Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What Is Your All Time Favourite Candle/Oil/Wax Melt Scent?

28 posts, 12 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
I love to have a good smelling room and have tried a couple of different brands of Candles/Melts/Oils. I always come back to Glade 2 in 1 Vanilla Passionfruit and Hawaiian Breeze for the candle. My favourite oil would be the Langham Custom Scent Ginger Flower from the Langham hotels. What are your favs?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine is Glasshouse candle in Tahaa. It smells amazing and is very strong, absolutely love it!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Soy Delights NZ Black raspberry and vanilla, glass house Rio or Kyoto, Ecoya dark choc, meringue and raspberry or basically anything tropical or pohutukawa
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooh also Bath and Body Works 'Wine is my Spirit Animal', Te Marama choc caramel,  and the warehouse Jamaican mango and saffron.

I have candles going constantly, esp with working from home. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I have quite a few but it's the same scents regardless of brand: vanilla, caramel and orange.
AboutFace
412 posts
Fig Fatale by Party Lite, unfortunately they don't sell it in New Zealand. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
@Lisa-Lou what does Tahaa smell like?

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It is a very strong vanilla/caramel scent, more caramel based. Even when it is unlit with the lid off you can smell it.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I was in love with scented candles till I discovered Scentsy and I get way more scent throw and scent for my buck with it. One of my all time favourite scents is the Vanilla and Sweet Pea Scentsy bar. It also has gotten some of the staining from some of the other bars out of my burner.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   The  Strawberry and Rockmelon Scentsy bar is another one that I keep repurchasing. I love melon scents. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
I love any sweet smelling candles... from creamy to fruity.. strawberry to creamy vanilla.. to sweet caramel... to peach & nectarine blossoms..  and lychee & black tea. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
@Lisa-Lou: Oh that definitely sounds like my type of candle. Where do you get it from?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
A shop here sells them, it's called Sukilala, they have an online store also. They are quite pricey but I buy the $25 one which is ok for me :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Glasshouse are also available at Redcurrent and Peter Alexander, probs loads of other places too if you’re looking x
MareeB
5241 posts
A friend gave me some melts that smell like the perfume 'Beautiful'. And they are beautiful. I don't know where she got them.
SandieNZ
424 posts
I’m using scentsy and have a few faves - Southern Evening, Sedona Sunset, Satin Sheets and Quiver
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh Sedonna Sunset is one of my faves. Sadly it seems it going to be discontinued if hasn't already.
Missyshilo
12 posts
Cherry 
Susilia
484 posts
Mine is French pear. :)

I would’ve said coconut, but it’s very hard to find straight coconut scents, it’s always mixed in with something else sadly.
I really dislike lime scents, but of course it’s the most popular to mix with coconut. :( 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Susilia - this is the coconuttiest candle i've encountered, and i'm pretty sure it's straight coconut: 
trudijoy
8375 posts
the blue one, i mean.  the rest are mixed with other things :) 
Susilia
484 posts
Omg, thank you so much Trudi,  I didn’t know this existed, now I want it and the diffuser to go with it! :O
trudijoy
8375 posts
does this make this a dangerous time to mention that they also do delicious body products and perfume with this scent? ;) 
Susilia
484 posts
Lol, not at all, who needs to eat anyway? :D 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I was lucky enough to win some of that body range. I find it quite subtle but I haven’t actually smelt the candle. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh I bet that Pure Fiji Candle would smell amazing, that would make a nice gift for myself. Maybe a bday present I think
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhh I didn't know Pure Fiji did candles! I need one of those.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Really like the Summer Holiday Scentsy bar. I've repurchased it a few times.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!