Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

VS Sassoon Voucher and reviews - thanks BR!

35 posts, 25 members
RC
162 posts
Another day, another generous offer from Farmers and Beauty Review! You guys are so generous in arranging these special deals for us, that's a huge saving on the fabulous looking hairdryer!

Now confession time... I was lucky enough to be chosen as a reviewer, and my new hairdryer arrived today, but having watched Kellie's hilarious and very thorough video review, I'm panicking a bit about putting my own video review together! I've never done one before; for those of you who do videos, what do you use to record them? How do you keep the camera steady?? Any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated!! 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I wasn't one of the lucky ones to be chosen to trial it. But the next best thing is that voucher and I'm treating myself to one because well I'm saving money plus my one is pitiful.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I am ABSOLUTELY going to use this voucher, probably going to buy this for myself for my birthday on the 8th of May!
trudijoy
8375 posts
rchalkett are we meant to be doing video reviews with our trial dryers? Mine arrived today too :) If I have to video i'll have to remember not to laugh
First Lady
957 posts
Hey Trudi,

The video isn't mandatory but we'd love to see one!!

Go on, do it, you're a rockstar ;)

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nat - usually I blowdry my hair fresh out of the shower and not exactly dressed for the public.... so maybe in the school holidays :p

Tonight I'm breaking a hard and fast rule and washing and drying my hair at night BECAUSE NEW DRYER :D: D: D
trudijoy
8375 posts
okay. From straight out of shower (with a brief towel dry) to dry took 4 mins 12 seconds - even for my hair that's fast! I think with a proper towel dry I could go sub 3.30 :p
Macs
5351 posts
I watched the video and it was brilliant! I really felt so excited by it. Unfortunately its out of my budget range at this moment in time. Was really nice to see the voucher below. Thank you for that BR.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'll wait till I've read a few more reviews but I'm super keen to buy one of these after getting the voucher!
MareeB
5239 posts
I'd love to buy one too, but not good timing right now. they look awesome :)
SandieNZ
424 posts
Thats an incredible offer!!  I'm still working on trying to convince hubby I NEED the IPL, but I may just have to admit defeat with that and work on a new hairdryer instead....
Ngahew
152 posts
where do I find the video review?

shopaholic
24 posts
Eek - this is super tempting! My current hair dryer must be almost 10 years old. Thanks heaps for the voucher BR :o)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
It should be in your inbox hun.

I'm always so happy to see anything Kellie related.

Yaaay Kellie!! More more
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just watched Kellie's vid.. SO cute!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Nawww this has got me so tempted... especially since we're in our first house with power points in the bathroom! Lol its the small things...
And yay for 8th of may birthdays BadIndieGamer - my daughter's turning 7 that day :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Awesome voucher BR
awesome video Kellie xxxx
im thinking I might need a new drier :) 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have to admit, i have never used a hairdryer, i just tend to let my hair dry naturally. However, i am pretty tempted by this offer. Must try resist
Woop woop another 8th of May girl right here! That hair dryer looks great, my partner used mine in the garage to do something with his car, it got returned with grubby oily greasy finger marks... thanks babe! Haha, it is now another a garage tool.
RC
162 posts
I used mine for the first time this morning, and can't wait to do my review. All I will say here is: USE THE VOUCHER, the hairdryer is amazing. Blew my mind (heehee pun intended). It is seriously amazing.
pintsize
1072 posts
Cute as ever Kellie :) I love watching your video... so natural :)

I can absolutely relate littleparadise, I have done without for this long... can't see why I need one now :/
I am sure reading the reviews might change my mind lol
accidentprone_x
845 posts
My partner also steals my hairdryer to do shit with his car so it is definitely going to get gifted to him when I get me my one this weekend
accidentprone_x
845 posts
My partner also steals my hairdryer to do shit with his car so it is definitely going to get gifted to him when I get me my one this weekend
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Mila
1209 posts
I cant wait for these reviews ! - I am desperate need of a new one and videos are always fun to watch :) good luck ladies im sure they will be brilliant !
MrsO
196 posts
Thanks BR for the voucher, I am seriously considering using it, I hate my old hairdryer!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Well done on another awesome Kellie you have such a positive flair on video and woohhooo BR for scooping yet another big deal for us ????
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Oh gosh I was so tempted when I saw this come through!  In reality though my current hair dryer is hanging in there so I can't justify buying a new one right now :(
ajrees23
41 posts
I would really love to purchase this but unfortunately it is a little out of my budget at the moment. I will just need to start saving and hope for a sale on it later in the year.

Kellie your review was amazing and has made me really want to get my hands on this.
Kellie
570 posts
Awww, thanks for all the lovely words! You make a girl feel special! Seriously though, I can't recommend the hairdryer enough - it's so faaaaaast, and my hair is so nice and straight and not kinky wavy crazy frizz :)   Thanks again, Beauty Review! xxxxxxx (And holy moly, what an awesome special you've wrangled!?)
Ngahew
152 posts
I just saw the video!! I loved it...very funny, very descriptive and very enlightening :-)
MrsLissy
301 posts
Kellie is such a lovely bad influence on me! I have a hand me down hair dryer from my mum that takes me more than half an hour to dry my hair with. Hence why I only ever do it once in a blue moon. I have printed the voucher out and have a $20 farmers voucher to use up as well ao I'm hopin with these powers combined I can convince hubby to let me get one. I was so impressed with Kellie's review and with the discount BR and Farmers have come up with it would be rude to not get one right?
accidentprone_x
845 posts
My current hairdryer I have doesn't even dry my proper ly and I literally give up after half an hour because it's pointless
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I would buy but I can't justify it when I have only used the current hair dryer once or twice in 6 months.
SandieNZ
424 posts
LOVED that video Kellie - you really have a knack for this!  :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!