Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Vault Date Changed

41 posts, 17 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
I noticed this morning that the vault has been moved which I am a bit gutted about as I always look forward to the preview, that's always a highlight for me. Originally was to be this weekend I think but instead will be next Saturday 6 April.

What are you all looking forward to seeing? I am pretty stocked up at the moment but always love a shower product.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh no - I didn't notice that! I always look for vitamins and/or a nice serum :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I saw it changed a few days ago, I'm happy as I don't have many points and have heaps of reviews to be done. Not sure what I would like this time around, perhaps I will try new products:-)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
It depends on if there's something I need or want at that particualar time. If there's a trial I was keen on but didn't get I often hope those products are in the vault.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I love body scrubs so hopefully there may be one this time
Kimrose
1419 posts
Also looking forward to a sneak peek.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Dumb. I won’t be able to do it now as I fly out a few days later :/
Didn’t realise the change of date. Thanks for the heads up! Need to crack on with some reviews :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I was hoping it would be this weekend too.  But noticed the date changed last week and I think that means I will be at a graduation during the sneak preview unless they have the sneak preview over two nights.
First Lady
957 posts
'ello 'ello,

Yes, to confirm the Beauty Vault date is a week later than scheduled. 

We'll send out the exact times of the sessions this weekend and the preview, if we're going to have one.

There's some awesome products in there...including my most favourite mascara EVER!

xox

MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Nat :)
Helibabi
101 posts
Exciting! Will try take a peek always fun having a look anyways. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
If there's going to be a preview? Ooh I seriously hope so, something to look forward to next week yay!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooooh lala love your new (old? I dont know) hair Nat! Gorgeous!
First Lady
957 posts
Tabu - maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  We'll definitely be doing some sneak peeks at products inside.  We might even reveal the gorgeous highlighter palette...

Shaz - naw, cheers ears.  It's about 3 weeks old now, so pastel blue-purple now.  I'm looking for colour ideas for the next one, the blue will probably cling, so I dare say it'll start blue, maybe I'll go blue to neon pink?

xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
And they say no dye is permanent lmao clearly they havent used blue haha its a butthole to get out

OOOOH neon pink would look awesome! So would neon green >:D where's that cute little spanish girl from the taco ads... "why not both"... ;-P
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sneak peek? Brilliant! Look forward to it :)
EliseMM
120 posts
I saw the change of date but didn't really think twice about it... I need a new toner and mascara hehe
Has anyone received an email yet? E X C I T I N G
MareeB
5244 posts
No I haven't. Has there been one?
MareeB
5244 posts
Ooops - yes I did hahahaha duh!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I got no email,  what did it say?
tabucutie
1811 posts
I got an email with standard info. Triple points for all reviews until 10pm Friday. Vault preview today between 7-9pm. Vault open this Sat and Sun 9am -12pm
Mmmmmm okay. I haven’t received an email but did see all the relevant info under Articles last night. And on BR FB page just now.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh awesome, triple points! I did about 9 last night and wondered why I got so many points lol. Better keep going :-)
Susilia
484 posts
Can’t wait for the review tonight! :D 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The preview is tomorrow night (Wednesday). It’s only Tuesday today....sigh. Lol. 
Macs
5351 posts
Well I’m just catching up . Trying to push reviews out. Super excited 
Susilia
484 posts
I swear I’ve read someone’s comment that it’s today!? Nooooooooo, I was looking forward to it! :/ 
MareeB
5244 posts
Aww one more sleep Susilia. Then it'll be one day closer to the big day!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sorry Susilla I got my days mixed up. My roster and days are munted but it should definitely be tonight. I hope I don't forget.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I’ve had a crazy busy day but I’ve only just remembered it’s the preview tonight! 
Susilia
484 posts
Haha, don’t worry, I’m excited for the preview... again! :D
Got to be excited twice, not the end of the world, lol! 
MareeB
5244 posts
Wow there's some nice things in there!
shazatron101
5112 posts
ooh lala what a lovely vault this will be!

would love to get a new mascara - i've had to throw all mine out because my eye went all funny :'( 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Something I was hoping for (a trial I missed out in) is in there. Yay! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
There are some amazing goodies in there! Woohoo exciting 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Yes.. Just finished looking at the preview.. and then i realised i’m working both days this weekend. Never mind... All the best to those shopping the vault this weekend. I will patiently wait for the next vault to come hahahaha =D.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I remembered the preview tonight. Got my eye on a couple of things, Lucky ole us! Good luck ladies, I hope you all manage to get what is on your wish lists.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Totally missed tonight's preview. Have been topping up my reviews and went to check the preview but alas didn't see it. Oh well it'll be a surprise for the day .
tabucutie
1811 posts
I completely forgot to look! I was so excited to have dinner and get an Easter Egg and then bed, never came up on my radar until this morning. I think i'll just have a looky on the day. I like forward to seeing everyone elses haul photos instead.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!