Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

72 posts, 25 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I missed yesterday’s vault, and then completely forgot about tonight’s one!  Oh well, more points for me to spend next year :)   Sounds like some people got some fabulous hauls. 
g1ggles2
358 posts
Soo excited first time getting a big item in a vault, was watching that curling iron like a hawk and it paid off. Thanks BR you sure do take care of us xox

Kimrose
1419 posts
Maree, I missed the preview so didnt know what was in there. I managed to pick up a lippy, mascara and a hair colour. I think I will wrap them up so I can put them under our tree. Glad you got what you wanted xx
Kimrose
1419 posts
Macs, Im so happy you got the straighteners, your beautiful hair will look amazing xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm usually pretty decisive in the vault. in, shop, out. But Sat and Sun alike i loaded a cart and emptied it a couple times apiece.

In the end, it's too close to xmas to risk the courier getting it right; even assuming BR send them today I can't guarantee i'll get it before i go away! If I'd been able to get the three things in there I wanted I'd have chanced it, but they're easy enough to source, and I couldn't get all three, so sat it out in the end.

No regrets, I'm already overstocked thanks to a lil bit of 'buy myself pretty things' while I was christmas shopping, and the beautiful christmas calendar i won - and i really need to run down the stash pre-asia, can''t wait to restock :D
Susilia
484 posts
Oh, I got the order shipped email for my vault straightener, can’t wait! :O

Thank you, beauty review, it was worth not spending any points in the last 2-3 vaults! :) 
MareeB
5244 posts
Mine too. Wow someone's been working very hard today, that's very fast!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Mine too. Super quick. Thanks so much BR.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Wow couldn't believe I got the email today to say the items had been shipped. 

I can relate Trudi, last year's vault I sat out at Christmas time because I was traveling.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I couldn’t believe it when I got the email either. I got mine shipped to my mums as I thought I’d be away by the time it was shipped. It will be February before I can pick it up lol. All good as it will be something to look forward to after my holidays have ended. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I got the email for the second vault day and had a look but couldn't justify getting anything. Which is just as well really as I bought myself the BBBE christmas lot and fairly stocked up now :) Hope you all enjoy your lovely beauty bits
tannygirl
3392 posts
I got the shipping email within a day or two of the second vault day. The BR pixies must've been up early and stayed late packing up orders.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mines already been delivered to my mums address! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
i got mine too!! stoked!!

thanks BR! you mustve pushed yourselves into overdrive to have them out by yesterday for a majority of today deliveries. i appreciate you all xxxx
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Apparently mine has been delivered this morning - can't wait to get home and check it out.
Susilia
484 posts
I got mine this morning, yayyy! :) 
MareeB
5244 posts
I got my fabulous goodies today! Thank you so much BR x
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I got my vault goodies delivered today. Thanks so much BR pixies.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oohhh I see the next vault date is up and not far away! Awesome 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yup before we know it it will be here. What are you hoping for in the next vault? Me personally, i'd like some CF cosmetics or bodywash/soap/moisturiser.
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm always up for a good serum or night cream :)
EliseMM
120 posts
I've just chopped off most of my hair, so am keen to experiment with some new hair products to mix up my new style!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!