Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What are your foundation shades?

9 posts, 5 members
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I'm not sure if this thread has been done before but if it has can someone please send me a link, but I was just curious as to what shade you are in the different brands of foundations you own :) could be handy if your looking into purchasing a new foundation online and could see who else uses the same shades as you.
Ngahew
152 posts
Findation.com is awesome for doing this....
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Awesome thank you :) never been on that site before.
Ngahew
152 posts
Its been so helpful for me! I'm over wasting $$ on foundations that don't match my tone. Anyhu, you type in what you are currently using (or previously...) and enter your email address. It then sends you the corresponding shades in other brands. They are pretty close if not right on point!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I agree, Findation.com has been a life saver when I'm looking for a new foundation and don't want to spend hours colour matching in store.  It makes ordering stuff online so much easier too, far less room for error!
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't tried findation before Toni . Must give that a go. I find it so hard to find my colour. Im constantly mixing colours. I commented on chics cover fx drops review. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I tried that site and I think it's pretty accurate ay macs.
Ngahew
152 posts
I have bought a couple of brands, and colors..that I would never have been brave enough too, without this website. I usually get stuck in a foundation rutt but this has been a lifesaver!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I find findation.com really useful and pretty spot on. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!