Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

what is your fave product from the br beauty Boxes?

11 posts, 11 members
Rezee
1964 posts
I was thinking about this, this morning as I was doing my makeup. I was using the moisture mist foundation, I really love this product.  I would never, ever have bought it myself but I'm half way through my tube now and will definitely repurchase.  I don't often find foundations that work well with my dry skin.
Another thing I'm in love with from the boxes is the trilogy moisturizer.  I didn't actually buy this box but the amazing Sarah beauty sent me hers. And then seeing how much I missed it when I was finished, is sending me another one! (Seriously Sarah is freaking amazing!) I hate that it's so expensive but I'll be stocking up when I next see a sale.
So what do you love, either from a box you bought or if you tried a pproduct from a box you didn't buy. I'm curious to see what everyone else loves.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Gosh, I'm trying to think what we've been given!! I would've said the MM Emulsion gel but I've recently learnt its probably more of a thick toner so I was using it wrong, but hey, thats what you get when people don't put instructions on their stuff. 

I really liked the Vaseline spray stuff but it was a bit cold during winter ;P I also love the sea spray we got in the last box, that stuff is life and I will be buying it forever and always now haha. I also liked the deodorant but I was buying that before the box and I'll be buying it long after the box (SarahBeauty also sent me hers, shes such a gorgeous little gem <3 ) that's all I can think of right meow haha
Macs
5351 posts
For me it was the Trilogy Vital Moisturiser and Trilogy Make Up Removal Balm. I used that up so fast. I really enjoyed both of them. I would love to try more from them.
mallomiss
569 posts
I'm also a huge fan of the Moisture Mist Foundation we got. I actually went & brought another when the Box one ran out, however it's been put in the 'face' box in favour of my MAC Studio Fix... 
It'll come out again one day.... 

trudijoy
8375 posts
The MM foundation isn't the right shade for me, but I would happily have tried it.

I think my faves so far were the BDB Universal brow pencil, the ZA liners, the MM mascara, and lately I'm loving the Maybelline lippy from the last one. Probably the most frequent repurchase is the Nivea in-shower lotion, but I was already buying that anyway, ie BRBB didn't introduce it to me, just gave me a free one :D
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I have only purchased the one box which was the recent NZ Brands box. My favorite from the box is the Moreish eye cream! Amazing.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Oooo good question! Yass, I love that foundation, too! I was so close to passing it on until I saw the rave reviews on here and gave it a proper chance. Like you, I never in a million years would've bought it myself! It's in a drawer out of sight for now until I finish one of my other foundations though ;( It was actually a different Trilogy moisturiser that we got in the BRBB, Renee, however I did send you that one this time as well :P

Shaz, it annoys me so much that the MM products have minimal instructions/info on practically all their products lol that was part of the feedback I submitted in their survey.

My fave thing to come out of the BRBB is the MM mascara, again, never would've looked twice at it in the shop but I've already been through 2 tubes, thanks to Koni kindly passing her one on to me. Look at us all sharing the love! Surprisingly also, the Rimmel 5 pan eyeshadow. I'm currently panning mine coz I love it so much. That shimmery shade is life!
MareeB
5239 posts
Billion Dollar Brows and Za eyeliner - easy! I'm looking forward to trying some things from this box too though (and the Elizabth Arden night cream I got in the last vault!)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
My fave BRBB product would have to be te ZA liquid eye liner.  I have started doing more cats eyes and with the ZA liner it's soooo much easier to get it straight and almost perfect.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh good question, is it bad the I have mostly forgotten what was in the first boxes (I mean it was over a year ago right.. boy how time flies). My favourite product would have to be the Za Liquid Eyeliner, I love that product and it is such a good eyeliner and so affordable too.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I've only bought one of beauty boxes the NZ brands one. I was happy it contained some of the products I've used before and really like. The lipstick shade I chose didn't turn out to be a good shade of red for my skintone but I do really like the brand. I was really happy with the eye cream as it was one of the brands I would have considered buying and I was running low on eye cream.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!