Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What are you hoping for in the September Beauty Box?

66 posts, 33 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I noticed that one product is "new to the market" I'm really hoping this is the new Trilogy cleansing balm, especially as BR have featured it on IG. I'm dying to try that one!

Above all though, I'm just hoping I can get my hands on one!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh that would be amazing because that cleansing balm looks awesome! From other boxes it seems BR has a relationship with shisedo/za/moisturise mist and I know Shiseido has a few new releases this month so maybe it's one of those! I love guessing games 
gtsgrl
169 posts
I don't care - I love surprises and have found some new products I would never think to try in the last boxes.
Just happy to receive anything really :)
Rezee
1964 posts
That new to market product sounds quite exciting! I'm not bothered at all though, I know br won't let us down with a bad box!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I think out of the last BRBB there was only 1 thing that I didn't like that much, and I gave it to my aunty who loves it, so it was still great to get it, so I'm sure I'm going to love everything in this box, fingers crossed I manage to nab one!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
For me the first one was really good, 2nd one was amazing, so the third will blow my socks off I'm sure. It's just getting better and better.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I don't have any clue but that is what I love the most! I would love for that new trilogy cleansing balm to be in there though
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I'm not really hoping for anything to be honest as I've always been super happy with BRBB and they spoil us so much that I'll be happy with anything. Such a small amount too, can't get any better than that xx
Macs
5351 posts
I was going to say a candle lol nah I think I would love to see a Lush product in there. I would love the Charity Pot moisturiser. Whatevers in there Im sure it will be good.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Good point, Macs! After all this talk of candles around here it wouldn't surprise me if candles were in the mix.

I'm not hoping for anything because I'll probably set myself up to be disappointed lol but I'm super excited nonetheless!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Bahahaha, I was thinking Macs will want a candle ;-) Something from Lush would be amazing too. 
mallomiss
569 posts
OHH a candle would be lovely! 
I'm so excited to try some new products! 
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I hope (and know you will) get the goodies you have your fingers crossed for. I think I am going to pass on the BRBB yet again.. shock horror! I've become very particular about what I use, my wishlist is currently very small and specific, and with so many ladies desperate to get their hands on it, I really should leave it to them. xx
Macs
5351 posts
I think I've had candle fever ever since I saw that candle crush candle and it just got worse from then on. Im almost there with fly buys points worldofsoozie just need another 40 points to make a purchase.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
A candle would be awesome :)
I don't know what to expect. .. lush would be devine I'm sure it'll be season appropiate
shazatron101
5112 posts
Chelsea you are so lovely! x
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I'm not fussed either way on what I get because I love most if not ALL of the previous two.  I think the mystery of it all makes it even better :)  But I agree a candle would be sooooo cool or soy melts
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Macs, it was the candle in the vault that I missed out on that started me off. I still a wee way off getting the Ecoya ones from flybuys. Only need another 6 air points dollars to get them from Air New Zealand. Hopefully I'll have those after my next trip. 

Chelsea, that's so thoughtful of you. I just love the surprise of it all. It wouldn't really matter if there wasn't much in there I wanted or needed lol. But I'm sure there will be!
trudijoy
8375 posts
The Trilogy makeup remover would be great but really all i am hoping for is something new to try. I know BR will hook us up x
shazatron101
5112 posts
I like not knowing whats in it - That's whats great about BR, with other boxes you get a spoiler on what the most expensive item is. I just hope its stuff I've not tried before as well - that's far more exciting. But if I have tried it, I'll know if I like it or not. I can't wait!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Last time just getting the Trilogy Age Proof moisturiser was satisfaction enough for me. I do buy Trilogy but hadn't tried that moisturiser before. It was like the rest if the box was 'free'. 
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Honestly, I don't mind what is in the box. It will be my first beauty box (from any company) so I just want to get one in general! 
Macs
5351 posts
I must admit when I saw that Candle in the Vault soozie I did want it too. But it was right before sending my kids off to school . I was worried that this was gonna clash with my friends pjama party I'm going to next saturday. Sure enough lol its clashed . Lucky I've been saving.
I've no idea. I just hope everything works with my skin type/tone! That's all I really ask for.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I would like a small candle, not a big one just small. I would also like maybe a hand or foot treatment in there. Maybe a coloured mascara?
annanguyen
142 posts
I was hoping to try the Trilogy Make-up Be Gone Cleansing Balm too! It looks so good, I really want to try it. There is a very high chance BR may include it in the September Beauty Box.  
Macs
5351 posts
I wonder if the next box is in December -January. I would be satisfied with that being my xmas prezzy.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
What if melts are inside? What if? Lol I'm no good with surprises I believe we won't be disappointed, the onky disappointmentioned would be not getting one.
Macs
5351 posts
I hope it was like the last box man my za liquid liner, billion dollar pencil, za blush ,lippy and quad still have lots of uses in it. Lasted me ages as..If theres melt in there I will need a burner.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Did you see Ongelique and her kiwi ingenuity with burning her melts? Funnily enough I've had NY ke revenue burner for donkeys it's just sitting on the shelf and hasn't been used for donkeys years lol
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Tb I'm still using the za liner and trilogy moisterizer I use it as a night cream sometime and some times during the day mostly if I'm staying in doors or under bbcream bc it's got the sunscreen my shadows I gifted and the brush with clips still have use in them.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ragingfrog, I actually dreamt about purple mascara last night so that would be good.  Macs, I too wondered if there will be a Xmas box!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
WorldofSoozieWong I was feeling a navy blue mascara for myself.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yes, coloured mascara would be nice. And some candles and melts - kinda becoming a pamper pack rather than a beauty box!  mmmm pamper pack...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ragingfrog, purple all the way for me. Had one in the 80s and loved it!
Macs
5351 posts
Keri those spinners didn't survive my hair lol its so thick and yeah managed to break them just like I would with a hair tye. Peeled through all my skin care from last box. A xmas box would be cool aye soozie. I haven't tried coloured mascara. A face mask sachet would be nice
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yeah Christmas one be good as but the organizing of it would be intense due to the time of the year also with the brbv happening in October.....
Macs yeah a face mask would be awesome one fit for the summer months so we can know what would be good to buy I reckon we may get a foaming wash bc these are summer essentials but I'm probably wrong.... sneak peeks be nice lol terrible with surprises
jalb88
121 posts
I'd love to see a full size face mask in there, and a candle would be amaze!! Eee I'm getting to excited, love surprises! 
new2me
49 posts
I would love to see some tools like brushes. A fragrance or samples of fragances. A nice toner or mist would be nice

accidentprone_x
845 posts
I don't mind what's in there as I love the surprise from the boxes
krystaldream
60 posts
I just love the thought of not knowing what's in there. But I would really love it if the new Trilogy product was in there, because I really love Trilogy!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I had a brief meltdown and thought they went on sale today. It's only Tuesday. Pheeewww hahaha I still have a day ;-) 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Wow I wonder how many boxes are going on sale tomorrow night??? Anyone starting to get nervous yet haha.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes toni-lee, I'm getting nervous already and there is still 23 hours.. and 26 minutes to do. Not like I'm counting down or anything
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Got alarm set and credit card ready to go haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
determined that one of these babies will be mine tomorrow! x
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Good luck ladies :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Baha Shannon, I did the same! So worried I'm going to forget tomorrow :| meeeeeeppppppp
First Lady
957 posts
Don't be nervous ladies, calm and composed will get you through checkout much faster!

I think we've pencilled in 140 boxes to go on sale tomorrow...now I really better set an alarm, as Beauty Box Sale Switch On (you know, the BBSSO) is my task!

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
There you go again Nat, dropping just enough crumbs to keep us hyped up ;)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!