Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

81 posts, 28 members
Julieal
915 posts
No I am still watching for the post -part of the fun eh ?
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Would love to see the pics of the hauls when you get them. I sat this vault out because I need to save up for glasses frames.
trudijoy
8375 posts
pixies and fairies and ladies and queens and anyone else BR-y.... have vaulty things been sent yet?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Not received anything in Wellington yet either? I'm guessing they haven't been sent out yet but who knows with my local couriers?
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Nothing here in Whangarei as yet but I'd be surprised for the BR babes to send them that fast after the vault especially as there would have been a lot of products and orders. Hope you lovelies got a nice break afterwards :-)

Can't wait to receive when they do arrive though, super exciting xx
RamblingRose
1280 posts
The Vault info page says 14-21 working days for delivery
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Surprise!!! My vault haul just arrived.  I was only expecting it to arrive towards the end of the week, or even next week. 

Thank you, BR elves, pixies and fairies, for all your hard work with this vault, and speedy delivery! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooooooh fingers crossed mine is en route as well. I got one of the three pieces of furniture i ordered this week today and i'm pi
cking up another at lunchtime! having vault things as well would make me happy
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I braved the rain and found my vault goodies had arrived. Thanks BR :)
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
OMG So it has started arriving?! Fingers crossed I get mine today!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
eek, that is super exciting that some of the vault hauls are already arriving. You BR Babes rock. I've seen a couple of haul photos on the photowalls, looking good.

Looking forward to receiving mine x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Got mine!!!! And thank you for the cute note/surprise :-D my day has been made 1000x better :-)
Julieal
915 posts
Still waiting for mine but now I know they will be here anyday -always fast our BR pixies XX

ree_nz
247 posts
I have a card left from a courier and a notification from BR that one of my items couldn't be fulfilled so I am guessing my vault goodies attempted to be delivered. Shall pick them up tomorrow! I do wonder what item couldn't be fulfilled though (this is the second time this has happened to me). I don't really mind as things like this happen, (but it is annoying about the shipping cost) it just always seems to be the product I was really holding out for (the main reason I made a vault purchase). I have terrible luck with vaults it seems! So we'll see tomorrow what the missing goodie is!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Do we usually get an email sent advising it's on the way?

I have missed out on one product that run out of stock once, such a shame when that happens.
MareeB
5239 posts
Those vault hauls look great - well done ladies :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Lovely vault hauls! Always love seeing them on the photowall.

What was the surprise Shaz? :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I got mine today and also loving the wee surprise! 

Tabucutie, there's no email to confirm when it's sent so it's always a surprise! 
Helibabi
101 posts
Some amazing hauls already. Awesome job BR you must have been busy :) 
MareeB
5239 posts
I can't wait to get mine :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Some great haul pics up on the wall, looks like everyone got a good one. 

I hope I get mine today, it would be a nice surprise for starting my work week.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Some great hauls! I finish at 7pm so hoping mine is waiting for me at home :-)
Sophia
203 posts
Thanks BR - my little package arrived today.  I appreciate the Sukin samples too as this is stuff I can readily find, it's affordable and has lots of natural ingredients - just my sort of thing.
Now to get putting this cream on and seeing the results....
cheers
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay mine arrived and I am super stoked with my haul! Thanks for the wee suprise! You ladies are awesome xx
tabucutie
1811 posts
Vault goodies arrived yesterday thank you! Super stoked! Also thanks for the free item. I got an Avon liquid liner I think. I haven't opened it yet. 

Just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what the freebie Sukin item was?
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Ladies who entered the vault on both days and purchased products on both vaults, did your parcels arrive together? :)
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Wow an avon liquid liner freebie sounds awesome! I got this little packet of samples from sukin which had individual sachets of a few of their items.
MissDilly
229 posts
Wowee a liquid liner pen sounds awesome ....loved my haul ..no extras in mine.  I had those Sukin samples in a BBBE box though - they were fantastic! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I would have preferred the Sukin samples but appreciate a freebie. Maybe I'll get better at liner and even perfect a wing.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
So ive been using the Garnier 3 in 1 charcoal scrub that I got in the vault and I am loving it! It gives me super soft, smooth skin and gets rid of blemishes so fast, am super impressed! Totally recommend if you are wanting to get rid of dull winter skin :-)
Julieal
915 posts
Sounds really good Lisa-Lou -fantastic way to try nre products -We are so very lucky

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!