Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

what is the thing you have the most of in your stockpile?

26 posts, 19 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm mid spring-clean (well, mid-summer clean) and it's crazy how many things I have lined up - i'll use them, dont' worry about that - but they're sitting there unopened waiting for me.

I'm not talking about lippies or whatever that you're actively using, this is the unopened stash you have ferreted away somewhere. Mine has a LOT of soap, shower gel, lotion and hotel shampoo and conditioner minis, haha
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bath bombs. And Snow Fairy. And shampoo actually, as I only wash once a week and have 3 bottles of it, plus a solid shampoo bar I'm yet to try. As well as condtioner (5 bottles hahahahahah). And melts. ;-) All the things!!!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Mine would be shower gels - I have so many at the moment. But I'm keeping to one or two in the shower at a time so that I can actually get through them. At the moment I'm finishing Lush's Turkish Delight. Then I have a Lush Snowman shower jelly from 2014 that is expired but looks fine so I'm going to use it. Then I have Soap & Glory, L'Occitane, and Body Shop ones.

Also have a few face masks to use up. But once again I finished one last month and I've nearly finished another one. Then I have 2 or 3 Queen Helene ones from iherb to use up.

I'm actually managing to get through a few candles at the moment as well. I bought a Scentsy diffuser after Farmers-Wife talked me into it. So I'm trying to use them up before it arrives in a sort of justification after I've already spent the money sort of way :P
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Mine would probably Shower Gels, Shower Scrubs, Shampoo Bars, Cleansers and Soap.  And guess where they are all from? lol - yup Lush ha ha ha
trudijoy
8375 posts
kirsty i'm churning through the candles! I have one burning at least 3x a day. working at home, i consider it a necessary expense :)

My full sized Ecoya Palm Leaf and Tiare Flower candle is next in line once the mini Coconut and Elderflower is done) - the Palm/Tiare only cost me $11! I still owe myself the Glasshouse Rio one from Xmas :)
Macs
5351 posts
I have so much Lush right now. Im still thinking of prince charming , comforter , Roma water and Miranda. But really I dont need it. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh dear, mine is also Lush products, Skinfood products, and products from the vault and the last beauty box! I also have quite a lot of shampoos and conditioners of different types sitting unopened.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh, I have to add that I have the Goodness Chia Seed oil in a stock pile lmfao I LOVE that stuff.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have 4 unopened blushes (one cream, two stains / tints and one powder) plus two unopened bronzers.  I don't think I'll need to buy blush or bronzer for a few years! 
Ringy
825 posts
I'm pretty much ready for when we get snowed in for a few winters- in most departments. 
Rezee
1964 posts
I have crazy amounts of everything but I'm slowly working on it. Shower gel is my biggest thing right now but that's all lush's fault! 
I need to get myself out of the mentality of 'needing' so many backups. Like for example, I've just opened a new day face cream and I have only one backup of a spf day cream. I do have a few other ones without spf which should be fine for the cooler months but I'm finding it really hard to not go out and buy a few. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I have an opened backup for every product category - hence the strict no buy (so far, so successful). My biggest category is probably cleansers, being a skincare junkie, and then moisturisers and serums.

I realised last night that it will take me the next 8 months to get through my rosehip oil stash at my current rate of use, and I have a chia seed oil and another serum after that to use.

My deluxe sample/minis stash is also out of control. I couldn't resist some travel size skincare kits in France from several brands, and then French pharmacies give you more samples.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Non-natural skincare. After I started down the natural path the chemical skincare never got touched again. However I am finding they're useful as shaving gels and creams.
janini9
341 posts
I have rather a lot of body lotions, body butters lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes. There are more unopened and unused than in use. Lucky I'm on a no spend - I might just make a dent in my stash of items.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
The things I seem to stockpile are showers goodies, like body scrubs (huge hoarder), and shampoo & condtioners. Atleast I know I will use them eventually and they won't go to waste
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Shower gel stockpile should last till July I estimate at present. I do have moisturiser collection that will last just as long I suspect. Mascara should last till August/September, If I made the effort to use it more. The rest should be used up by then
pintsize
1072 posts
Heehee good thread... I am probably going to have to say the obvious and go with Lush... shower gels and bath bombs/bubble bars to be more precise o_O gone a bit loopy for it all lately.
I also have a huge stash of hair styling products like gels and sprays... I don't really style my hair with products often so they are stacking up lol.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Perfumes for me :)
astylecollector
204 posts
I have a few unopened hair masks and hand creams at the moment. I have 4 hair masks I haven't used yet but I'm about to finish the kmart argan oil one though. For hand creams, I bought a Nubian Heritage set from iherb and still have a few mini OPI Avojuice lotions too.

The biggest stockpile for me is candles though. When I redid my spare room, I had to buy a plastic container from Kmart to house all my candles and diffusers. It's full to the brim at the moment and I have 3 currently out and burning almost every night. Whoops.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Amyxxoo I don't discuss my perfumes as that would be years before they are gone, I have several unopened bottles in my collection still in packaging. Some I might shed a tear over once completely gone.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ummmmm......I have a stockpile of Lush - shower gels, bubble bars, bombs, body conditioners, shave creams and even shampoo bars which I don't even really like. Korean sheet masks and samples. Lots of samples and minis from all over the place. Lip balm and Handcream in every room, handbag and also in the car. Yes, I have a problem.  
Macs
5351 posts
Why am I not surprised by your Lush stash soozie. I have a problem to because Ive made fake carts every week hahahaha 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Whoops, if Lush is included I will probably need to change my answer haha 
MareeB
5241 posts
Me too - I have Lush bubbleroons, bubble bars, massage bars, and soaps spread across my duchess - the smell - AAHHH!!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm a skincare junkie so lots of serums for me, I did stockpile on Oasis Apple a Day when there was a 3 for 2 sale on Healthpost but I go through that like nobody's business so that's fine. Ironically I'm low on toner. I have decided this year to use up what I've got and really think if I need to buy more. But if I do buy more I can always gift it to a friend since it's all good stuff. I have bought a few things tonight for friends.
Rezee
1964 posts
3 for 2 is a good deal. Does healthpost do that often? 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!