Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

72 posts, 25 members
Head Pixie
569 posts
Pixie reporting in for duty :)

May your shopping be successful! 

Enjoy! X
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Exciting! Have fun ladies!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Eek not long to go now! Counting down the seconds on my clock haha.
shazatron101
5112 posts
i woke up at stupid oclock because once again... i thought i had missed it. my word brain. we are going to have words later!!

happy vaultin' ladies!! :-D 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Oh I clicked on some things while they were in stock and it didn't add them to my cart :-( . Oh well I guess someone else needed it more than me. I guess I'm sitting out this vault too unless they're back in stock later or tomorrow and I'm lucky to nab it in time.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Hope you all got something you wanted 
that was fast and clean and no hiccups:)
thank you so much BR 
xxxx
MissDilly
229 posts
Woweee almost everything I wanted was sold out instantly ....so I'm off out to kids sports and a santa visit for the morning. Might check back in before lunch if back in time! Happy Shopping! x
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'll try again tomorrow. Had the same thing Tannygirl.
KiwiLass
174 posts
That was the most exciting vault ever (for me at least)! :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That went super smooth! I had my eye on a hairdryer and got one! Omg I am one happy lady! Thanks so much BR xxxx
Macs
5351 posts
First time I didn’t get anything on my list . Hopefully I’ll have luck tommorow :)
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Really wanted to try the lilash serum and I managed to get one! Super stoked since I missed that trial. Yay, long lashes here I come. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
yaaaaaaaay thank you so much gals! what a smooth vault. i knew my soap wouldnt sell out so that was sitting in the cart while i browsed bahahahaha

thank you thank you thank you xoxoxoxoxox
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
And hopefully there'll be something amazing dropped in for those who didn't get what they wanted!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Ahhhhh, we do love a smooth vault!!

Tomorrow's going to be another goodie, so if you didn't get what you were after there's definitely still a chance you could :)

And yes... drop-ins... now I'm not one to gossip (that's the BR Fairy's job), but I'd keep my eye out.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he as soon as I saw that soap shazatron I got excited for you as I know you love it so much, so glad you got one babe xxx

I wanted to get hubby the Olay moisturiser and managed to get it, so super excited (guess what is going in his stocking for Christmas lol). Managed to also nab some much needed sun lotion for the up and coming summer (can never have too much of that) and a couple of other items for my daughter and myself.

Thanks so much BR xxxxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
haha sarah youre too sweet xx 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Jumped on my computer and managed to snag the brow pencil I wanted. But couldn't check out on my phone for some reason. It just took me back to my profile page when I tired to view my cart on my phone. But worked fine on my computer. Will still try and check back tomorrow for the other thing I had my eye on.

All the goodies were amazing though. Other than my tech issues, an amazing vault.
shazatron101
5112 posts
i think that little fairy needs to pay us a visit...
Head Pixie
569 posts
That fairy is locked in a treasure box filled with LOLs so it has someone to talk to ;)
shazatron101
5112 posts
bahahahahahahah well then if shes got friends i guess it cant be classed as magical creature cruelty ;-)  i hope she has diet coke and skittles too (or are they like the spinach to popeye for her?) hahahaha 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I thought you too too when I saw the goat soap Shaz lol. 

Theres one thing that I’d quite like that keeps being sold out then coming back into stock. I’ve just ordered something really similar from Mecca though so I’m going to wait it out. Last vault the thing I really, really wanted didn’t appear until the Sunday and by then I’d spent all my points. So I’m going to be looking then and also look out for drop ins. But this might be the first time I just sit it out and save my points. I’m a bit worried about getting anything sent out anyway as I’ll be away by then. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I’m just deciding if I confirm my cart. The last couple times items have come back in stock so I’ve grabbed them but then not been sent them (there weren’t actually any to send, that weird thing where stuff shows but isn’t really there) so I’m not sure if this is really what I’ll get or if I’m buying myself courier stress that will end in disappointment 

Argh morning indecisive thinking
Macs
5351 posts
I filled my cart four times and emptied everything lol saw the curling tong and decided on trying it . I’m happy I got it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I picked my husband up from work at 6am then came back and slept, just woke up and remembered it was vault day. Had a look through but there is nothing im dying to have so will probably check tomorrow just in case.
MareeB
5241 posts
I got a moisturiser and a serum for 'mature ladies', and two vitamins. Thanks BR xxx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I’ve been sorting through all my samples deciding what to take on my trip with me and it has reminded me: I really don’t neeeeeeed anything! I’ll still be having a look when the vault opens tomorrow though lol 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Let’s see what’s in our vault today. Counting down... =D
Kimrose
1416 posts
Im keen for tonights vault as I missed yesterdays one.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Not long to go now! Good luck everyone!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Pix reporting for duty :)

tannygirl
3392 posts
    First time ever I did an order on the second day of the vault. It went really smoothly this time and I was able to get one of the top two things I really wanted yesterday but sold out. Thank you BR team.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Eek, I've never done orders on both vault days before. No issues today what so ever :) And all the goodies looked so amazing. I cannot wait to try mine - especially the Teddy Lane nails and the Billion Dollar brow pencil, super psyched to try them.
Jesse
745 posts
That was nice and simple. Picked up my summer essentials, more SPF 50 and dry shampoo haha and some more moisture surge mask because it's a fave :) Happy Vault Day 2.0!
Helibabi
101 posts
Yay! That’s more of my Christmas present sorted. I got some of the moisture surge also.. I haven’t used it for a while and I miss it. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I swore I wouldn't go back in but I did! Much much appreciation and gratitude BR - thank you so much xxx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The Moisture Surge finally got me lol. I decided after going on a reviewing frenzy when the triple points were extended that I should actually spend some of those points! Thanks, BR!
Susilia
484 posts
I can’t believe I picked up the Remington hair straightener, I’m so happy, I love Remington straighteners, I wish I could buy them all!

My boyfriend on the other hand will ask me(yet again) why I’d need more than one hair straightener!? Silly!
Macs
5351 posts
I don’t know why it’s not working . It keeps saying you can’t have that item lol I had the straightener and it wouldn’t process. Lost that one . I give up lol
Sophia
203 posts
Pixettes, is the Shiseido eyeliner ink coming in black? 
Helibabi
101 posts
Haha sounds like the moisture surge was calling to a few of us. 
Thanks sooo much BR you made it rain beauty supplies for a lot of us this Christmas. So spoilt!! 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yes, thanks BR. Between this and Christmas related things it's been raining treats.
Macs
5351 posts
That was funny it wouldn’t let me have products lol But I got the straightener in the end . Thank you BR.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oops, just remembered there was a vault 2.0, but after yesterday's vault I was down to a measly 60 points so it's not like I could've gotten anything anyway haha. I too got that moisture surge mask can't wait to try it!
MissDilly
229 posts
Not sure why but I just can't check out, and then the cart empties and I have to start again, minus something from the original cart because it's not there anymore .... :(  I'm thinking I'll be saving rewards for next vault 
MissDilly
229 posts
I now eat my words and feel like a dork!! ....no sooner did I post the previous message and try to check out the cart one more time....... it miraculously went through! ..... Thank you BR  xxxx 
MareeB
5241 posts
Well done MissDilly! that's a releif :)

Did you get what you wanted Kim?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Glad you all got some great goodies ladies. I sat tonight out after my fantastic haul yesterday. Thanks lovely BR ladies, I hope you can all relax soon after a busy weekend x
Head Pixie
569 posts
Yay for happy Vaulters!! 

Time for a sleepy tea and a bit of YouTube me thinks

Nigh nigh all! X
MissDilly
229 posts
I totally 'mum' shopped haha ....I bought 2 sunscreens thinking of the kids lol....but I did get Moisture surge for me too!! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!