Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

29 posts, 11 members
Kimrose
1242 posts
Hi ladies, I was wondering if any of you had used the vault since its been open 24/7?  I keep having a peek but it still has the same products in it. I am hoping it will be restocked soon so we can do some point spending.
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4287 posts
REVIEW HERO
Hi Kim I shopped in the vault when it first opened, but since then I've been working to get some points stocked up, so I haven't looked in there.
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4388 posts
REVIEW HERO
I havent either. I was going to, for a mascara i think. But at the time the other thing i wanted was out of stock and then so was the mascara hahahaahahaha
Kimrose
1242 posts
I am hoping there will be some new products in there soon...I have points to spend..lol
tabucutie
1080 posts
There were a couple of things I was interested in when it opened but went out of stock. I have look almost everyday to see anything new is added but nothing I'm keen on yet.
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
1816 posts
REVIEW HERO
I shopped it the very first day it opened. There were some great products. I check it occasionally but nothing has caught my eye.
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
8056 posts
REVIEW HERO
Nope, nothing in there grabbing my eye as 'must have' yet :) 
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW HERO
1996 posts
REVIEW HERO
I've been saving my points for now to one day nab something special.
Susilia
463 posts
Oh, what happened? It's shut now.
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4388 posts
REVIEW HERO
Whaaaaaaat!? 

I'll say it's maintenance.. or theyre adding new things hahaha 
Kimrose
1242 posts
Ohhhh...fingers crossed they are restocking!!!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Ooo interesting...
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW HERO
1996 posts
REVIEW HERO
Just seen the email to say they've restocked.
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4388 posts
REVIEW HERO
I never got an email but just checked it out. Suuuuper tempted. Would be more tempted if the kiehls mask was still there bahahahaha
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
8056 posts
REVIEW HERO
I could probably put together a haul but there's nothing I neeeeeed. 
Kimrose
1242 posts
Im having a good long look 
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4388 posts
REVIEW HERO
Okay now i would like the joint stuff back in stuff cos i have an order ready haha
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4388 posts
REVIEW HERO
Yay!!! The joint stuff was in stock (hello br lovey that restocked it haha) and i just did my first vault haul since the new change hahaha exciiiiting :-D so many new things :-D so happy
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW HERO
1996 posts
REVIEW HERO
Fun. Enjoy Shaz.
I need to get reviewing and earn a few more points!! Has been a while :-)
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
1816 posts
REVIEW HERO
Awesome I got a nice wee haul. Looking forward to trying the Manuka Vantage. Thanks BR!
tabucutie
1080 posts
Aww, how did I not get that email? And the one day I didn't check the vault.  Uh well, will have a look today. I'd like a pick me up from the vault gift to self.
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4388 posts
REVIEW HERO
Im very excited. Will post pics when it arrives. 

Ooooh tabu i thought you said mystery vault present and i was like oOoOoh what a great idea hahaha 
SmileyPisces
244 posts
Oh no.. the one i wanted already all gone.... I should have just brought it in the morning hahahaha 
tabucutie
1080 posts
Yay, love seeing what other people hauled from the vault.

Had a look yesterday and got a couple of things. Still got points left too, a bonus.

@SmileyPisces: always best to get it when you see if you can, items can go fast!
SmileyPisces
244 posts
Hahahaha..  was getting late for work.. another lesson learnt hahahaha D
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
1816 posts
REVIEW HERO
My vault goodies arrived.  Thanks so much BR xxx
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
1816 posts
REVIEW HERO
Wow the Manuka Vantage facial wash and blemish gel are the bomb! I've had a dreaded chin breakout for the past week. Seriously 2 days I've been using this and it has cleared up! I had a massive red spot on my cheek last night so I put a bit of extra gel on it before bed.....well it is literally gone. Really great products!
Kimrose
1242 posts
Thats great Lisa. Always good to hear when you have great results from product.

YOU CAN SHOP THE BEAUTY VAULT WHENEVER YOU LIKE!

The Beauty Vault is now open every day so you can earn Beauty Points and exchange them for full sized products whenever you like!

Beauty Review: REGISTER - WRITE REVIEWS - GET REWARDED!

Click here to SHOP!