Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Wet N Wild beauty is now in NZ!

5 posts, 4 members
eringracem
30 posts
Not sure if everyone knows of this brand as it is from the USA, but Wet N Wild beauty is now available in Farmers! I popped in yesterday and picked up a highlighter - a lot of stuff was already sold out though sadly as I think the launch was highly anticipated by a lot of people including me, haha! There's a list on @wetnwildbeautynz 's instagram page of what stores it will be in, and I'd also assume it is on Farmers' website.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
That's cool that this brand is mow available online as well as in store.
Farmers is also in its last days of their Beauty sale & I found a steal of a sale on an led light mirror, now $29.99 was $79.99 , that's a $50 discount. I know I enjoy using my led light mirror but this one looks way better then what I have, so sharing is caring right?  < take a look if you're curious. I'm seriously considering purchasing this and gifting my current one to my daughter. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oh wow that's a huge markdown on the mirror! Argh wish I hadn't wasted my farmer's gift voucher on new polishes last week. 

I'm impressed they didn't mark up the pricing on Wet'n'wild too ridiculously! Normally drugstore makeup you can get for a couple dollars in the US ends up being twenty something here. 
Macs
5351 posts
Im highly tempted by that mirror and all the wet and wild stuff. 
eringracem
30 posts
k3r1pakai - Wow, that sure is a steal! I usually just use the mirror in my bathroom but was looking for a light up one a while ago, just picked one up online a few of days ago coincedentally for $10, it does the trick but isn't the best.

Charmmy - Same! I was quite disappointed all the items sold out really quick, I went back instore a second time to see if I could pick up their 'Precious Petals' highlighter and a couple of their crease blending brushes (SO CHEAP!) but it was all gone, even online too. Fingers crossed they restock soon!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!