Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

July Beauty Boxes
July Beauty Boxes
21 posts, 14 members
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3747 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Gosh I can't believe the vault is only a couple of weeks away. That time has gone very fast!
tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3196 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
    I know. Unfortunately for me it falls on the day of my sister's wedding and I'm going to be in some bnb and wifi isn't guaranteed so I'm probably gonna have to sit this one out. But I'm excited to see what products will be inside.
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3747 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Oooh that's exciting Tannygirl. There's nothing like a good wedding :)
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
483 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I know right? I've been keeping an eye out. My last time in the vault is probably one of the best. Look forward to seeing what's new in the vault.
shazatron101
REVIEW EXPERT
3389 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
holy crap is it really!?!? wow. i mean i cant remember when the last one was but i feel like it wasnt even that long ago! and now we get another one!!!? good grief (although quietly excited for it, im running out of soap hahahahaha)
Susilia
REVIEW EXPERT
322 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I feel like the last vault was just a couple of weeks ago, time flies so fast!?

I didn’t need or want anything last time, so left the goodies for others, maybe this time I’ll get something, although with my collection it will be a want, not a need, lol! :D 
Lisaanne
REVIEW EXPERT
18 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
It will be my first vault....exciting! 
Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
5153 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Wowsers.. I need to get some reviews in . 
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
1734 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I know, it feels like we've just had one. I've got some products I haven't reviewed yet. See how many I can get in before the vault.
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
842 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I've got so many reviews to do, I really should do some as my points are low. Exciting!
Definitely need to get some more reviews done! Haven’t participated with the Vault in such a long time. Will be great.
SmileyPisces
REVIEW EXPERT
149 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I’ve been so lazy with reviews lately.. This coming vault shall keep me motivated hahahaha 
kim_rose
REVIEW EXPERT
1049 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I actually had a look today and got a fright as to how soon this has come around!  I am doing reviews tonight, I have so many to do
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
842 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Oh I see the date has changed to 31st August. Cool can get my points up :-)
Lisaanne
REVIEW EXPERT
18 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I wonder why the date suddenly got pushed out til the end of August? 
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
483 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Thanks @Lisa-Lou I had wondered if that would happen again.

@Lisanne: That happens sometimes i'm not sure why. It pays to check back maybe once a week a couple of weeks beforehand to check the date. Or just check the forum, it's always mentioned in here.
Lisaanne
REVIEW EXPERT
18 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Thanks for that info. 
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3747 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
You might be in now Tannygirl :)
tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3196 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'm really happy about the date change. :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2523 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Exciting. I sat the last one out as I didnt need anything. Might see what yummy goodness is in this one. Exciting eek.
eysi
REVIEW EXPERT
10 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'm getting excited! I haven't used my points yet. I have been saving it for quite a long time already.