Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What are you looking forward to at the moment? (BR/NBR - up to you)

73 posts, 27 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have the Sunday blues so bad right now, and rather than fall into that mode I'm hoping to snap myself out of it by challenging myself (and you guys haha) to tell me three things you're looking forward to at the moment. . .

1) my career change.  I know it won't quite be the 'perfect life' I'm making it out to be in my own head atm but it'll be a huge, positive change.

2) having a week off in between jobs... thinking I might have to take myself off to a beach somewhere, or something

3) presenting at a conference in Sydney and also having a bit of time to explore some of Sydney - love that place and wanna see some different things this time as well as old faves like having a drink at the opera bar, and going to Sephora/Myer/VS/Sportsgirl/Ally/Priceline etc etc etc
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I don't want to seem sulky, but life isn't on track at the moment so i hope my 3 things don't seem to sad.1) I am really looking forward to my blog growing (i am so into it)2) I also have a wee package from youshop that should be arriving this week so i am really excited about that3) Looking forward to next weekend  
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm sooo hearing you about the Sunday blues Trudi - me too! I've already soaked in the bath and am in my PJs. I'm not even going to cook tea (It'll be toast). I'm not looking forward to anything, least of all work tomorrow :(
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Wow, Trudi sounds like you have some amazing things coming up for you!Mareebrosa bath sounds amazing. I would be doing the same thing except we are having water issues. Atleast the bath bombs keep my room smelling good.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I don't think that's sulky Binary, I think is shows that even when things aren't going so well there is always something that you can look forward to.

Maree I'm making myself cook what I've put out for dinner, to have after the netball.  But I'm not happy about it lol
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Thanks Trudi. I am a big believer that when things arent going the way you want, you can always find something to be positive about. Especially because life is pretty sweet most the time and im healthy wooo! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
3 things!? Why can't it just be one... lol. 
1. I am looking forward to the fact that on Friday I might be meeting another BR babe, and it's quite amazing cos I always thought she was part of the cool kids and I was just some lowly worm haha. But it's not like that, and IM EXCITED!!!! Plus if it happens I get to see Shana too and what is Shannon without Shana?? haha 

2. The prospect of buying a house quite soon, sure it means I have to be adult (ew) but if I can be in my own house then I can do whatever I like to it, which means I can paint it and decorate it and rip out whatever I want in the gardens!

3. THE BRBB!!!!! I want, nay, NEED a date. C'mon gossip fairy where are you!?
trudijoy
8375 posts
and yeah I do.  Have worked my butt off and it's coming back to me tenfold.  But it's not much fun having awesome things on the horizon but still having to go through the motions of how things are atm, knowing that there is better out there.
shazatron101
5112 posts
And on the talk of dinner - I'm making pork belly ;-) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
because 1 is too easy Shaz.  and  pfffft cool kids. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh how did i forget the BRBB! We haven't heard much about it.. who knows it could be a christmas box 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
1) Seeing my son when he comes over next
2) Talking to my sister on the phone
3) Getting a derma roller and watching for the results

:)
MareeB
5239 posts
This is a rubbish time of year - low serotonin levels in our brains, sick of being inside because of the dark and cold, bored with the status quo...it will be so much better when spring gets established and there is some sunlight and sunshine!!
MareeB
5239 posts
You are a cool kid Shaz, people will be hanging out to hang out with you!

If I lived near you I'd meet you for a really greasy hamburger Trudi -  a nice therapeutic hamburger..!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh yeah sunday blues for me too..

1) Looking forward to the kids going to school tommorow.
2)Ring my sister for a chat during the week sometime.
3) I dont know yet..Come back to it.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I have way more than 3 things. It's exciting all round here.
The 3 happening now though are

I have a makeupgeek order on its way. It's kinda massive!

Chikoboo has ordered me stobe lights for my cheeks

I'm up to my eyeballs in swatches and new curtains (yay for 60% off sales!) redecorating 2 houses!
Rezee
1964 posts
Ok short term, number 1 is the 3 big kids are at school tomorrow! 
number 2, is looking forward to loosing 10kgs
number 3 is um, maybe decluttering some stuff and spring cleaning. Well when the mood takes me anyway!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
1. I'm looking forward to dinner. I got my very first My Food Bag delivered today so I'm really looking forward to getting out of my food rut this week. It's just a shame they didn't send a Masterchef with it to cook it for me. 

2. I'm looking forward to the osteopath sorting my neck out in Saturday. 

3. I'm really, really looking forward to my trip to Korea in six weeks time!!!!! I will definitely be getting out of my food rut then! Not to mention the beauty product hauls.......
Mila
1209 posts
Well number one really should be all three but:

1. My baby is overdue so d-day has to be this week sometime he is getting evicted after 41+ weeks I finally get to meet him

2. I have some jane iredale mineral foundation on its way to me (I have issues)

3.with the arrival of this baby I will be able to tie my shoes myself and lie on my stomach and eat sushi!!!!

I think I have the most exciting week I'm probably ever going to have
shazatron101
5112 posts
That's so exciting Mila!! I am excited for you! The shoe part made me lol my face off as well :P
trudijoy
8375 posts
yay Mila!! Hope it all goes smoothly, including the shoes and sushi bit haha
First Lady
957 posts
Awww Mila overdue babies are just too cosy in the belly! Milky Chops was 9 days over, I remember feeling so excited, more and more each day, and then slightly annoyed at his timing because I really wanted to finish watching the Gordon Ramsey sort out someone's hotel/restaurant.! BRBB...erm...you know as always if I could reveal all I would.  The latest product in there is pretty cool, I think it could become a firm favourite around here....does that help calm the excitement?  xox  
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nat are you trying to induce labour with that tidbit haha... Poor Mila is past ready to pop, don't get her excited lol.  Or do, maybe?  She may prefer that option
shazatron101
5112 posts
I think that just amped up the excitement, Nat. Lol. I think I'd live a bit calmer if we were able to purchase them now, even if we don't have a date... ;-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm with Shaz - like the March one, which I bought in December!
First Lady
957 posts
Hahahaha maybe I should email Mila the contents, that baby be like 'mama I need to buy you this, I'm coming out now'.

Shazatron but we won't have told you how many products, or how much it's worth, you'll have no information to decide if this is a worthwhile purchase for you....bahahahaha.  

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahaha I know it'll be worth my time. I mean, I got Goodiebox for 6-8 months and that was 5 things, if I was lucky, and 2 would be full sized. I've had 2 BRBB's and I'm HOOKED lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
I can answer those Nat

How many products will it have? - the right amount.

What will it be worth?  - far more than we pay

Now you share :p
First Lady
957 posts
You guyssss.

It's a really cool, well rounded box. Some of the products I've never seen a sub box get right before, but I think we've nailed it, so I'll be more excited than anxious about seeing how they're received! 

I'd be stoked if I ordered it (I know the benefit of foresight!).  It's quite funny, the wives and girlfriends of The Husband's friends keep asking for a sneak peek, but I bat them away! I think the surprise of just how good it is, will just add to the 'oh my, I'm so glad I purchased this'.  Even The Mummy has been told, she'll just have to wait and see!

xox

trudijoy
8375 posts
You enjoy torturing us nat lol.  Luckily you also enjoy spoiling us, so it works out, but still :p
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I know I'd definitely like the option to purchase now even without a date. I have the money set aside but there is no guarantee it will still be there when it's officially released. Definitely trying my hardest though!!!
First Lady
957 posts
I'm a Libra...all about balance!

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha fair enough.  I'll wait.  Not patiently, but I'll wait lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh Mila, you poor girl! I'm so excited for you though. I hope you have a quick and painless birth and a beautiful healthy baby! I can't wait to hear how it went and what type (boy/girl/large/small) of gorgeous bundle you've brought home :)
MareeB
5239 posts
Hahahaha Shaz - that is such a sinister creature...
shazatron101
5112 posts
Raccoons are so freakin' cute lol. I love their little hands and the fact they look like burglars haha. This video is my favorite so far :-P (the last 15-20 seconds are the part I love haha)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Lol Shaz that photo and video! Baha I can just imagine him laughing evily with his crackers at the end. I don't get why he's washing his crackers in water lol! But agreed, take my money nowwwwwwww!

Mila, lol I love how you throw in the fact that you're getting a new foundation amongst the excitement of your child being born, my kind of woman!

1) Looking forward to starting the week off much healthier and being able to exercise again, good riddens germs!
2) I should find out this week what is happening with my role, there's been uncertainty for about 6months now, so just knowing, whether it's good news or bad, will be a big relief!
3) As of today I am now looking forward to having another makeup declutter, it's time to get back to the basics! Yass
shazatron101
5112 posts
It probably softens them up so they aren't as crunchy and less hurty on the teeth. I just love their lil hands. I could spam you all with my raccoon pictures (surprisingly I have a lot of weird Nicolas Cage ones too) but I won't. And YAY for decluttering! That's the best feeling in the woorrlllddd. And then sometimes you find stuff you forgot you even had! 
Head Pixie
569 posts
OMG NAT!? What's the new product?

(Head Pixie knows nothing until it turns up at the office ... hurry up and turn up at the office latest BRBB product!)

So far everything I've seen is something I would want or use. That's the best kind of box :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
sarah i can't wait to get back into exercise. Good luck with the work stuff!

Feel free to declutter stuff my way to play with hehe x
First Lady
957 posts
Nic Cage doth an excellent meme make.  And he's clearly immortal.  

Haha Kellie stand by...

xox
Rezee
1964 posts
The suspense is killing me!
I am so looking forward to this box!
Jesse
745 posts
I'm looking forward too...

1) NOT having a cold! I can't remember the last time I didn't have one, and last night I spent several hours awake coughing. I miss not being all congested, stupid common cold :(

2) Next weekend - Boyfriend flies in, 3 day weekend, off to the snow (weather permitting!) to try snow boarding again. He's also bringing over our new cold drip coffee machine squeeee!

3) More beauty holiday sneak peeks! There's so many awesome LE products coming out for Christmas.
tannygirl
3392 posts
1. Online shopping to arrive.

2. Night out drinking sometime in the next couples of weeks.

3. Dad coming back from overseas.
Koni
444 posts
Wow there's a lot of wonderful things we're all looking forward to no matter how big or small! Great thread Trudi - definitely need it with Monday around the corner.

1. Spending time with my co-workers since a lovely restructure thought it best to "fix what ain't broke".

2. The BRBB or as BinaryBeauty put 'Christmas Box' - couldn't stop laughing but flip that would be an amazing gift!

3. 2 day workshops so I get to avoid work yayyyyyy!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Actually I am in a good place right now, feeling like I am me again after a long time of walking in the fog of sadness and confusion.  I'm generally happy and enjoyed my lazy weekend of just me, the hubby and pups.   LG!! as the hubby would say...life is good!

However, there is alot of things going on that I am looking forward to at the moment =)

1) Finally after the unfortunate house slump 4 years ago that saw us lose just under $35,000 in the sale of our house up in Blenheim to move down south for the hubby's work.  We have repaid it, got almost all the deposit together for the new house and can start seriously looking for a new home!  I can not wait as our rental is dark, damp and basically with a good shake fit to fall down.  I'm so ready to get back into DIY, gardening, and all the other joys of home ownership.

2) Coupled with No.1 is the new beauty room that I will be getting, and I have already planned it out, with a list of things I want to get to make it awesome.  Then I can really get into videos and blogging with comfort.

3) The BRBB of course! wouldn't want to be missing out on that!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Three things I am looking forward to:

1) Finishing this degree

2) Spring/Summer

3) Losing weight

Nothing exactly super exciting, but this is what I am looking forward to.  

And of course the BRBB xxx 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Aww this thread is so full of happiness and things to be excited about :) xx
Qweenkaren
313 posts
my Three things:

1. the new bedroom we have consent for. Includes ensuite & our 3 girls will no longer have to cram into one bedroom... we will have two loos in the house!

2. BRBB - Nat said "nailed it" is that a hint for nail care???

3. Finishing a major embroidery project where I am stitching the 26 letters of the alphabet on bunting. I have completed 10, baby arrives in Auckland in 9 weeks. As soon as this project is done I am going to allow myself to start on a new design in goldwork... hopefully turn them both into teaching designs.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!