks are a lip scrub, lip tint, fresh mask or an eye cream!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Happy Birthday AJBailey :)
Hmmm... lots of fav's. I would probably suggest going down to a Lush store and just sniffing everything. They have awesome staff that will be able to help and will be able to suggest things based on the scents you like or type of product.
My fav products are their scrubs, in particular Rub Rub Rub (which I've reviewed on here). And I really like their limited edition products they bring out for special occassions, just nice to try somehting different. Remember if you get anything in a black tub to keep the tub. If you have 5 empties (I think it is 5?) you can swap them for a free fresh face mask.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Lol just read your review that you don't like the Rub Rub Rub product! Maybe don't listen to me then :P
Maybe try their haircare too, some of it is nice.
alyshajayne
92 posts
Thanks kirstyj! A good reminder on the black tubs! I have three almost empty now, I only found out about the swap for a face mask a few days ago reading on BR, so good!!
alyshajayne
92 posts
Hehe that's funny about the Rub Rub Rub! I seem to be quite alone in not liking it!
alyshajayne
92 posts
Kirstyj, I just had a wee look at your review and I think I'll have to give what I have left another crack! When I used it I got no 'foam' at all, maybe I just left my skin too wet, I want to try stepping out like you suggest! Also failing that I didn't think about the scent being unisex... Hubby would probably like it!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I think I need to try this brand it seems to be skyrocketing. (Page is so enabling) I've checked out the site but it still seems a little exspensive for my liking. I know it's probably valid & quality but I can't convince myself to enter a purchase. They got to have a sale some time ?? Surely
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I have to choose one?!? Maybe one in each category lol. The one I will always purchase is Ultrabland cleanser. I've never found anything better - move over micellar! I also love Rosejam shower gel (LE but currently available) teamed with Ro's Argan body conditioner. Handygurugu - best heavy duty handcream ever. Another one that can't be bettered by other hand creams. Love bubble bars too. More so than bath bombs. 

Lush obsessed? Yes. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Unfortunately they don't have sales that often K3R1. But alot of their products like the bath bombs etc can be split up and used more than once though so that makes them a wee bit more value for money. But I do totally agree that they are super expensive.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Rose Jam! How could I forget WorldofSoozieWong. That has to be my fav product. Maybe between that and the Honey I Washed The Kids soap, yummy sweet honey scent. I'm going to have to pick some more of that up soon :)
Macs
5351 posts
Keri I was thinking the same, hence why I havent made a purchase. But everyone keeps raving about them causing me to want lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Keri, Lush only have a sale once a year that starts on Boxing Day. All their Xmas goodies and gift boxes are half price and many of their normal year round stock too. I go mad and stock up on my favourites for the year. I still end up going into the shop once a month though lol. 
alyshajayne
92 posts
worldofsooziewong - I love love love ro's body conditioner! It's a crime but I have no bath!! So no bubble bars or bath bombs for me!

I'm on a skincare mission at the moment so the cleaner could be fun! So many choices!!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Kirsty, I was lucky when I went into the PN shop and asked for samples, they gave me a huge slice of that soap! I've only used half of it. 

Keri and Macs, if you can ever get to a shop to have a play, they are super generous with giving samples of anything you want to try. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
If you are after a lipscrub, the bubblegum one is lovely (even if it is a bit messy). However, when it comes to Lush, my favourite products are the bath bombs, and bath bubble bars! Literally, you do not want to see my Lush bath collection because it just shows im a lush addict
alyshajayne
92 posts
Oooo I was looking at the Rosejam shower gel, keen to try that too!
MareeB
5244 posts
I don't have any Lush products. Guess I'll be kicked out now (LOL)
alyshajayne
92 posts
Hehe Binarybeauty! God I miss having a bath!! I've really only just caught on to lip maintainance so I am quite keen to try a lip scrub!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Binarybeauty, I DO want to see your Lush collection! I have various boxes of it all over the house lol. I've got a big candy mountain I haven't put away yet because it smells sooooo good!

The Ultrabland is best removed with a hot flannel otherwise it leaves an oily film. But it gets everything off with the flannel. Fantastic stuff. Bit like a solid oil cleanser. I must write a review on it soon. 
alyshajayne
92 posts
Lol Mareebros I feel that way about micellar water! :D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ugh, I hate micellar. Get Ultrabland instead lol. 
alyshajayne
92 posts
Worldofsooziewong, I've just purchased the bossy oil cleanser this week and am loving it so far! Is it that sort of style?
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I love lush! Snow fairy shower gel is like candy floss. Godmother and rock star soaps are yummy!
If your skin is sensitive the honey I washed the kids gel and soap.
They have lovely moisturiser. And amazing perfumes as well.
Maybe look at the brand directory under lush and find ones with the most stars
alyshajayne
92 posts
Thanks Farmers-Wife! The reviews are fab! So many good ones! I was just reading about the snow fairy gel, it looks so pretty too :D

I think I'm just going to have to go on a lush spree!!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I haven't tried the Bossy one. Ultrabland is more like a soft balm that melts into an oily cleanser. 
-Bex-
611 posts
What a cool birthday present! Lush is amazing, i am a wee bit of a Lush addict. I am loving the rose jam shower gel, godmother soap, rockstar soap, magnificent soap, snow fairy shower gel, bubblegum lip scrum is also delish. and the bath bombs and bubble bars are amazing.
_Nicole_
124 posts
Probably a silly question as you can purchase most stuff online now days. But can you order online?? All this talk of lush products makes me want some! Plus all these reviews sound absolutly Devine. Such a bumma our nearest lush is 2 hrs away :(
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yup you can order online! They often include good sized samples when you order online too :)
-Bex-
611 posts
Hey Nicole, i cant do the whole link thing but if you search lushnz.com you will be able to search all their goodies and place an order. shipping is around $9 per order, and usually arrive 2 days after i order them and i'm rural. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Thanks KirstyJ & worldofsooziewong. You make me want to order so bad. Would you have any beginners must haves? That's also what gets me stuck. The price & what in the world am I to look at purchasing. ??
Also being Auckland you'd think there'd be loads of Lush stores apparently not on the Shore grrr. Online ordering be the best bet if and when I commit to an order.

Macs glad someone else agrees with me.
Kimrose
1419 posts
There are so many amazing products at Lush. I think one of my favourite things is when you are walking towards the store you can usually smell it before you see it, totally awesome.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
You really need to try Lush it's amazing xx

I highly recommend the following:

Grease Lightning
British Nanny
Rock Star Soap
All of their Lip Scrubs
Angels on Bare Skin
Herbalism

Okay I'll stop there now lol xx
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Mumof3munchkins thanks for the suggestions & Bexb I'm off to troll thru site now. I just got off rovie. Hehe
-Bex-
611 posts
YAY Keri, im sure no matter what you choose you will love it and it could turn into an addiction. i had to do a Rovie order yesterday, 2 lipsticks (1 rovie,1 mac) went through the washing machine and dryer. FAIL. But the Rovie 1 is my favourite one ever
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Omy life no Bexb two lippies Rip.... yes I ordered some bedazzled shadows because I had some points sitting on my account & I'm doing a bday gift for a friend so I'm accumulating stuff by the week. Instead of one huge purchase.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Ah Lush. I love the sexy peel soap and their massage bars are nice. They have a limited edition snow fairy shower gel which I rather like as well. Just pretty much anything there I like.
Jesse
745 posts
My absolute favourite Lush products (not including all the bath products) are the Rose Jam shower gel which is DIVINE, and Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo, which is my favourite shampoo. Skincare-wise I also like their Vanishing Cream, and their toners are nice.
Jesse
745 posts
Oh and I also disliked Rub, Rub Rub too! Much prefer Trilogy and The Body Shop for scrubs, or even just exfolliating body wash.
chikoboo
3402 posts
My ultimate Lush love list includes:  Twilight bath bombs (just pure heaven!! for the senses)  Snow fairy shower gel (limited edition so I stock up big time on this)  The comforter bubble bar (bubbles everywhere!) Daddy-O purple shampoo and Fizz banger bath bomb (again limited edition but it is such fun!)
pintsize
1072 posts
I have a feeling this thread is going to be bad news for my bank balance :p lol
xx<3xx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I completely forgot about this one until I used it this morning: King of Skin body butter. It's like a solid in shower body conditioner. Great for lazy girls like me with cold bathrooms!
shazatron101
5112 posts
You're all horrible enablers and now I want evveerrryyytthhaannngg. I want to purchase a massage bar from them, still undecided which, and I won't do it until my current one is a lot more depleted haha. I wouldn't mind trying their solid shampoos either but a) I already have far too much shampoo and b) none of the descriptions really match my hair type so thats annoying!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love all the Lush products, but if you are new to Lush, there are a few things that are must haves1) The comforter Bubble Bar2) Dragon Egg Bath bomb3) Twilight bath bomb\4) The godmother soap5) Golden Wonder (which is limited edition)  
Just realised most the things i love won't be very helpful if you don't have a bath :(
alyshajayne
92 posts
worldofsooziewong - the King of skin sounds fab! My bathroom is awful lol

BinaryBeauty - I know, having no bath is actually ridiculous!! I am super tempted by the Godmother Soap though! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!