Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Vault Message

32 posts, 16 members
Macs
5351 posts
I just got my message that two items wont be able to be sent to me. That was the wipes and the living nature lipstick. BR has refunded the points and threw in extra. Last vault I didn't an item from that one too was a bodywash. How did your guys purchases go? Thanks heaps for the added points br xxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
same - one that didn't go through last time, and two this time. The things I wanted the most are going through so that's the main thing I guess... Must be a nightmare logistically to monitor product with how quickly the vault goes!
ree_nz
247 posts
I'm really sad. Three of my four products aren't being supplied. And I was on and buying on the dot too. I really just wanted a trilogy product to try but now I'm only getting the last choice product. I wouldn't be sad if I had just got the trilogy product as they are too expensive for me to buy. Oh well, it's the way things go. Just my luck.  I do feel for BR though having to deal with this. 
MissQT
1547 posts
I have two items that were unable to be sent to me too. The oasis apple a day and bump eraser. I was looking forward to trying out the apple a day too, so I'll be on the lookout for any sales on their website coming up :)
First Lady
957 posts
Hey ladies

Ah it's the same old Beauty Vault pickle we find ourselves in!

So when members do not wait to be redirected to the site after paying, their order is successful, but the payment system isn't able to hook up to the inventory, which means a successful order is created but stock isn't deducted. Which results in over-sells every vault unfortunately.

The big issue is we have no way of telling which members didn't wait to be redirected, so we just work through the orders until we can't fulfill. And unfortunately it is the case that members who did wait for the payment redirection are the ones affected.

We try (so,so hard) to remind members to wait to be redirected, and every vault the number of over-sells is reduced but we suspect we'll always have a few.

We don't like to cause disappointment, so even when it's out of our hands we try to make a little apology gesture, even if it's just a few extra points.

Love BR Nat xx
ree_nz
247 posts
Thanks for the info! I wondered how it happened. You guys put plenty of warnings to be redirected (I definitely was as I saw a number of warnings to wait) so definitely not your doing :) It's a shame you can't tell who did and didn't. Thanks for the apologies; it really is disappointing to have to miss out on the majority of your order after saving points from the last vault. But totally understand these things happen. Hopefully you will have more Trilogy products - try are too expensive for me to buy so this was my chance. I will just keep an eye out for the next vault and maybe try again. Thanks for letting us know what happened :)
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Yea three of my items couldnt be sent which is a bummer. But thanks a lot BR for doing your best to sort it out! Really appreciate your efforts
Rezee
1964 posts
That's so stink that people can't wait that extra 10 seconds. Br very clearly asks us to wait! I hope you guys still get some of your other great items!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Agreed, Rezee. They aren't tough instructions to follow. Last time this happened to me I got ragey. This time I'm a bit more philosophical. There doesn't seem to be much anyone can do to reduce human error by those who didn't follow the instructions.
ree_nz
247 posts
Agreed - I saw multiple clear instructions to let it load etc. I'm only getting the smallest item - the one I wouldn't have bothered buying on its own unfortunately. I had purchase 4 items so this really sucks. Can't say I'm not disappointed but it's not BRs fault. More disappointed that I was so excited at what I had purchased (the stuff I can't buy for myself). There's always next vault if they have the same items. Not going to lie, I am a little put off doing the vault again; scared of missing out again. I do really appreciate BR letting us know what happened though; nothing worse than wondering. 
ree_nz
247 posts
Haha trudijoy - ragey is a great word! Could totally see how you would be. I'm actually just really sad rather than angry. I was so looking forward to try out Trilogy and now I can't. Definitely upset. Not angry though - like you said human error happens. But really really sad. Not going to lie. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
just general rageyness that someone being an egg had cost me something I thought i'd secured.  Not BR-directed rage; I would imagine they're as annoyed as we are at times!
ree_nz
247 posts
Haha absolutely. That's where I'm at - really upset that someone's mistake cost me. Not BRs fault just good old human error. It's just upsetting when it happens to you. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I didn't get the wait to be redirected message, I got the error message (my order did eventually go through though). I wonder if that effects things as well? Sorry to hear some of you arent getting all the goodies you were looking forward to.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Naww! That totally sucks. As has already been said, it's not the fault of BR, but I can only imagine how disappointed I would be. You all have my sympathies xx

Ree_NZ, come find me on FB if you want, my Trilogy balm hasn't been touched and is yours if you want it :)

That's a very good point, Soozie! I'd say you're on to something there.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Sarah that's such a lovely thing to do!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Ahh no. Eyeing my inbox with apprehension right now. It'd be great if you could tell who hadn't waited, so those that did didn't miss out. But as the vault is already free, we're already getting a great thing. 
ree_nz
247 posts
Thanks Sarahbeautynz - such a lovely offer. But it's yours so instead just let me know how it is!!! :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'd have offered mine but I already gave it to my mum! Nice gesture, Sarah.
First Lady
957 posts
Hey ladies,

All messages have been sent out, so if you haven't gotten one your order has been fully fulfilled!

It was just a handful of orders, which is fortunate in the grand scheme, but understandably disappointing for those impacted.  

And my next task of this evening is to assign our elves some products to upload...apparently tis the season to eat, drink and review.  And I can get down with that!

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nat, in the interests of Xmas, and seeing as you can't, I shall drink wine for you :p

Yay for more things to review!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Aw how very sweet of you. I won't pressure you in to it, but believe me when I say that it's yours if you want it. I have no desire to use it and would only be using it to use it up (sorry, Trilogy), hence why it has been neglected for so long. I would much prefer for someone to have it that actually wants it. The offer is there if you change your mind :)

Yay new products being uploaded! Excited to see what's coming...she says when she needs to catch up on the reviews she has already planned to do. Tut!

Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Ree_Nz I also know them feels of not being able to afford some luxury items such as the Trilogy item :) I was lucky enough to nab this in the vault but I was also lucky enough to get the things I had on my wish list also, if you would like I'm happy to pass my one onto you? Sharing is caring and after all its Christmas!

They are very simple instructions! I'm sorry some of you ladies are missing out :(
First Lady
957 posts
Haha yes everyone have a drink for me...that can be me spreading good cheer around NZ this year!

xox
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Awwww sorry Sarah I only just saw you offered your one! So sweet of you! xx
ree_nz
247 posts
Thanks ladies, you are all very kind. 

Im glad it hasn't impacted many people, that would have been a nightmare - just annoying that it was my whole order (rather than just one item) apart from the one highly stocked cheaper product that was affected (I wouldn't have purchased it alone). Maybe it's done in alphabetical order? Or maybe just bad luck!

Good to hear of more things to review. I went on a review spree prior to the vault to catch up on the huge list I had to do - needless to say I am a little out-reviewed right now though. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh that's such a shame. I hope next time people follow the instructions and no one loses anything! It happened to me during my first vault and I was really disappointed too.
Jesse
745 posts
Damn. Happened to me, order not fulfilled. Funny thing is I placed my order at 9.03 and 100% definately waited to be redirected given I've had a few Vaults, unfortunately the items I picked must have been particularly popular. Oh well, just means I've still got a few thousand points for next time :)
MissQT
1547 posts
thanks for the explanation Nat. I completely understand that it's not BR's fault at all and it must make your job so much more difficult when trying to process our orders. I did make sure that I was redirected, but it's a shame that some people didn't. From memory I think there was a message at the end of the payment process saying "click here if you are not redirected". So I guess if you missed BR's previous advice to wait patiently until you are redirected, some people would have clicked that link. Orders placed soon after the vault opened do take longer to process, I guess due to the volume of orders being processed. Thank you for the extra points BR, i appreciate the kind gesture :)
annanguyen
142 posts
This happened to me the last Vault, one of the product was unable to be sent to me. It was all good as I got my points refunded and extra "sorry" points :)
BR has tried to remind everyone to wait to be redirected so many times before the Vault. I feel for BR having to deal with this. I did not receive an email this time, so I assume my purchase all went well. 

ragingfrog
1289 posts
I missed on one item too but I think there might be something better in the next vault for me. I only hope it is a small number of us that are affected. And it would have affected through out the day because I didn't go into the vault till the afternoon.
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Oh shoot, I didn't even realise that's an issue :(  

I just had a similar thing happen though through another major company.  I was doing some online xmas shopping, paid and checked out, only to get an email an hour or so later saying that one of my items was on back order!  And now I think it'll just make it in the door before xmas day.  But I guess it's a similar issue so it makes sense now...

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!