Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Vault Delivery Thanks BR

31 posts, 10 members
Julieal
915 posts
I recieved my vault purchases yesterday and  want to say a huge big thank you to BR as they must have worked so hard to get the vault purchases out so quickly.I live Rural so did not expect to get my goodies until after Xmas. You Ladies are amazing -THANK YOU !!!

StephM
14 posts
Oooh, I'll add my thanks in here too, I got mine today and was stoked! Fully wasn't expecting it so soon! I'm going to wrap it and give it to myself from Santa ;) Thanks BR fairies xo
Julieal
915 posts
The BR team and fairies are so awesome-The deserve to be spoilt this year XXX 
MareeB
5241 posts
I got mine today - thank you so very very much BR xxx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay mine was waiting for me when I got home. Thankyou so much. A great xmas pressie to myself :-) You ladies are amazing.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Still waiting here so fingers crossed for today. 
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you BR for my xmas goodies. I’m over the moon with them all 
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I hoped today would be the day, but know those couriers are very busy atm. Unlikely to get a Saturday delivery, but hopefully next week. It will be a fabulous treat when they do get here!
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh no Karen - I really hoped you'd have them!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Yay! I  got mine yesterday, thank you ladies xx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mine still hasn't come either :-( Oh well, lots of other stuff to play with in the meantime. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh well, you ladies will have something nice to look forward to after the craziness of Christmas :)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Thank you BR & courier person, Saturday delivery was unexpectedly wonderful!
There were a couple of OS items, will need to email about how to get the points returned... after our Christmas madness though... next step is to trim the daughters fringe... yikes!
MareeB
5241 posts
Yay - glad you got your box Karen - I was thinking of you this morning and wondering if Saturday delivery had been an option!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Anyone else still waiting on their vault goodies? Still no sign of mine :-(
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello!

All parcels should have been delivered by now as they were all sent out on the Monday and Tuesday.

At this point it'd be best to email [email protected] and we can get the tracking number and look into it.

Hope that helps!

Kell X

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks, Kelli! Even allowing for xmas delays, I thought it was taking a bit long. Probably the same dumb courier that delivered my food bag to the wrong address :-(
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hope they turn up, soozie!

Miracle of miracles, both my orders arrived! Thank god, because captain crazy (my neighbour) has since stolen the notes I left advising the couriers where to leave parcels, as well as stealing the potplants and dirt out of all the pots in my garden.

This guy is nuts.

Actually, soozie, maybe HE stole your vault stuff. Wouldn't put it past him. He might have been down your way for xmas .... :/
MareeB
5241 posts
I hope it turns up soozie, that's annoying.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well, after BR confirming that the courier delivered it on the 19th, I thought it's must've been misdelivered and stolen. I've just realised though that it was delivered the one morning I wasn't home last week so maybe they hid it somewhere? So I looked in the woodshed which I never go into and there it was! Yay! It's been there the whole time! You'd think the silly courier would have left a card so I'd know it had been delivered. At least I know a safe place for my deliveries now. This is why I normally get stuff delivered to work (although that's not trouble free either)

Hoping my Lush and Mecca deliveries get here today!
Julieal
915 posts
Thats good Soozie -nice to know the Courier was concerned and thought of a good spot.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Such a good spot that it took me a week and a half to find it lol. 
MareeB
5241 posts
That was good of him to put it somewhere safe soozie! funny, I wonder how often anyone goes in their woodshed at this time of the year!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree, I never go in mine as I have a heat pump! There's more spiders than wood in there!

I've only just got emails to say that my Lush and Mecca orders have shipped so I guess I won't see those until Wednesday now :-( They must be really busy as usually my Mecca orders arrive within 24 hours of placing them. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh my goodness - lucky you thought to look there then!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The courier had to move a plant pot to put it there too lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
that's so ridiculous soozie! imagine if it had been perishable.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, the size of the spiders in my woodshed, it could have easily perished lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I then got three lipsticks at Farmers Soozie so it's not as restrained as it seems :p
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Because you'd run out of lipsticks, right? Lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
one was the exact shade and formula i'd been looking for and i've been waiting until i had a reason to buy, and the other two were because there was a sale on haha.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!