Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

81 posts, 28 members
Head Pixie
569 posts
Pixie reporting in for duty!

Here's to a smooth sailing, gremlin-free (please tell me I didn't just jinx everything!) vault.

Five more mins!

Sophia
203 posts
This time I won't be pressing Back at the checkout!

itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Here here.
Julieal
915 posts
good luck it's on !!
shazatron101
5112 posts
good grief it's laggy or perhaps thats just me? 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Annnnd I couldn't load the vault page till now, and of course everything I wanted is gone already. Fingers crossed something cool will get dropped in later that I can nab :'(
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Can someone remind me what the different shipping rates are?

Thinking I might check back later.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I couldn't get on for agesssss but pleased with the items i picked up :) Thanks BR xx
Sophia
203 posts
My husband said 'Why are you sitting at the computer?'
I said 'It's the Beauty Vault' (thinking he'd remember from last time)
He said 'Yes but what is it?'
I said 'It's basically a Trolley Dash'

Yes the site is very slow during the trolley dash. 
I was pretty lucky to score the eye cream I was wanting.  Thank you BR :-)
ree_nz
247 posts
That is probably the smoothest vault I have participated in yet! I normally get pages failing to load etc. This time it was just slow to load (which is kind of expected). Managed to pick up a couplel of smaller things that I haven't tried yet so I call that a success (there were a few other things I had wanted from the preview but that either sold out right away or weren't available)!

Thanks Head Pixie and team!
Julieal
915 posts
I had same problem so missed out on anything I would have bought -I will try tomorrow -Luck of the game eh !
MareeB
5239 posts
Thank you :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It wouldn't load for me for like a good 5 mins lol but I am happy I got some lovely items. Yay thanks BR! Have a great day ladies x
kirstyj
1732 posts
Love the trolley dash description!!!

My husband couldn’t understand why my alarm was going off! Bit of a random time I suppose, especially in the weekend. Although the site went slower I still managed to pick up the self tanner I wanted - never self tanned properly before due to my paleness so this should be interesting!!!!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oooh I see a remington hairdryer in the vault tempting me but because it's over the $250 spend limit it wouldn't let me add it to my cart? Pixie help!
trudijoy
8375 posts
the start was a bit of a shocker, i clicked straight in and it took 3 mins to load - so one of the things I really wanted to try was sold out, but then it became available again so i nabbed one.

In the end it was a good vault for me - there were 6 pages in the preview and only 4 loaded so should still be some things for others as well.

Spent all but 87 of my points so no going back in for meeeeeeee lol

Thanks BR. Bit rocky at the start but it came good

Fingers firmly crossed that everyone did it right and all the things I ordered make it into my box for this one, there's nothing in there I'd be okay with losing now that I have it in the list hehe.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh hairdryer added if anyone has 3000 points, cool!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
It took ages to load when switching between pages, but with a little patience and a cup of coffee, I managed to nab four items that I've had my eye on for a while.  I'm very happy with what I got.

Thanks to the BR team for all their hard work and another fabulous vault!  
triffid
151 posts
Thanks BR I had a good experience this time.Remember for next Vault" Deep breathing ,relax repeat folks"
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah it didn’t load for me for 5 minutes too . I still managed to come out with a haul . I wish I had more points for that hair dryer . I need one too . Nevermind.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Giddy aunt! It's crazy in webland! Busiest traffic yet! 

So glad everyone's getting lovely hauls and treaty goodness!  X

And are there still some hair-raising goodies to be dropped in this weekend? Why yes. Yes there are. And that's all I'm allowed to say about that... 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I woke up to late but as there's nothing I neeeeeed right now, I'm going to see what drops today or tomorrow. 
Missxjewel
1 posts
First vault here! 
Just wondering, do things randomly get added throughout the hours or no?
just need to know how long I should plan to zombie out in front of my screen here hitting refresh haha
Julieal
915 posts
Good on you Trudi Joy as I know you have had problems with the vault in the past -my turn today as it was so slow I missed out but hopefully more luck tomorrow -cheers
Helibabi
101 posts
absolutely stoked and amazed by my haul thanks soooooo much BR! You girls did a great job! 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Happy first vault, Missxjewel!

We do tend to drop the big ticket items randomly thoughout the hours the vault is open, so if you're hoping to score one of those then zombie refreshing does happen (love that term, btw!).

X Pix
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Julie xo hope tomorrow is a good vault day for you!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I wonder who got the hairdryers?
shazatron101
5112 posts
if i could buy the goat soap for the rest of my vault life i'd be a happy gal, that soap is AMAZING. 

i will also cross my fingers for you trudi :-) 

zombie refreshing does work, too - twice i've done it and twice i've gotten the item i wanted, or needed depending how you look at it. blimmen magic 

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That was the least stressful vault I've ever taken part in! Woke up late, zombie refreshed (lol) for awhile and then the cleanser I wanted was available again. It stayed in my cart until I decided on another couple of things. Yay! I haven't received my confirmation email yet though? 
First Lady
957 posts
Soozie - emails appear to have given up under demand!

Your order is logged in the backend though.  Usually when emails get overwhelmed they slowly come through later on in the day after taking a tiki tour through cyber space!

xo

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks Nat! Happy with my wee haul and back to almost no points again lol. 
BeautyGirl
162 posts
Thanks BR for the goodies! :3 . It was a bit laggy but to be expected really. Happy with what I got! 
Helibabi
101 posts
I was a vault virgin here too and popped that bubble. Can't wait to receive and review the items I got. This has settled the itchy feet for retail therapy I had.. partner will be proud. Especially with the car at the mechanic today eek. Thanks again BR beauties xx 
I was just wondering if you split the items between the two days or if it’s just the left over items on the second day?
Kimrose
1415 posts
I didnt buy anything but noticed it was a bit slower than previous vaults. It sounds like you ladies had a great time. Well done Beauty Review.
siouxsannah
261 posts
Thank you for another successful vault BR! I was super tired last night, so decided to sleep in and save my points for Sunday's vault. But I decided to have a look at the vault at 11am and there were two products from Mellow still available! The last thing I need is another red lipstick, so of course when the velvet matte lipstick from Max Factor miraculously became available again after being sold out, I added that to my cart aswell! 
I haven't had my order confirmation email yet, but hopefully it will come through later today.
tabucutie
1811 posts
That was a frustrating vault. I got signed out repeatedly although I was definitely logged in to begin with. I managed to pick up a few items though so it's still a win. I saw that hair dryer drop and was waiting for someone to pick it up. I wonder who it was?

I may/mostly likely will check in tomorrow and see if there's anything that i'd like to get.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Has the beauty vault time for tomorrow changed? I thought it was 5.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I think it is 7pm-10pm crystal
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep says 7-10 but def said 5pm the other day, so must have changed 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh sounds like you all had a great vault haul. We were out celebrating hubbies birthday so didnt get chance to have a look and missed the preview on Thursday due to packing lol.

All goods though as I've been super spoilt by BR in past vaults so not too worried about it.

Maybe if we get home in time tomorrow, I might get chance to have a wee look.

Can't wait to see pictures of your hauls on the photo wall when they arrive xx
SandyGedge
394 posts
I missed this one out but can't wait to see hauls. I am trying to be good and use ALL current products up. I was going to treat myself for my birthday so I'm proud I contained myself lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
There's always tonight, Sandy!
Macs
5351 posts
Join us tonight sandy lol You deserve the treats lol I’m going in for round two tonight . I got 1,400 to spend .
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hope you have a smooth vault tonight ladies!
Julieal
915 posts
This does not bode well for me s I also saw Sunday 5pm and logged on just now to action -Changed to 7Pm -never mind -Good Luck for later eh?
BeautyGirl
162 posts
Have any of you got your vault items? :D
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm in Auckland, haven't received as yet. Keeping a look out though :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
also in Auckland, nothing here yet either. Although I often get my vault/trial things much later than friends down south due to incompetent couriers up this way so who knows.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!