Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What are your most shopped at beauty Stores/sites?

11 posts, 10 members
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
8062 posts
REVIEW HERO
Who gets your beauty moneys, basically?

For meeeeeeee Mecca, Chemist Warehouse, Farmers,  supermarkets and Sephora I think 
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2704 posts
Mecca and Cult Beauty. 
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4341 posts
REVIEW HERO
Probably Kiss and Make up, but also The Warehouse. And BBBE which is where I get the bulk of my products.
tabucutie
1130 posts
Countdown, Cs & Co Factory, BBBE when I get them, The Vault
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4521 posts
REVIEW HERO
Honestly... the vault and trilogy hahahaha 

I dont buy a lot anymore! I did buy the flower beauty mascara though, dont like the wand its too stabby but the formula! Ooh lala. Loved that haha
lilmonmon
REVIEW HERO
193 posts
REVIEW HERO
Years ago it would probably have been Farmers if I wanted to do a splurge or Mecca. These days I only buy stuff when it runs out, and I probably get most of my skincare from the supermarket these days as so many natural affordable brands are sold there e.g. Skinfood and essano. Aside from that I get a lot of skincare and body products from Lush or The BonBon Factory if I want something more luxurious.

Make up wise I probably go to Farmers the most still as there isn't really any other major place to buy make up from in my area, I'm very over online shopping for makeup unless if it's to repurchase a product that I have already tried.
siouxsannah
REVIEW HERO
223 posts
REVIEW HERO
This year it has been Sephora, Farmers, Countdown, and Chemist Warehouse - which finally opened in Wellington a couple of months ago.
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2704 posts
So great to finally get a Chemist Warehouse in Wellington! I do shop there but not for beauty products. 
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW HERO
2005 posts
REVIEW HERO
It used to always be Farmers, but since Sephora and Mecca have hit the market they get a fair bit of my beauty money.
Kimrose
1248 posts
I am constantly on a no buy but when I do it will be Sephardic, Mecca and trilogy for skincare
AboutFace
200 posts
Farmers, supermarket, The Warehouse, chemist and Mecca plus the beauty vault. 

THE CHRISTMAS BEST BEAUTY BOX IS ALMOST HERE!

The Christmas Best Beauty Box Ever will be released on Friday November 20th at 7pm.

This is quite literally our most Beauty-Full release EVER with over $550 of value inside from brands like Shiseido, Snowberry, Evolu, Essano, Lancome, YSL, Schwarzkopf, Swisspers, Kiehl's and more!

We will send a private link to all who have registered their interest, giving them the chance to buy it first.

Click here to get the sale link on Fri 20th Nov!