Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Vault in 2 days!

75 posts, 35 members
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Can't wait for the vault on saturday, which goodies are you ladies eyeing up? Personally I'm wanting the trilogy makeup remover balm and the Nyx lip butters. Do you reckon there'll be sneaky surprises added at the last moment?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I reckon there will be surprises, yup! I doubt I'll get to participate this time (on an expenses-paid weekend retreat for work!!) but might be able to sneak it :)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I'm still trying to decide which things I want the most. Looking forward to it :)
Lutece
1849 posts
I would say there will be some surprises in store :)

I have my eye on more shadow shields, I have 1 left from the last vault purchase.

The Nyx lip butters are so good!
trudijoy
8375 posts
soooo agree Lutece, I love my Butter Gloss
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I'm probably going to sit this one out. Enjoy ladies!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'd like to try the lip butters. I don't have many points to spend though and all the things I'm eyeing up seem to be what everyone else wants to. Will see what happens on the day. Last time I couldn't get anything at the beginning of the day but got a perfume that was dropped in at about 4pm. This will be my second vault.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
The butter glosses are awesome, I hope you guys can score them :) I'm pretty keen to try the coffee scrub but if I miss out that just means more points for next time. I'm excited to see what everyone gets :D
Macs
5351 posts
Theres lots of lip products to choose from this time around. I'm hoping for Lush as its way of my reach to buy it at the moment.
astylecollector
204 posts
I've been eyeing a few things from the vault but I'm still decided whether I should participate this time as I don't have as much points as I used it in the last vault. I've been meaning to do more reviews but I haven't had the time and I don't want to quickly write one for the sake of it either.

To those participating, I hope you get the things you want! :)
MareeB
5241 posts
I really want the supplements and there's tons of them, so I should be good :)
Designer-mic
249 posts
There is a couple of goodies I'd like to try. Fingers crossed Im speedy enough. Good luck everyone. I hope you all get what you are after.
itskaz_xo
199 posts
I have my eye on just a couple of things :) Fingers crossed I manage to get one. I would be more than happy with just one. & I would love some others for my sister who is having a bit of a tough time but only time will tell :) Very excited xo
ree_nz
247 posts
I am keen to grab a few things that I haven't ever tried! I have my eye on a few things so hopefully something is left! I saved my points from the last vault to hopefully be able to get a few things this time around!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Weeeeee 14 hours!! Exciting :-D
Lutece
1849 posts
I cant believe how quickly this vault has come around, the timer makes it so handy and 10x more exciting :)
Rezee
1964 posts
I'd love to try the la girl matte lipstick and maybe shadow shields too. I'm most likely not going to be around at 9 though so I have no expectations on getting anything but I'm still very excited about it all.
MrsO
196 posts
Good luck everyone, I have my eye on a few things for myself, but if I can't get them will try and get something for my daughter or sisters.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Not Vault related but I did just notice that the Bulgari comp should have ended by now - I can't wait to see who won!!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I was just thinking that too! Although I didn't get my three reviews done on time. I've just done them now so I've got a few more point for tomorrow. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Yes that would be an awesome competition to win
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Those perfumes looked lovely!! On a side note, have any of the heros/superheros heard what our perk is for the vault? I know Nat mentioned something but I haven't heard anymore about it and I'm already getting butterflies in my tummy for tomorrow. If I was to enter the vault, I would have to get up at 4am perth time, and I am not a morning person so chances arent looking good haha
shazatron101
5112 posts
Don't they!? I just want to smell them haha. And to my knowledge nothing has been said about this mystery perk :'( haha. Aw gosh 4am!? Well if you do get up, good luck!! x
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
haha thanks Shaz, I'll try set my alarm but i have a feeling it will be snoozed subconciously. Good luck for you too if there are some goodies that you are eyeing up.

shazatron101
5112 posts
If it were me at 4am, I definitely would be hitting that snooze! haha but thank you ;-)
MareeB
5241 posts
Me too Shaz, 4am seems a bit early for shopping :)
First Lady
957 posts
Bulgari comp - We're just waiting for the report on reviews placed over the period so we can stick the names in the random-picker-thingy!

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
Number of reviews placed = lots!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Best of luck to everyone tomorrow, I hope everyone gets something they've been wanting to try :) shazatron that's a bit of a bummer you guys haven't been told yet what your perk is - I'm excited to hear what it is haha
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have my eye on the skincare like usual and would love one of the scrubs but if I miss out oh well they're not over priced and there's always Bossy that does numerous discounts so just buy it.
Kalee
31 posts
This is so lovely to see, happy and excited women. Enjoy your vault shopping.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Haha yep written a fair few reviews. Good luck and fingers crossed we all pick up what we want.
Macs
5351 posts
I can't wait for tommorow. Good luck eveyone.
Can't believe in just over 2 hours our last Vault for 2015. I don't know about everyone else but my tummy is in knots with excitement!
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm excited and nervous too whittakers-lover!

kalee - keep up the good work, and in no time the next vault will roll around and you'll be ready to join us :)
Macs
5351 posts
I just woke up now. Slept in a bit lol few more minutes now .
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahaha lucky Macs! I hope you get some nice things for yourself and put a dent in your points, you deserve it! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've got my plan and I'm ready! Good luck ladies!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Done and done! Thanks BR :) I hope all you ladies managed to get your hands on something you wanted!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Wahoo got everything I had my eye on. Thank you BR.
Jesse
745 posts
Easy breezy Vault, picked up the two items I wanted, in and out in 2 minutes. Thanks BR!
MareeB
5241 posts
Yahoo - so excited and happy, got the things I wanted :) I hope everyone else is having an exciting time getting the lovely things they hoped for too xx
alyshajayne
92 posts
Arggh my toddler sabotaged me and I didn't get in until 9:05am! Too late for me!
Koni
444 posts
Wooohooo great to hear lovelies! I ALMOST got two of the items but got to payment stage and then it just errored.  But hey more points for next time so still chugging along! Looking forward to your hauls on the photowall!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love your attitude Koni!! Its 4.09 am perth time, and yes I woke up for the occassion! Silly me thought my Credit card wouldnt have an issue, but it panicked and needed authorisation before i could go through with the cart, I had to try three cards which took a lot of time but I managed to get all the things I wanted, Here's hoping I was quick enough and that it actually went through
Macs
5351 posts
Far I missed out on all the things I wanted!! It said database error three times :( I still filled my cart cause I didnt wanna get nothing
MrsRosie
214 posts
So yet again just like the BRBB I clicked processed my payment the page crashed. So that's it huh, can't use points for another 3 months? Off putting really if I'm tbh. So many points and nothing to spend them on. Never mind time to go enjoy this beautiful weekend..road trip ahoy! :) hope the rest of you managed to get something on your wishlist x
Jesse
745 posts
Agree love your attitude Koni! We all know sometimes it's worth saving points up anyway, I didn't spend any last Vault as my sleep-dazed brain forgot Superheros got to go in at 9am not 9.05 so I missed out on what I wanted haha, but then you end up with the points you need for when there's things like fragrances and electronics :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap, same thing happened to me. Got everything I wanted and it errored out at the payment. One of the things I want is still available but it won't let me add it to my cart again. Disappointing. Oh well, I guess I will keep checking throughout the day to see if something else is added. 
-Bex-
611 posts
Same thing happened to me Koni, i got to the payment stage and it said my cart was empty went back to add to cart again and it said it was already in the cart clicked on cart and it said cart empty haha a virtual gremlin has it in their cart maybe? im stoked though i did manage to get the purfume (thanks BR), perfet timing. keep an eye out throughtout the day Koni

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!