Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What Do You Do For A Living?

67 posts, 44 members
beautyandlouise
102 posts
I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone does =] hehe.

I am a makeup artist

What do you do?

=]

Love always,
Louise XoXo.

www.beautyandlouise.com
colleencanary
764 posts
I'm an auditor. A life of numbers and meetings..
Nishu
374 posts
I am a science technician :)

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
baileybreanna
119 posts
I'm an administrator for a Ray White real estate office, I love my job! 
pixie_stylz
228 posts
I am a stay home mum at the moment. But im a part itme artist :)
Nishu
374 posts
Artist sounds cool Pixie.. what do you do?
LanaG
66 posts
awwwww fun.. Im a merchandiser for whittakers and hubbards
Nishu
374 posts
oh! whittaker's .. yumm! now I need to have that 72% ghana which is somewhere in my bag!
colleencanary
764 posts
Haha Nishu you are so funny!
LanaG
66 posts
you should see the flavour we are bringing out next week.......... BEST flavour ever!!! soooooo yyuuuum.
pixie_stylz
228 posts
i paint landscapes and abstract all sorts really . Donate alot of my paintings too can you post pics on here? i could post one to give u an example :)
pixie_stylz
228 posts
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/10732_153178354689_606391_n.jpg
pixie_stylz
228 posts
erm ok that didnt work lol 
colleencanary
764 posts
Would love to see your work Pixie :)
Nishu
374 posts
Ohhh! I feel awesome knowing that I know a new flavor of whittaker's is coming out next week.. that no one knows about..haha! the joys of Beauty Review :)

ohh! wow Pixie.. you are so talented and kind. :)would love to see your work!

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
pixie_stylz
228 posts
click on the link above it's a pixie drawing i did with coloured pencils
Nishu
374 posts
Wow wow wow! absolutely mind blowing Pixie.. It looks more of a computer generated print out than hand drawn.. you are truly talented and blessed hun!
pixie_stylz
228 posts
Thanks so much hun  :) xxx
pixie_stylz
228 posts
add me on facbook if ya want . sarah falkner then you can see more :)
Nishu
374 posts
Done Pixie.. Thanks!
colleencanary
764 posts
Wow you are so talented Pixie! beautiful work!
pixie_stylz
228 posts
Thankyou hun x
LanaG
66 posts
wow! pixie that is awesome!!! you are truly talented!!
ohlovelynicole
191 posts
Wow that's amazing Pixie! I'm a student and about to start studying Interior Design in a couple weeks :)
LisaE5
447 posts
I'm a high school student, hoping to do a Bachelor of Accountancy at Massey next year
LisaE5
447 posts
Labossvince- can't wait for it, Whittaker's is the best chocolate brand ever 
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
I study Law, Commerce and Politics at Uni, and I tutor in these too. I also work for Google Australia :-)
xjayloux
900 posts
labossvince - that sounds like a really fun job! both awesome brands!

Nishu
374 posts
MissAimee.. Google Australia.. wow!
deneemac
19 posts
Hi, I'm a receptionist at an Optometrist.

Love your art work Pixie, you are very talented. I too enjoy painting. I have tried water colours but my favourite medium at the moment is Acrylic.I prefer landscapes but I tend to have painted more flowers as they are quick & easy.

skingeek
537 posts
Beauty therapist :)
sarahlilly
15 posts
I work in admin, its actually quite fun :)
meimei
81 posts
I work in advertising for Gopher.co.nz I'm a Digital Creator/account manager and work rather closely with Google Aus! @missamyjean what exactly do you do for Google?
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Hey Melicious - I am a brand ambassador for them :-)
joyus_life
1 posts
I'm a mum by day, Bar manager by night... sleep is over rated LOL
hughes_dre
229 posts
I work in IT recruitment as a Senior Consultant.  You'd think 'IT - boring!' but it's actually quite interesting, and always changing!
beautyandlouise
102 posts
Wow heapsa different things! Very cool to know! =]
deville
42 posts
I'm a Primary Teacher - every day is different but has threads of similarity. :)
Genna
49 posts
Im an Early Childhood Teacher, sounds no where near as exciting as some of you guys!!! I love it all the same though, i also have two amazing boys of my own :)
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I'm a student of natural medicine. Loving it & finishing up in a few months, eeekk!
Steph_lily
6 posts
I am a Beauty therapist, a Mummy and nursing student so I can eventually perform appearance medicine :)
Rhiannon135
74 posts
I'm a university student doing a conjoint in Nursing and Health Sciences. I also work casually as a brand ambassador for the skin care and make-up brand Za.

That new Whittaker's flavour, is it the L&P one I saw advertised? Do that taste nice together?
Mani
6 posts
I'm a full time mum of 2 + preteen stepdaughter (eeek), ex hairdresser - now an at home educator with Porse, means I can stay at home with our newborn. I just discovered beauty review today & I love it, much more interesting then FB whilst I'm feeding baby in the evenings
Im a freelance Hair Dresser and Makeup artist but also a full time mum to a beautiful soon to be 5 year old and am pregnant with my 2nd.
Xtinastar
165 posts
I work in Recruitment :)
RachelM
345 posts
I was a Spa Manager but unfortuantly I had an accident over a year ago which resulted in a shoulder operation and neck, 3 replaced discs with fusion and titanium plate to keep it all together but unfortuanly have had a few complications so am still at home. When I'm all healed I will be looking at a new career, no idea really what that is yet have to see.  Thank goodness for BR luv luv
Pixie what beautiful work you do and Nishu love reading your comments and of course Louise love reading all your comments hehe
pixie_stylz
228 posts
Thanks hun. hope you get better soon xxx
RachelM
345 posts
Thanks Pixie, I'm thankfull to be alive so just have to readjust to life and I'm loving life
Nicole
23 posts
I'm an IT System engineer... not many other ladies in my field just stinky boys so its great to come to BR and read/talk about girly things for a change! :)
karenmarie280
88 posts
Stay at home mum at present (was on a dairy farm / grazing block & my partner took a new job & that meant shifting, so I'm looking for something new) I have had many different hats on over the years.When I was married I Managed a farm forestry nursey for 15+ years, I have worked in hospitality managing a tavern and managed a butchery. Also I have been a home co-ordenator for high country farmers & their families taking care of the home & families needs during times like mustering or shearing. I have been known to volunteer at my childrens schools doing things like help print and distribute news letters, take reading groups, helping during productions or on sports days just the usual Mummsy type stuff. Oh & when I was a teenager I used to train race horses and re educate horses that had bad habits, hadn't been broken in properly or were dangerously nervous.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!