Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

We need over 60s

8 posts, 3 members
First Lady
957 posts
If you know any 60+ ladies that would love to trial some new products, use your referral link and get them signed up.  We have some cool stuff coming up and need to expand our 60+ pool.  250 bonus points for each over 60 that uses your referral link, fully completes their profile and uploads a profile pic.

xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
my over 60 Mum is already on here, does this mean she might get a trial again :D
First Lady
957 posts
Just had a look, she's not logged in for a couple of years, so get her to log in and check her profiles complete to wake up her account for candidate searches.

x
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah i've reminded her to reactivate it all and popped a FB post on to see what 'the aunties' are up to and if they're keen.
trudijoy
8375 posts
also it's brilliant that you know who my Mum is lol
First Lady
957 posts
Can't remember the names of people I meet in person, but ah, I know this database well!  
x

trudijoy
8375 posts
I had my big biennial conference in the hols, where I get to put the email and database names to faces. It's simultaneously brilliant and a little scary lol
MareeB
5241 posts
Eee I've tried in the past, but it's been their lack of computer nous that's been the issue! I can try again :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!