Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What Did You Splurge on Over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales?

4 posts, 3 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I splurged on the Liquid Gold Rose Luxe Holiday Set by Alpha-H since Recreateyourself had a sale on Alpha-H products been wanting to try Alpha-H liquid gold but read a couple reviews that said the Rose Gold Edition is a bit gentler. I bought the Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki brush since I've been wanting that since I went cray cray for makeup brushes this year and got some Sigma brush shampoo since I'm almost out and got a little travel sized E47 crease brush added as a freebie. Can post the haul on the photo wall if anyone wants to see. 
   Also got some a couple of the Realtechniques Power Bleu brushes since they had 30% off on Cyber Monday and that Prep + Color lip set that I've been lusting after since the beginning of the year. Still waiting for that to arrive. And got my myself an inexpensive workout program online. So what did you score over the big sales last week and early this week? Love to see your hauls.
Kimrose
1412 posts
I managed to do a small Sephora order, still waiting for that to arrive.  15% off and I spent enough for free shipping.  I have my very first Kat Von D lock it foundation coming.  I have heard so many great things about it, I am so excited!
alexgrin
11 posts
I made a lot of awesome purchases on CyberMonday this year. Just received the last one today. I ordered amazing skirt from natural material at La Curve for sale. That's exactly what I was looking for. Suits me great. I want to order there some new dresses also for a New Year's office party.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Oh btw the Soft Complexion Brush and Soft Finishing Brush from RT Power Bleu line is amazing. So soft and it picks up powder makeup so well and every bit of powder on the brush transfers beautifully on your face. Like when you look at the brush after using it looks clean because it looks like there's no powder left on the brush. I really enjoy using them for makeup that supposed to give a more natural look and face powders I wouldn't use it with say a really bright blush or a bronzer or highlighter that you need a light hand for. I want to get the soft powder brush from the line too.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!