Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

327 posts, 30 members
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3815 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Gosh I can't believe the vault is only a couple of weeks away. That time has gone very fast!
tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3221 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
    I know. Unfortunately for me it falls on the day of my sister's wedding and I'm going to be in some bnb and wifi isn't guaranteed so I'm probably gonna have to sit this one out. But I'm excited to see what products will be inside.
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3815 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Oooh that's exciting Tannygirl. There's nothing like a good wedding :)
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
537 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I know right? I've been keeping an eye out. My last time in the vault is probably one of the best. Look forward to seeing what's new in the vault.
shazatron101
REVIEW EXPERT
3444 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
holy crap is it really!?!? wow. i mean i cant remember when the last one was but i feel like it wasnt even that long ago! and now we get another one!!!? good grief (although quietly excited for it, im running out of soap hahahahaha)
Susilia
REVIEW EXPERT
348 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I feel like the last vault was just a couple of weeks ago, time flies so fast!?

I didn’t need or want anything last time, so left the goodies for others, maybe this time I’ll get something, although with my collection it will be a want, not a need, lol! :D 
Lisaanne
REVIEW EXPERT
50 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
It will be my first vault....exciting! 
Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
5195 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Wowsers.. I need to get some reviews in . 
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
1742 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I know, it feels like we've just had one. I've got some products I haven't reviewed yet. See how many I can get in before the vault.
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
908 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I've got so many reviews to do, I really should do some as my points are low. Exciting!
Definitely need to get some more reviews done! Haven’t participated with the Vault in such a long time. Will be great.
SmileyPisces
REVIEW EXPERT
178 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I’ve been so lazy with reviews lately.. This coming vault shall keep me motivated hahahaha 
kim_rose
REVIEW EXPERT
1057 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I actually had a look today and got a fright as to how soon this has come around!  I am doing reviews tonight, I have so many to do
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
908 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Oh I see the date has changed to 31st August. Cool can get my points up :-)
Lisaanne
REVIEW EXPERT
50 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I wonder why the date suddenly got pushed out til the end of August? 
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
537 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Thanks @Lisa-Lou I had wondered if that would happen again.

@Lisanne: That happens sometimes i'm not sure why. It pays to check back maybe once a week a couple of weeks beforehand to check the date. Or just check the forum, it's always mentioned in here.
Lisaanne
REVIEW EXPERT
50 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Thanks for that info. 
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3815 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
You might be in now Tannygirl :)
tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3221 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'm really happy about the date change. :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2549 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Exciting. I sat the last one out as I didnt need anything. Might see what yummy goodness is in this one. Exciting eek.
eysi
REVIEW EXPERT
10 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'm getting excited! I haven't used my points yet. I have been saving it for quite a long time already.
jessfowlie
12 posts
Sooooo can’t wait for vault opening! Been saving up my points so I’m going in maxed out ladies :) 
Sonnies
REVIEW EXPERT
77 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
This wil be my first time in the vault. Super excited 
Sonnies
REVIEW EXPERT
77 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Does every one usally get what they want or does the products sells out fast? 
Lisaanne
REVIEW EXPERT
50 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
First time for me too sonnies 
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
908 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Well as soon as 9am hits everyone goes nuts. Things literally disappear in seconds.  You have to be quick. It can sometimes be glitchy as so many people are on. The good thing is there is always another vault so don't worry if you miss out. Have fun and just remember that it is a bonus of being a BR member :-)
Sonnies
REVIEW EXPERT
77 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Thank you lisa lou. Are you allowd to tell us what kind of products are in there? I my goodness i cant wait
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
908 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
No worries :-)  They usually have a preview the week of the vault so you can have a wee peek. It's different everytime but always amazing!
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2243 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I might be sitting this vault out as I am running a sleep deprivation study the night before (as you do, lol). I’ll probably be asleep by the time the vault starts or my reaction time will be too slow to get anything lol. 
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3815 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Oh wow, that sounds very interesting soozie?
Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
5195 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I’m broke on points. I might sit this one out lol 
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2243 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Oh it’ll be interesting all right, Maree! I’m staying up all night with 40 teenagers! Arggghhhh!!!!!
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3815 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Rather you than me girl  - you'll need a nice refreshing face mask after that!
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2243 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I’ll need more than a face mask Maree lol. 
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3815 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Hahahaha oh dear - I hope it goes very well for you soozie...my son has parasomnia, I'd love him to do some sort of sleep experiment/
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
537 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
That's a lot of teenagers! Interesting study sounds like.

I may end up missing the vault or part of it as I'll be going out of town. Not complaining though need a bit of a break.
Tattooprincess
22 posts
This is my first vault, what sort of things are usually available?
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
537 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
There's been an awesome range of stuff in the vaults this year. Skincare, body care,  makeup, hair dryers, straighteners,  hair dyes are the ones that come to mind.
Sonnies
REVIEW EXPERT
77 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Is it normally retail price? 
shazatron101
REVIEW EXPERT
3444 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
time is going way to fast! my plans might be subject to change but i'm pretty sure i'll be there for the vault.. i am excited for the preview though! and i saw on FB they were thinking about doing golden tickets again - man it's been a while since i've seen those words flutter about!

maybe gossip fairy needs to come out of the walls and give us more hints haha
Shana_Banana84
REVIEW EXPERT
561 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Oh yes either the 2500 points or the golden ticket would be amaze.  It brings back alot of memories like you Shaz.  I think I might sit this one in.  I haven't attended a vault for the longest time.  Tis time to show my face around here more again :D
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
908 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I don't have FB.....what is the golden ticket?
Sonnies
REVIEW EXPERT
77 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Looks like its 10 minute's in the vault alone 
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
908 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Ohhhhh sounds great!
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3815 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I see there's going to be some Elizabeth Arden - arghhh!!!
Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
5195 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I love elizabeth arden . 
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
537 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I hadn't heard of the golden ticket,  though it sounds epic. If it was me..I'd take the ticket! I have enough points I could make do with.

I haven't tried any Elizabeth arden products, would like to give it a go. Ooh bring on vault preview! I think I look forward to that just as much as the vault opening.
Susilia
REVIEW EXPERT
348 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I can’t wait for this vault, I haven’t gotten anything last time as there wasn’t anything I needed or wanted to try, so just left them for others, I didn’t really want to stock up, just because it was free(kind of).
This time I really need a new cleanser, so I’m hoping to get that new milk cleanser and maybe a dr lewinns sheet mask too, see how it goes. :) 
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
908 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'm working all weekend so hoping I can catch Sundays one, if not I shall sit this one out :-)
SmileyPisces
REVIEW EXPERT
178 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
The vault always seem to fall on the weekend i’m working hahahahaha. Just my luck.... Will have a sneek peek if i can =D