Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Websites for the Harder to find shades

3 posts, 2 members
wilees
2 posts
Hopefully this is allowed on this forum but I'd like to know which overseas websites you use to source beauty products.  I am pale and quite often the shades I want are not available in NZ.  

So for instance I wanted Maybelline foundation in shade 102 which is not in Oz/NZ so I tried Ulta (no international CC), Walmart (no international CC), a bunch of others that didn't have the shade or wouldn't ship to YouShop.  Finally used Amazon (with YouShop) but they split the order! into two shipments (argh ) so a $5USD product cost me like $40NZD.   Which I guess isn't that much more than retail here.  But that is not the point.

Any suggestions for great websites to get the not available in NZ type products / shades?

Thanks in advance

PS I did just complete an order from realtechniques.com that was all good - just waiting for it to arrive.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I use Beautylish.com. They have foundation by The Ordinary which comes in very pale shades.
Makeup.co.nz stock Maybelline, and they have just announed tonight that they have been able to stock the Fit Me foundation in 110. 
wilees
2 posts
Thanks, ~~Siouxsannah.  Sorry for the tardy reply - it has been a mission trying to work out how to reply on this forum.  I've different browsers and finally IE worked.

Anyway, I have had a look at those sites thank you.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!