Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

223 posts, 36 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I feel sorry for both of you Shaz and Trudi. I encountered that glitch last two vaults and it was extremely frustrating. Luckily on the last vault it was fewer pages and more stock of each item so the A'kin Rosehip Oil which was the item I wanted the most was still available when I was able to sign in like 15 minutes after kick off.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Ah, Shaz - definitely not punishment going on. If we had that kind of power we'd be making sure those that accept trial product and then don't post the reviews wouldn't be able to get in.

We're wondering if it has something to do with the anti-bot spammer technology we've been trialling... I don't understand it. Technology baffles me. But we'll have a chat with the boffins X
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It happens to someone every single vault I've ever taken part in so I don't think it's anything new that's been trialled. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
and now just as i finally, after half an hour of stress and a lot of patience manage o make a vault purchase, I see there are going to be drop ins I'd love and I can't go back in until tomorrow.

heck of a way to start my day and Kellie, I know some things are beyond control but like shaz, I feel like i've been punished and disadvantaged for reasons out of my own control and, when you're setting aside time and energy to accrue the points, it does leave a sour taste.
shazatron101
5112 posts
lmao oh i know Pixie pie high in the sky. its just frustrating i guess, probably more so for you guys because of the endless amounts of complaints you would get. maybe ill end up getting lucky and getting lush.. or a perfume... or both hahahaha one can dream.
trudijoy
8375 posts
and yeah, i have now managed to get in and use points and gotten a few of the things that were on my list so i feel a bit better, but at 9am this wasn't okay. The three people i know it happened to are long time, loyal, big contributors to BR as well.

I hope the other vault glitch that routinely befalls me doesn't happen again!  The last like three vaults i've missed out on something after it was confirmed because people don't know how to wait two minutes for a payment to process
Julieal
915 posts
Bad luck Trudi -hopefully you will be all good tomorrow and get some very special stuff.I was on a back foot this time as I wasn't able to do the preview so had to go in blind and boy was it quick.I got 2 products that I am really pleased with as they were something I wouldn't have bought usually.Good Luck tomorrow
JessB
219 posts
I know this won't help with the logging in for the vault, but the many times I've randomly been logged out after (or in the middle of) writing a long review, I've found that I can hit the back button on my browser and it'll take me back to my typed review. It won't let you submit it from there (because you're logged out) but it's enough to copy everything already typed.  
kfind
5 posts
Thank you beauty review! I had forgotten so had a mad panic at 9.20am when I did remember. Some really cool things but of course they had, as expected gone, but I did manage to get a night cream and nail varnish so I am very happy :D! 
First Lady
957 posts
Hey guys,

Just diving in before I'm back to the inbox.

Worth remembering - this isn't a targeted attack - I've had about 10 emails from members who aren't prolific on the forum with similar issues.  It's unfortunate and frustrating but the insinuation its intentional is pretty insulting considering the effort we're going to on what was our pre-Christmas weekend off to bring this.

Trust me, setting myself up to deal with complaints is NOT something I'd willingly to do myself on any day of the week!

Despite amping the server up every vault the system does have hissy fits and its kicks people out.  Whether its from literally hundreds of people hitting the vault tab at the same time, 20 people adding the same product to cart at time, or the ridiculously complicated bot technology that none of us really understand, I don't know.  And some very expensive Boffin time hasn't figured it out either.

What I do know is...It's not on purpose.

Cheers
Nat
MareeB
5242 posts
That's funny soozie - I'm always in the market for vitamins - especially collagen!
shazatron101
5112 posts
lmao i know Nat. it's alright. i do know its nobodies fault, it just happened to be my turn (among others) to have a vault failure. i suppose cos it was my first it made me rage and say an awful thing but i also said that i knew its not intentional.  i really do appreciate the work that goes into the vault becuase i know it's no small feat.

plus i really need to remember that it's not the end of the world - i may get lucky later today or tomorrow. if not, well then that's okay too.

Macs
5351 posts
Oh thank you BR, a smooth shop. Bring on that 2nd shop tommorow. 
Just checking I didn’t receive an email but the postage has gone from my account so does that mean it has worked and the email is just delayed?
trudijoy
8375 posts
the irony of the fact that i just replied to Nat, and the system ate it before it could post.....
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I was eyeing those up maree but ran out of points. I look forward to hearing how they go :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
TL; DR version of what i just wrote, but suffice it to say

- i don't think it was personal. I run online comps myself, I know the perils - and mine have over half a million people in them
- i'm sorry that the company decision to hold this on a weekend impacted your weekend. I have to do outside hours for work too and it always grates a little
- noone is actually mad with the crew, it's the situation (at least i'm not). I know you didn't write the internet or sit there pushing buttons to make this fail for me
- so saying, i also put a lot of time and energy into accruing points, and having this fail after it's been hyped up does automatically cause you to panic
- fair game if we can all get in and things sell out, that's one of those things. Getting pissy about that and accusing people of 'stealing' your vault item (true story, happened to me! silly eh) is dumb. This is a bit different, and in the moment, you wonder all sorts
- i DID manage a haul i'm happy with in the end, but on the back of having had something stolen i was feeling (justifiably, i think) hard done by
- we do appreciate the efforts you go to
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Stunning_simplicity - yes, it's gone through :) X
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I am so excited for tomorrow! I love that the vault is now spread over two days - I went out to do my grocery shopping this morning and didn't make it back until 9.30. There were still some goodies left but a special something had sold out so I'll cross my fingers for tomorrow. Looks like some people will be getting some exciting deliveries - maybe even in time for Christmas! 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
What a bummer some ladies missed out, however silver lining in the second vault tomorrow and the bonus goodies dropped in today. Thanks BR for all the hard work that goes into the vault. Its awesome you reward us for our reviews, alot of review sites don't even offer 'Thanks'. Enjoy your weekend BR crew x
shazatron101
5112 posts
whoever got the lush mystery box, you lucky thing!!!! *heart eyes*
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh my gosh, wonder who got that and what's in it....,speaking of Lush....only ten days until the Boxing Day sale lol. 
First Lady
957 posts
Another one to come ;) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
WHEN lmao no dont tell me if its meant to be i guess it will be :P

oh i forgot about that soozie! i hope it starts at a normal time lmao
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Shaz, that would be anyone's guess as one year it started on Christmas Eve which was amazing (I'm not sure if was even supposed to). This year I can actually go to the store too so I think I'm going to be really brave and go in. Eeek!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh - is the Lush Boxing Day sale usually online or in-store only? I have been to it in-store before but I won't be near a store this year. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
exciting! i wouldn't go near a store they'd be insane lmao
both chelsea!! i'm not near a store either, and it's always online :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha it will be nuts Shaz so maybe I'll see how much I get online first. Chelsea sometimes the online one s have gone for a month as they kept adding stuff. I spent A LOT that year. I'm still using some of it lol. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I spy a perfume Shaz :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
There's a Lush box again! Run Shaz, run!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
annnnnnd, it's gone!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao soozie! Lucky lady who got that :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
aaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh yay you got it!!! Woohoo!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
you got the Lush box, Shaz?? That's awesome! :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!! I'm so glad you got it Shaz! Be sure to report back once it arrives!
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Very nicely stated Trudi

Glad you were able to get and get something Shaz.

Whoever got that mystery Lush box please upload a photo to the wall of everything in it when it does arrive. I love seeing what's in surprise boxes.

shazatron101
5112 posts
i did! i think i did! the receipt says i did so i must have. now i feel hella bad for being a brat earlier :/ but i am super grateful for what i did get. and i can't wait to dye my hair and see how the metallics come out! :-D
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats. I didn’t see that Lush box. I’ve been so busy today. I’m working through xmas and Boxing Day. I’ll probably miss the Lush sale. Hopefully it will be on for a long time.
Julieal
915 posts
Great Shaz -funny how things work out -If you hadn't had trouble earlier you wouldn't have got the Lush box -Look forward to hearing what you got in it .Thank you BR team for your time and effort and I think computers get frustrating at times -I note at work when we are really, really snowed under is the time the computor does a spaz and is really frustrating.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
It's always frustrating when technology spazzes out! My page wouldn't load for a solid minute and by the time it did three of my most wanted items were gone. BUT I'm ultra excited to try the magnesium supplements, they seem amazing!! Working tomorrow so won't be able to check the vault at 5 but hoping things might get dropped in later.

So jealous of the ladies that snatched the lush boxes! They would be an amazing christmas treat to self. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Wow so much content to catch up on. Gutted to hear there were some technical difficulties I hope that doesn't happen to me. I had a look at 9am (maybe my computer time was wrong) a lot of stuff sold out fast. Lush boxes! Congratz! I didn't know stuff got dropped in throughout the sale. I have tomorrow off so will have a look and see if there is anything worthwhile to get.
MareeB
5242 posts
I hope everything goes well for everyone tomorrow night. There are so many fab products!
StephM
14 posts
OMG I made it into the vault and bought two products that I really liked! I'm so happy!!!! Thank you BR fairies xx
Macs
5351 posts
That second shop was thrilling. Wow Thank you BR I changed my mind lots in that one.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I fell asleep hahahahahaha and slept through the opening. Forgot it was even on this afternoon! But i had a very good sleep as well as picked up more dye that will be in my hair my Christmas :-D
trudijoy
8375 posts
i made a point out of being online for the start (even came home early for it!) and thank goodness, no glitches today. Straight in and had the luxury of looking around as well. I bought the item that has an extra wait time on it which suits me perfectly.  I also nabbed about half the things that I couldn't get yesterday after being locked out at the start... plus some other things to try like the vitamins.

Much more positive today, thanks to all involved.
trudijoy
8375 posts
BBBE TOP RATED TWO BOX ON VAULT PAGE 3, 900 POINTS
Macs
5351 posts
omg :0 I just saw that. I wonder who got it ! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
a bargain if they got the whole box for only $16 shipping :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!