Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What are you enjoying from the vault?

19 posts, 18 members
Macs
5351 posts
What did you try first? Which product are you enjoying the most? 

My first one is the Lush shower cream. Did a face mask yesterday. I haven't used the Elizabeth Arden and Tailor yet. 

Rajvee2588
221 posts
I tried first product of vault makeup malt. It's absolutely amazing product. And I am glad I picked. Second one is bee sensual gel toner. Different toner but I couldn't see any difference I am still working on it. Third on is warpaint used twice.
MareeB
5241 posts
It's the Fiji Spice Queen Coconut Oil and Elizabeth Arden products for me Macs - I love them! I think I'll be buying the Fiji Spice Queen oil forever now. And I started taking the Radiance capsules the day I got them of course - they're great! I've had a little try of the Tailor probiotic serum, it felt nice :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Love the fiji queen coconut oil! It is amazing. Also love the essano conditioner. Havn't tried my Elizabeth Arden oil yet. The neat perfume is kind of bizzare but it is growing on me :-) ok soooo I pretty much love everything lol
Macs
5351 posts
That coconut oil sounds amazing ladies. Been looking at the Fiji Spice Queen site thinking of buying it lol I started my ageless beauty tablets this week.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
The first thing I tried was the Tailor serum and I'm still undecided about what I think of it. I've been wearing the doll face lippy in the shade 'Tart' and I'm in loooove! Which is surprising for me. I thought I'd warm to the purple more.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
No3 makeup removing balm smells great & is just melt the makeup away it reminds me a bit of a lovely scented vaseline it's very malleable. It's what U tried first then the mask so now I have to try out the wax & have been using the supplements I think to my advantage anything for your health/supplements etc are good when you're over 38 imo :) nyt ladies I may be absent this weekend except maybe late evenings because I have ballet recitals for my daughter all weekend have a good one (Idk why I added that lol)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Unfortunately, I had to work that day so I missed out on the vault this time around, but I am reading everyone else's comments and looking at the pics on the photo wall and it looks like you ladies got wonderful hauls and amazing products! 
Rezee
1964 posts
I've only used the breast cream so far, I'm on the fence with it though at this stage. I also got one of the sheet masks (hoping to find time to do it this weekend), the nail polish remover pads, bump eraser and the wax strips.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
The coconut oilm and apple cider vinager mask, I have also been using the lipstick volt and the colour is growing on me.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Probably the volt lipstick. It's a good color for Halloween. I'm really excited to get down the skill of applying false eyelashes, but I can't start trying until my eye has healed (from a non make up related injury).
BeautyCutie
130 posts
I missed the vault this time since I was fundraisin for the Breast Cancer Society! Love reading about other people's orders though and living vicariously through them haha. Sounds like a great vault this time around!
MrsRosie
214 posts
Im loving the No3 Make up melt balm its better than Trilogy in my opnion!
Still undecided about the other two items I got at this stage... (No3 Underbalm deo and Neat roll on purfume oil in Petal)
trudijoy
8375 posts
no vault for me this time around either :) living vicariously through other peoples excitement!
g1ggles2
358 posts
Im with MrsRosie, Im loving the No3 makeup melt.
it smells amazing and works soooo good and not normally something I would buy for myself.
-Bex-
611 posts
I love, love, LOVE the doll face lipstick in the shade 'Tart' it's gorgeous. 

Im about to have a bath and afterwards try the Elizabeth Arden oil
JessB
219 posts
The first products I tried from the vault are the Wild & Free Neat Netural perfume (have to say I love it! It now lives in my bag) and the second was the Maybelline Brwo Satin brow pencil. That I need more practice with, the sponge end applies quite of a bit cream very fast! The product I've been using most often is the nail buffer! Which was something I hadn't originally planned on buying. Have to say, enjoying the simplicity of just taking care of my nails.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I've only tried one thing so far (ZA brow pencil) but have plans to crack into the others soon! Especially the Essenzza mask
shazatron101
5112 posts
Everything! Already have the pastels in my hair, so I bought back ups. The tanner is ah-may-ziiingggg, I'll be repurchasing. The coconut oil is gorgeous, and I'm using the Revitanail stuff, in the 3rd week of "treatment" and I guess I'm seeing some changes. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!