Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

23 posts, 15 members
Macs
5351 posts
Was it just me? I freaked out a little last night. Glad to see it up again. 
Ringy
825 posts
Something happened- we had just got back from 4 days in Invercargill with barely any internet and I was so looking forward to a bit of a look around on BR but nothing! All good now though!
-Bex-
611 posts
Haha phew wasn't just me. Those pesky gremlins. Glad it's all go now
trudijoy
8375 posts
BR clearly had too good of a Saturday night!
MareeB
5239 posts
Yes, I couldn't get in late last night either!
kirstyj
1732 posts
For some reason I was up quite late last night and found BR down as well! I figured it was just some computer wizards doing some upgrades while I was supposed to be sleeping.
Rezee
1964 posts
Yeah, I couldn't log on either this morning. I wonder if it means some exciting upgrades were happening?  The vault is super close plus badge changes and gosip fairy was teasing us with some new news too!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yeah my daughter has tonsillitis so was up all night and couldn't log onto site either. I was a bit lost didn't know what else to look at haha.
MissQT
1547 posts
yes the site was down for me too.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Lucky for me, I just woke up and BR was up and working like always
Ok that's interesting. I thought my internet was the problem, but maybe not.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I can't believe how many of us were up so late!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol kirsty it was early for me. Very rare (esp on the wknd) to be in bed before midnight. Hopefully thats changing :)
jalb88
121 posts
Yes down for me too! I was trying to log in around 11.30 last night to have a look around and couldn't :( so glad its back up and running again! 
Macs
5351 posts
Sometimes Im up until 1 am on here, so addictive.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wouldn't work this am at 3am & I was freaking out I was so in the mood to do reviews ended up watching Manny mua and Kathleen Lights. Manny out me to sleep he's so funny and calming in one even though he talks 100rpm
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
What's so ironic is last week the thread about a week without br was posted and then this happened I did t want to bug br by email at that ridiculous time
Kimrose
1415 posts
Omg! Imagine that, a whole week without BR, just couldnt do it.
First Lady
957 posts
While the Queen is away the Gremlins will play!

It sounds like a site maintenance thing, if it's going to be a few hours or more, the Beauty Boffins generally schedule the site go down at a quiet time.  

We'll have a chat tomorrow with them and make sure this is the case...withholding their morning coffee until we have firm answers.

xox

trudijoy
8375 posts
Also... i just wrote a review on my phone (not the simplest feat) and the gremlins ate it. Said it was saving then vanished gah. Too tired to rewrite now but sorry for not doing any this week
Rezee
1964 posts
That's happened to me before Trudi,  worst ever! I'd spent so long to write it up that I almost cried when it disappeared. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I save my reviews automatically when i do them on the laptop (ctrl A then C) but on the odd occasion where i have to use my phone i dont bother...

This is the first time its done this, grrrr
Macs
5351 posts
Most of my reviews are done on my phone. I've only had it disapper once.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!