Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Weekend Yahoo!

17 posts, 6 members
MareeB
5241 posts
What's on this weekend everyone?

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It's been so hot here! We went to the beach and found a part where there was zero people....it was bliss!
MareeB
5241 posts
Oooh private beach Lisa - sounds awesome! I found a new Tyler Henry season Netflix so that was my whole Sunday!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Movies and dinner at home both evenings. Was really nice. Quite chill.
MareeB
5241 posts
That sounds lovely Tabu :)
linapamelini
12 posts
The first thing you need to decide is how many people you want on your team https://mlsdev.com. You should have a project manager. This person is responsible for overseeing the entire project and creating the work plan and budget for it. You should hire a project manager if your company is larger. In smaller in-house projects, your sponsor may act as the project manager for the web software development team. They will also create and maintain the project documentation, including the design and development team's documentation.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Indeed, already looking forward to the next weekend. This work week is dragging.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I got an Explore Taamaki Makaurau voucher so went to the historical village, was actually really lovely. Then went to the marina for a walk, and came home and cooked. 

Sunday I just cleaned the crap out of my house. Pandemic feels = it never feels clean enough 
tabucutie
1811 posts
We went to the Howick historic village in intermediate. I really enjoyed it, so interesting to see how previous generations used to live. 

Sounds like a wonderful weekend Trudi.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah I hadn't been in over a decade. Well worth a visit! It's $16 if you have to pay which is in the steep side but there's places to sit and chill or picnic in there as well and if you time it well they do demonstrations of things as well 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I remember the demonstrations fondly. Don't think I'll be going again anytime soon but it's a cool excursion.

Anyone got big plans this weekend? I finish work in a few hours and it's been raining for awhile. Think it may be a stay in type of weekend.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My big plans include a tub of ice cream and tv...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lisa, lol, my plans always involve ice cream and TV. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol Soozie! Have you tried the crave peanut butter cup? It's so good!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
No, not yet Lisa. I got a great deal on Hagen Daaz pottles a few weeks back so I've been making my way through those. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Mmmm that sounds like my kind of weekend Lisa. I'm working mostly until Monday at 7am but have the rest of the day off for Otago Anniversary Day, so Netflix/Neon/Disney are high on the agenda for then ...
I finished Maid on Netflix yesterday. I really enoyed it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Where did this weekend go?! It went so fast, not feeling very rested. 6am starts this week. Very windy weather, broke out the autumn pj's and the warmer blankets. Exciting!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!