Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Victoria Health no longer stocking DECIEM products (incl The Ordinary)

7 posts, 3 members
Imoshen
461 posts
I received an email this morning from Victoria Health stating that they will no longer be stocking and supplying products from DECIEM (this includes The Ordinary).

A while ago I read that DECIEM were going to remove The Ordinary from pharmacies due to their over exaggerated pricing on the products and I suspected they would probably look at other resellers such as Beautylish and VH too.

I wouldn't be surprised if these products disappear from resellers and you have to go direct to DECIEM to purchase their products in the future.

There are many comments on the reddit thread for Skincare Addiction of people supporting VH in this move as the waitlist for some of the products has been months and months of waiting.

I am extremely curious about what this company is planning for the future and if you have favourite products from the brand, stock up now (but don't go overboard as you can still purchase from them direct).
EliseMM
120 posts
I have never even heard of Victoria Health or DECIEM. Did a quick Google search just now though. DECIEM are really pushing The Ordinary, with it being feautured as a best selling product. I guess there must be a good number of dedicated users of their products!
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I was pretty sad to read that e-mail too because they were really quick at restocking the Ordinary items. But that being said Beautylish stocks alot of the Ordinary too and ships them for free as well and that's where I've been buying my products from the Ordinary.
Imoshen
461 posts
EliseMM - if you like products that contain active ingredients (proven by science to be effective at their job) then yes, The Ordinary is an exceptional brand due to the low prices compared to others on the market.

I did find a The Ordinary Dupe thread on Skincare Addiction and am pleased to say that Mad Hippie and Skinlex will ship to NZ.  I'm thinking of trying some of their products in comparison to The Ordinary (particularly the Skinlex Niacinamide) once my Ordinary products are used up.

I do wonder if Beautylish will go the same way as some of their products have been out of stock for a long long time now.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Oh god I hope not! My orders from Beautylish went from one order in two years to like ten over the course of last year since I found they stock the Ordinary and ship for free if you spend a certain amount. 
Imoshen
461 posts
In other news The Ordinary now have available three new products on their website:

L-Ascorbic Acid Powder - so you can mix it into your own skincare
Mandelic Acid - a more gentler AHA than Glycolic and Lactic Acid
Marine Hyaluronics
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Oooh I hope Beautylish stocks the new stuff! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!