Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What are your most shopped at beauty Stores/sites?

10 posts, 9 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Who gets your beauty moneys, basically?

For meeeeeeee Mecca, Chemist Warehouse, Farmers,  supermarkets and Sephora I think 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mecca and Cult Beauty. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Probably Kiss and Make up, but also The Warehouse. And BBBE which is where I get the bulk of my products.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Countdown, Cs & Co Factory, BBBE when I get them, The Vault
shazatron101
5112 posts
Honestly... the vault and trilogy hahahaha 

I dont buy a lot anymore! I did buy the flower beauty mascara though, dont like the wand its too stabby but the formula! Ooh lala. Loved that haha
siouxsannah
261 posts
This year it has been Sephora, Farmers, Countdown, and Chemist Warehouse - which finally opened in Wellington a couple of months ago.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
So great to finally get a Chemist Warehouse in Wellington! I do shop there but not for beauty products. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
It used to always be Farmers, but since Sephora and Mecca have hit the market they get a fair bit of my beauty money.
Kimrose
1415 posts
I am constantly on a no buy but when I do it will be Sephardic, Mecca and trilogy for skincare
AboutFace
412 posts
Farmers, supermarket, The Warehouse, chemist and Mecca plus the beauty vault. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!