Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

54 posts, 15 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
Hi ladies, I was wondering if any of you had used the vault since its been open 24/7?  I keep having a peek but it still has the same products in it. I am hoping it will be restocked soon so we can do some point spending.
MareeB
5241 posts
Hi Kim I shopped in the vault when it first opened, but since then I've been working to get some points stocked up, so I haven't looked in there.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I havent either. I was going to, for a mascara i think. But at the time the other thing i wanted was out of stock and then so was the mascara hahahaahahaha
Kimrose
1416 posts
I am hoping there will be some new products in there soon...I have points to spend..lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
There were a couple of things I was interested in when it opened but went out of stock. I have look almost everyday to see anything new is added but nothing I'm keen on yet.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I shopped it the very first day it opened. There were some great products. I check it occasionally but nothing has caught my eye.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nope, nothing in there grabbing my eye as 'must have' yet :) 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've been saving my points for now to one day nab something special.
Susilia
484 posts
Oh, what happened? It's shut now.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Whaaaaaaat!? 

I'll say it's maintenance.. or theyre adding new things hahaha 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Ohhhh...fingers crossed they are restocking!!!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Ooo interesting...
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Just seen the email to say they've restocked.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I never got an email but just checked it out. Suuuuper tempted. Would be more tempted if the kiehls mask was still there bahahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
I could probably put together a haul but there's nothing I neeeeeed. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Im having a good long look 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Okay now i would like the joint stuff back in stuff cos i have an order ready haha
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yay!!! The joint stuff was in stock (hello br lovey that restocked it haha) and i just did my first vault haul since the new change hahaha exciiiiting :-D so many new things :-D so happy
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Fun. Enjoy Shaz.
I need to get reviewing and earn a few more points!! Has been a while :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awesome I got a nice wee haul. Looking forward to trying the Manuka Vantage. Thanks BR!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Aww, how did I not get that email? And the one day I didn't check the vault.  Uh well, will have a look today. I'd like a pick me up from the vault gift to self.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im very excited. Will post pics when it arrives. 

Ooooh tabu i thought you said mystery vault present and i was like oOoOoh what a great idea hahaha 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Oh no.. the one i wanted already all gone.... I should have just brought it in the morning hahahaha 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yay, love seeing what other people hauled from the vault.

Had a look yesterday and got a couple of things. Still got points left too, a bonus.

@SmileyPisces: always best to get it when you see if you can, items can go fast!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Hahahaha..  was getting late for work.. another lesson learnt hahahaha D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My vault goodies arrived.  Thanks so much BR xxx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Wow the Manuka Vantage facial wash and blemish gel are the bomb! I've had a dreaded chin breakout for the past week. Seriously 2 days I've been using this and it has cleared up! I had a massive red spot on my cheek last night so I put a bit of extra gel on it before bed.....well it is literally gone. Really great products!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Thats great Lisa. Always good to hear when you have great results from product.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I keep going to ask when the next vault is, and then i check, then i remember irs open all the time hahaha lordy... its been a year
tabucutie
1811 posts
I check it a couple of times a week incase new items have dropped in
Kimrose
1416 posts
I really do love the concept. You can be on a no spend, or feeling a bit down or just feel like a bit of a splurge and boom! There is the vault to help us out. Love it!
Its like "guilt free shopping"
tabucutie
1811 posts
Agreed, it's definitely a bonus!
Kat555
143 posts
Hey ladies,
just wondering if there is anything you really love in the vault at the moment? I have been waiting to see if there has been anything new. Would be cool if they added a whole heap of new things for me to blow my points on! hehe
MissDilly
229 posts
I keep checking back. Nothing really tempting me. It would be cool if they could add some products from the Trials - after reading reviews I'm always tempted to get some of those products :) ... Some Kiehls products would be great 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I check most days but nothing new in awhile. Still keep checking just in case.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Sometimes left over products from trials are added so I am waiting for some of those. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I haven't seen anything in the vault that tickles my fancy in ages, apart from one of the curlers, maybe. But I have a curler that is fine so.... 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
There are still some amazing products in the vault :-) I am trying to save my points up.
Kat555
143 posts
I think I will just save up my points and I might look at getting an appliance. I'm quite keen on a curler as I don't have one. I'd love to give one a go!
Kimrose
1416 posts
I am waiting for a vault revamp, got some points waiting to be spent
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thank you, BR Elves, for my vault goodies (plus the lovely surprise)! It arrived today. 
MissDilly
229 posts
I need to spend some points. Really tempted to try the adhesive lashes - I haven't tried any of the adhesive or magnetic ones, so read so many reviews and can't make up my mind :)  Need a hyaluronic serum too so keep waiting but probably shouldn't lol 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@MissDilly, I've used both, and I prefer the adhesive eyeliner ones. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Second that @Silvene. The adhesive ones are great!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Have been looking at a specific item for months, finally picked one. Look forward to it arriving yay!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I dont have much hope for the clarins trial so im rreeeeeally hoping they turn up in the vault hahahaha

Id be happy if any serum and oil showed up haha ive run out and my once prosperous skin care regime is down to a measly 3 steps - soon to be 2 cos im running out of the eye cream im using hahahahaha sadface
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have my fingers and toes crossed for the clairns trial....it sounds amazing!
I've not shopped the vault for ages. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Anyone on the Clairns trial? What order are you applying the soothing emulsion and corrective gel?? Lol I am clueless.
MareeB
5241 posts
I wish I was, but I saw the invite too late. I LOVE Clarins :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!