Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

39 posts, 17 members
MareeB
5242 posts
The next one is 1 Dec - not far away at all - yahoo!!!
tabucutie
1811 posts
That was one of the first things I checked today as soon as I could get on lol. I like to plan early if just need to take the day off work .
Macs
5351 posts
Wowsers that was fast . I better get reviewing. I have a lot of catching up to do .
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Woohoo!! I wonder if i should get something .. although i still have a lot of stock on me... =p
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
eek exciting. That last vault was great and I'm sure this one will be just as great. 
Kimrose
1418 posts
I sat the last vault out so I am keen for this one.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Me too! I sat out the last vault so I'm super excited for the coming one.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I need to get reviewing for sure! Not far away at all :-)
Kimrose
1418 posts
And dont forget ladies, its double points for reviews this week!
Skibunny
7 posts
Cool, that is exciting!! 
Kylenefs
68 posts
Time to catch up the reviews I need to do so I can spend at the next Beauty Vault!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Pretty much.  I've submitted 6 and had 3 approved already. Much appreciate the extra points.
MareeB
5242 posts
Can you believe the next vault is two weeks away? it only seems like yesterday was the last one! Exciting ...
Helibabi
101 posts
Wow! That’s coming up fast.. just like Xmas eek 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I'm looking forward to it, doesn't seem that far away.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It seems to come around so fast! Looking forward to it :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I just clicked on the link and it now says it's not for another four weeks. Oh well, more time to get reviewing. 
MareeB
5242 posts
Oh yeah - that's changed since this morning. Oh well, its only an extra two weeks :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I look forward to the vault bUT possibly even more I look forward to the vault preview. I didn't know the vault day had changed but it works out well, I was working the original date.  The new date I have a day off!
Julieal
915 posts
I will be coming back from Aussi on that day but hoping there is the Sunday one to check out -This has come around really quickly
tannygirl
3392 posts
 I agree the vault preview is uber exciting.
MickChick
41 posts
Where are you lovelies finding the vault info? I haven't had an email, or a BR message. Where am I neglecting to hunt? xx 
Jesse
745 posts
Oh that's handy, my laptop died so I dont have a computer while I'm away but I get home on the 30th woop!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
MickChick click on menu then rewards vault :-)
MickChick
41 posts
Thanks so much Lisa x
Macs
5351 posts
I’m happy with that extension on the date as I need to build points up .
MareeB
5242 posts
I'm looking forward to it whenever it comes :)
Julieal
915 posts
Great extension suits me too -exciting love the vaults
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I think I might have to sit this one out. I go away for nearly four weeks a few days later and I don't trust the courier to put it in a safe place for me. 
Kimrose
1418 posts
Hopefully we will get a wee preview
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ok, I’m a bit confused about the vault. There’s an article on the home page saying the vault is in three weeks......when I click on the article the countdown timer still says its on the 15th December but the article says August lol. Is the vault still next Saturday and I wonder when the previews are?
tabucutie
1811 posts
I had it down for the 15th? I'm sure someone will clarify though as we still need to see the preview.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey all! 

The Vault is definitely happening next weekend - we're just finalising the last itty bitty details. An email will be sent out with all the nitty gritty. 

I can't say much... but bring on the preview!!! We've some FAB goodies coming your way!

X HP
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Yippee!! Another exciting BR day =D
MareeB
5242 posts
Really exciting now the preview is just ahead!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
When is the preview Maree?
Susilia
484 posts
Omg, I wish I’d have enough points for those hair tools, lol, like all of them! :D 

tabucutie
1811 posts
Preview Thurs 13 Dec 6pm-7pm (that's a short window..may have to use my phone as won't be home at that time and don't like going in blind)

Vault open Sat 15 Dec 9am-12pm and Sun 16 Dec 7pm-10pm
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Damn i will be working, may have to try a sneaky peak when no-one is looking lol.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!